Page 569 of 772 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    You know I'm going to say Storm, glass canon or not. But I kinda found some attacks that work like I want. Plus I just started with Strange.
    lolol you right. she is my fave even with how bad she is. which attacks do you like of hers the best?

I will say that now that I have the mechanics of the character down she is not really bad at all. not as bad as i originally thought at least. with storm in this game critical damage, critical rate, and attack are essentially. so as you build your storm I would focus on those as much as you can. also once you get into pvp be sure to use flight as that is really the only thing that makes her more mobile against characters like bw and sm.

now the moves I have equipped are:

weather witch
    icicle crash
    lightning attack
    pressure manipulation
    deep freeze

for main mission play this has a mix of defense, offense and crowd control that makes completing the missions go faster and keeps your incoming damage at minimum from enemies than with some of the other characters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I have these equipped
    Atmosphere control: high pressure
    Weather witch: storm front
    Wind rider: microburst
    Icicle crash: explosive hail
    Pressure manipulation: updraft

The updraft is my fave move.

The biggest pet peeve for me is why isnt she immune to the electrical currents and fire?
    Last edited by Sunny; 09-09-2021 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I have these equipped
    Atmosphere control: high pressure
    Weather witch: storm front
    Wind rider: microburst
    Icicle crash: explosive hail
    Pressure manipulation: updraft

The updraft is my fave move.

The biggest pet peeve for me is why isnt she immune to the electrical currents and fire?
    thats a good build.

the animation on microburst is cool too. love her lifting her opponents as she removed the air from their lungs to then send them crashing to the ground lol.

yea the game is not good when it comes to certain immunity and debuffs characters should have.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

LMAO marvel will give a shark a book before Storm. You just can't make this up. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    LMAO marvel will give a shark a book before Storm. You just can't make this up. lol
    Sad but true. Lol.
    Last edited by BlackClaw; 09-10-2021 at 06:20 AM.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Sometimes I kind of see a Storm movie coming out before Marvel Comics gives her a deserving chance.

storms time is coming i promise you

I'd like for her to have the same energy as they did for Wonder Woman. I don't know about anyone else but for me Batman v Superman only existed while Wonder Woman was on screen. Even now it can be playing in the background and when I hear that music I actually pay attention to it because the energy she brought to the film.

That's what they need to do with Storm. Whether it's in Black Panther or any of the future MCU movies, let the audience as a whole (not just Storm fans, who are loud but obviously compared to the rest, small) b̶e̶g̶ DEMAND for a Storm movie. Once we cross that bridge let us also hope the same energy people threw behind the Black Panther and Captain Marvel(granted the studio did more for CM than the actual people) films they also give to a Storm movie.

I'm talking about word of mouth, I'm talking about celebrities buying out whole movie theaters to bring kids to see it, I'm talking about social media hyping the movie up to the point where it became a billion dollar movie.

Storm is a wonderful character who pretty much hits all the usual boxes to bring people to see the film.

As a character (if done right and not given a Party City wig & contacts) has stunning physical features.

Her powers are obviously visually in your face. IE Day after tomorrow, Into the Storm, GeoStorm, Hancock(that scene).

Her backstory is actually exciting and compelling. This is not a girl who grew up having the perfect life with the perfect family and never had to ask for anything. From childhood Storm has been a fighter and that aspect of her NEEDS to be shown because imo it molded her into who she is today. We know it, but Goddess knows the general audience couldn't tell it from Halle and Alex portrays. To this day I will never forgive them from making Storm run away from a goddamn puddle in X-men 1.
    Last edited by Subliminally; 09-09-2021 at 04:23 PM.

BANNED

When are the wakandan previews of Ewing's event coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I'd like for her to have the same energy as they did for Wonder Woman. I don't know about anyone else but for me Batman v Superman only existed while Wonder Woman was on screen. Even now it can be playing in the background and when I hear that music I actually pay attention to it because the energy she brought to the film.

That's what they need to do with Storm. Whether it's in Black Panther or any of the future MCU movies, let the audience as a whole (not just Storm fans, who are loud but obviously compared to the rest, small) b̶e̶g̶ DEMAND for a Storm movie. Once we cross that bridge let us also hope the same energy people threw behind the Black Panther and Captain Marvel(granted the studio did more for CM than the actual people) films they also give to a Storm movie.

I'm talking about word of mouth, I'm talking about celebrities buying out whole movie theaters to bring kids to see it, I'm talking about social media hyping the movie up to the point where it became a billion dollar movie.

Storm is a wonderful character who pretty much hits all the usual boxes to bring people to see the film.

As a character (if done right and not given a Party City wig & contacts) has stunning physical features.

Her powers are obviously visually in your face. IE Day after tomorrow, Into the Storm, GeoStorm, Hancock(that scene).

Her backstory is actually exciting and compelling. This is not a girl who grew up having the perfect life with the perfect family and never had to ask for anything. From childhood Storm has been a fighter and that aspect of her NEEDS to be shown because imo it molded her into who she is today. We know it, but Goddess knows the general audience couldn't tell it from Halle and Alex portrays. To this day I will never forgive them from making Storm run away from a goddamn puddle in X-men 1.
    yesss! this all of this!

They need to bring back her musical cue from X-men evolution for her first appearance in the MCU
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    They need to bring back her musical cue from X-men evolution for her first appearance in the MCU
    I forgot what evo sounded like but tas was EPIC!!! Whenever it played you knew someone's a$$ was about to be beat real good

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Its okay short stories -- well better compared to what hyped announcement was made days ago -- my trial was such a wasted effort -not another logan please- my visit would have been wasted if not for that adorable land shark Jeff story, and got to go bck on missed issues -- I was actually hoping they wont do a storm exclusive in marvel app coz im a physical book collector -- its important not to miss continuity with her in the physical books -- people are gonna say again where it hppened? Coz not many are subscribed with the app -- and im not giving up on my physical copy collecting -- anyways

Also spotted

Attachment 113601

On the bright side though --O was able to read this guide again:
    Attachment 113602

So didnt know they changed the "gardener" to amateur botanist -- hopefully the garden is seen anytime soon too
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 09-10-2021 at 02:23 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Its okay short stories -- well better compared to what hyped announcement was made days ago -- my trial was such a wasted effort -not another logan please- my visit would have been wasted if not for that adorable land shark Jeff story, and got to go bck on missed issues -- I was actually hoping they wont do a storm exclusive in marvel app coz im a physical book collector -- its important not to miss continuity with her in the physical books -- people are gonna say again where it hppened? Coz not many are subscribed with the app -- and im not giving up on my physical copy collecting -- anyways

Also spotted

Attachment 113601

On the bright side though --O was able to read this guide again:
    Attachment 113602

So didnt know they changed the "gardener" to amateur botanist -- hopefully the garden is seen anytime soon too
    Ohk so where are they from.

Also I am tired of Logan too.

Also pretty neat that storm has an entire island to use as her garden.