Page 201 of 772 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251301701 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 11576
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That trash (and even worse artwork) was revisionist writing in and of itself and as with Coates's Wakandan History easily ignored and best forgotten.
    "Kind of crazy"...? Assness and rubbishery!
    No she wasn't. At the time Xavier recruited her she was the most experienced in the use of her powers. Nothing we've read about Storm during that time including her meeting up with young T'Challa even remotely suggests that Storm may not have been in her right mind.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Eh that can be changed just as easily as Coates changed Wakdanda's history.
    its not about whether it can be changed or not. this is canon as it currently stands. yall try to talk so much ish about Coates but he made her a literal goddess while the xwriters were looking to make her a silly girl. lolol

also Coates didn't change their history. the gods of wakanda was never explored before Coates to the level he did.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That trash (and even worse artwork) was revisionist writing in and of itself and as with Coates's Wakandan History easily ignored and best forgotten.
    "Kind of crazy"...? Assness and rubbishery!
    No she wasn't. At the time Xavier recruited her she was the most experienced in the use of her powers. Nothing we've read about Storm during that time including her meeting up with young T'Challa even remotely suggests that Storm may not have been in her right mind.
    Still yet how does one woman know what all kenya worshippers believe. That is like saying if one person from canada said "everybody in canada hates black people, we all did at the time" that it should be taken as a fact. Which makes no sense.

They okay with Ororo having a mental break for coates now i guess.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Still yet how does one woman know what all kenya worshippers believe. That is like saying if one person from canada said "everybody in canada hates black people, we all did at the time" that it should be taken as a fact. Which makes no sense.

They okay with Ororo having a mental break for coates now i guess.
    she didn't have a mental breakdown in Black Panther. Black wakandans believed in her when she herself thought she was nothing but a mutant. her own tribe believed her to be a silly girl. those are the facts.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she didn't have a mental breakdown in Black Panther. Black wakandans believed in her when she herself thought she was nothing but a mutant. her own tribe believed her to be a silly girl. those are the facts.
    your ready to believe one character saying that Storm was crazy as evidence to say all kenyans thought she was a silly girl. That's on you.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

your ready to believe one character saying that Storm was crazy as evidence to say all kenyans thought she was a silly girl. That's on you.
    that woman was speaking for the entire village not just herself. ororo believed it too and it echoed the sentiments of Xavier told to her many years before. it wasn't just ONE character but that's on you.

that woman was speaking for the entire village not just herself. ororo believed it too and it echoed the sentiments of Xavier told to her many years before. it wasn't just ONE character but thsts on you.
    Since when does one person speak for everybody. Xavier doesn't even speak for all the xmen.She may have believed it but it doesn't make it true. That's your assumption. Does one person in your country speak for you? Thats not how it works here in America at least.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I remind myself of the time when Ororo finally arrives in Kenya after losing her powers and the owner of the safari way-station recognises her as the Wind Rider and drops to her knees in genuflection...UXM 194, if I'm not mistaken.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I remind myself of the time when Ororo finally arrives in Kenya after losing her powers and the owner of the safari way-station recognises her as the Wind Rider and drops to her knees in genuflection...UXM 194, if I'm not mistaken.
    also in the issue drawn by salvador laraccoa people in the village were still recognizing her as a goddess. But yeah, that one woman speaks for everybody i guess.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Since when does one person speak for everybody. Xavier doesn't even speak for all the xmen.She may have believed it but it doesn't make it true. That's your assumption. Does one person in your country speak for you? Thats not how it works here in America at least.
    that isn't a foreign concept even in America. the president speaks for Americans they are the figurehead. king tchalla speaks for wakanda as he is their figurehead. also the elderly woman tells the reader we (not i) all knew you were just a crazy girl. so yes in that scenario she is speaking for them all.

that isn't a foreign concept even in America. the president speaks for Americans they are the figurehead. king tchalla speaks for wakanda as he is their figurehead. also the elderly woman tells the reader we (not i) all knew you were just a crazy girl. so yes in that scenario she is speaking for them all.
    No thats untrue trump never spoke for me or most americans thats pretty much why he got nothing done in his term.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

also in the issue drawn by salvador laraccoa people in the village were still recognizing her as a goddess. But yeah, that one woman speaks for everybody i guess.
    history can be changed remember?? it doesn't only work that way when you want it to.

No thats untrue trump never spoke for me or most americans thats pretty much why he got nothing done in his term.
    when he was president he spoke for all Americans at that point. this is how democracies work.

when he was president he spoke for all Americans at that point. this is how democracies work.
    No it isn't. That is why we have a judicial system. You as an outsider may feel he speaks for everyone and that's your right but we don't and we don't assume that about everyday people of other countries we don't agree with. I don't think every russian hates America or is a racist but i think Putin is.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

No it isn't. That is why we have a judicial system. You as an outsider may feel he speaks for everyone and that's your right but we don't and we don't assume that about everyday people of other countries we don't agree with. I don't think every russian hates America or is a racist but i think Putin is.
    when foreign nations deal with issues of America do they go to you or to the president and/or their administration? in the real world yes I get that leaders don't necessarily represent the individual thoughts of each of their citizens but in context of that story there is nothing that transpires that would indicate any of the villagers disagreed with the elderly woman.

when foreign nations deal with issues of America do they go to you or to the president and/or their administration? in the real world yes I get that leaders don't necessarily represent the individual thoughts of each of their citizens but in context of that story there is nothing that transpires that would indicate any of the villagers disagreed with the elderly woman.
    There is nothing that transpired to say they agreed with her either but if you need to downgrade ororo history to upgrade coates story thats cool. it is what it is. but we going in circles now.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.