Page 671 of 772 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    What is this and where is it from?
    it is from xmen Monday not sure what title but assuming a soon to be released book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It should be from SWORD 09.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

wonder if there is and reason why the lightning is different.
    He must be dangerous if she pulled out three of the big guns.
    I wonder what he can do.

it is from xmen Monday not sure what title but assuming a soon to be released book.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It should be from SWORD 09.

Thanks.

Why does he look like Davis Harmon from her solo?

This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    He must be dangerous if she pulled out three of the big guns.
    I wonder what he can do.
    On one hand a small part of me hates that Storm using wind/cold/lightning is considered her big guns. But on the hand it is Storm and we've all seen what she can do with just ONE of those elements when properly motivated.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Makes me think of the beating she put on the Sidri when she created the lightning tornado that followed it around and weakened them so they could punch the blackbird through them. Freezing blizzard lightning tornado would be sick as f###. I’m looking forward to seeing what Ewing considers a “powerful” Storm, and if that shows through the opponents she goes against or how she utilizes her powers. Ideally we get both.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Why does he look like Davis Harmon from her solo?

That's EXACTLY who it made me think of...

I can't believe how much nicer people are towards Storms character here than on Comic Vine... that site is also dead in comparison lol.

Quote Originally Posted by The Regent View Post
    I can't believe how much nicer people are towards Storms character here than on Comic Vine... that site is also dead in comparison lol.
    I rarely post on CV. Too many trolls and most fans post here, which is better anyway. I know a few good Storm posters there that still update her feats an bio page though. Other than them I don’t much care for that site.

Yes, I was a member there for a few years and it's very toxic. Since the recent crackdown on posting scans the activity on CM has fallen significantly so I found this site and love it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    I rarely post on CV. Too many trolls and most fans post here, which is better anyway. I know a few good Storm posters there that still update her feats an bio page though. Other than them I don’t much care for that site.
    Yh storm is the most hated charachter on that site soo much so that they create battles just so she can lose and try desperately to degrade her abilities and her charachter.
    It's unsurprising as it is filled with these Thor fanboys who find storms ability to do basic **** with the weather without a hammer threatening.
    On this site storm is the most popular and most adored xman.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Yes, I was a member there for a few years and it's very toxic. Since the recent crackdown on posting scans the activity on CM has fallen significantly so I found this site and love it!
    wait there is crackdown on posting scans? what do you mean?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Welcome.

Sadly Comicvine use to be friendly to Storm fans then some "Storm Fans" got a little out of hand, which enraged Anti-Storm fans...which lead to a big mess. That was mannnnny years ago but the feud still lives on.

Now don't get it twisted CBR has it own version on Strom haters. There have been some bitter battles here since we all moved from the SuperheroHype Boards...hell the Rumble Board use to be toxic
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Am I the only one who sees the tornadoes to the left as an Elemental of wind and storm? A giant elemental to be exact...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Am I the only one who sees the tornadoes to the left as an Elemental of wind and storm? A giant elemental to be exact...
    Really? I don't see it.