Page 454 of 772 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

my favorite storm/doom moments:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like the looks of all of the characters here, especially Odin, Loki, Ares, Phoenix, Prof X and Venom. This looks like a great game.
    I do like the designs of the characters though I haven't played the game. it was just cool to see how her being a real goddess is a thing now. for so long people tried to make the case she wasn't a real goddess, now she sitting at the table with Thor and Odin. who would have ever thought?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

And one more just cause. Attachment 112124
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And one more just cause. Attachment 112124
    how long does it take you to draw your sketches? and are you using any firms of templates or are these straight from your head?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    my favorite storm/doom moments:

I will genuinely invest money in a book with these two as the titular charachters the ego is just sooo great it gives me real house wives/ the crown energy.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I will genuinely invest money in a book with these two as the titular charachters the ego is just sooo great it gives me real house wives/ the crown energy.
    right!!! I wouldn't mind doom being a rogue for storm. it makes a lot of sense especially considering her title now. I think the score count now is 4:1 in storms favor.

Here are some other random moments I like... can you guess why:

I do like the designs of the characters though I haven't played the game. it was just cool to see how her being a real goddess is a thing now. for so long people tried to make the case she wasn't a real goddess, now she sitting at the table with Thor and Odin. who would have ever thought?
    True. For me, it was easy to tell Ororo was a goddess from the beginning because of the nature of her powers, the details to which she could do things and the extent of what she could accomplish. It is nice to see her get a spot. I know others feel that way about their favorite characters too, when they are shown in positive light or make it into a game.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Im sorry friends im so happy right now. Hickman has truly been a godsend for our beloved goddess. She is literally a QUEEN, OMEGA, and GODDESS. all things we've said for years. such a splendid time to be a storm fan!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    True. For me, it was easy to tell Ororo was a goddess from the beginning because of the nature of her powers, the details to which she could do things and the extent of what she could accomplish. It is nice to see her get a spot. I know others feel that way about their favorite characters too, when they are shown in positive light or make it into a game.
    thats the thing though. her powers and how she debuted she was certainly a goddess at least in the minds of her fellow villagers but that was immediately debunked by xavier. then there were so many stories where she herself affirms that she wasn't a goddess and then her solo even pointed out they knew she wasn't a goddess but a silly girl.

I'm happy that she is finally getting some focus but some fans not too long ago were threatened to be banned from certain sites by insinuating she was a goddess. but look where we are now, we've come so far.

Random but if tchalla and ororo are written accordingly in this new age of mutant progression, it could be beautiful..i really think it could work with her as regent now too but we will see. I do however dont want a marriage or anything like that...atleast until after some good ass stories of grit, love and drama. Its honestly what makes romances for me in literature.

speaking of T'choro...

As Jean and Storm are my two favorite X-Women I usually dont comment on a fight between them but....Uncanny X-Men 270. Really the fight could go either way.
    Attachment 112125
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-03-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I swore the book got cancelled due to the New Status quo. And Storm just slip away to BP book to forge a new path ,a move I might add, that has been paying off since. Finally took long enough for the x books to get their act together.
    wait a minute.... can you offer some tea because I know certain storm fans love to blame hudlin. what was the new status quo then and any interviews that mention this?

but she did stop doom what are you talking about?

and his profe got the best of him they were all giggles by the end of the issue.
    Lol the equivalent of pouring cold water on two fighting cats.