Page 598 of 772 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 11576

Oh so Marvel Zombies Storm is coming to 616? And she upgraded to the Gala outfit. Hot damn.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Oh so Marvel Zombies Storm is coming to 616? And she upgraded to the Gala outfit. Hot damn.
    lmao this comment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I always considered it very regal, even though cumbersome at times but a goddess such as Storm should’t have to forego luxury for practicality

Quoting this to remind y'all that Storm wearing white is SUPERIOR
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    lmao this comment!!
    Well I know good and god damn well the Queen of Sol isn't being drawn looking like that. I mean the disrespect is unfathomable. Obvously this is some AU imposter looking to "one up" Brand in her game of shenanigans.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Omigod. I died!

No....please...no....

Omg lol lol lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

lolol that is a spot on description lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Omigod. I died!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    No....please...no....
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    Omg lol lol lol
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol that is a spot on description lol
    I call it like I see it. No way in hell that image should have been approved to see the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    This thread is turning into a hatred thread for racism, it seems. I am just going to move on to something else. I tended to love this thread, but all those racist comments really turn this thread into such a huge burden and unenjoyable place to be. Good luck with all that racism talk.
    Bye...

10 char

Astonishing Member

You know I think I wanna go back and re-read Maurauders say what you want about Duggan but I loved the brutality that his writing and the art brought to his fights.

I'll never forget the time that Storm was depowered amd without missing a beat pulled out a vibranium knife and stabbed a guy's eye out lmao

I think writers get so caught up in her "regality" that they forget that she can very easily cut a b*tch when she wants to.

Also another highlight was Iceman breaking a guys arm off when he thought they were responsible for Kate's death.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    You know I think I wanna go back and re-read Maurauders say what you want about Duggan but I loved the brutality that his writing and the art brought to his fights.

I'll never forget the time that Storm was depowered amd without missing a beat pulled out a vibranium knife and stabbed a guy's eye out lmao

I think writers get so caught up in her "regality" that they forget that she can very easily cut a b*tch when she wants to.

Also another highlight was Iceman breaking a guys arm off when he thought they were responsible for Kate's death.
    I mean there is a reason her powerless stage and fight with Calisto are constant character moments that get spotlighted over and over. In the grand scheme you wouldn't think that a woman capable of snapping her fingers and wiping out all life on Earth could also throw hands and be brutal/sneaky. But that's our fave.

From street urchin to bonafide omega level mutant & Goddess. Pick your poison! A knife to the eye or a lightning bolt to the heart, lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I personally LOVE when Ororo gets "up close and hands on".
    That panel where she literally drags and slams a Malice-possessed Lorna at the end of Inferno is pr-celess!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

https://screenrant.com/hidden-facts-...ook-fans-know/

I like how they ended the article--

BANNED

https://screenrant.com/hidden-facts-...ook-fans-know/

I like how they ended the article--
    Lets hope she Soars not just float.