Page 42 of 114 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 1702
  1. #616
    Incredible Member rhaenylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    544

    Default

    I don't think Storm will be in Women of Marvel #1
    Among the female mutants, only Rogue, Mystique and Marrow have been announced right now

  2. #617
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,471

    Default

    Her Pony-tail is also a mile long....I chalk it up to Creative/artistic license.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  3. #618
    Incredible Member rhaenylis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    544

    Default

    I just realized that Women of Marvel will be just a one-shot

    So no Storm at all

  4. #619
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,116

    Default

    upcoming issues storm appearing in:


    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvels-n...en-17-preview/




    THE MARVELS #1 (MAR200959)
    Written by KURT BUSIEK
    Art by YILDIRAY CINAR
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    The previously announced series will be one of the most sprawling series ever to hit the Marvel Universe, telling stories that span the decades and range from epic adventure to intense human drama, from the street-level to the cosmic, starring literally anyone from Marvel's very first heroes to never-before-seen superstars of tomorrow. The Marvels and Astro City writer will be joined by artist Yildiray Cinar (X-Men, Iron Man) and the series will feature iconic covers by legendary artist Alex Ross. THE MARVELS will feature Captain America, Spider-Man, the Punisher, the Human Torch, Storm, the Black Cat, the Golden Age Vision, Aero, Iron Man and Thor, and the startling introduction of two brand-new characters. Plus: Who (or what) is KSHOOM?



    Maybe the xoffices big plans for her comes later in the year??
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #620
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,617

    Default

    I just learned that Coates is going to be the keynote speaker at an event hosted at my job. Im gonna check it out

  6. #621
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just learned that Coates is going to be the keynote speaker at an event hosted at my job. Im gonna check it out
    omg!!@ you're so lucky. what will he be discussing? and if u can which I know you probably won't be able to ask him about storm!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  7. #622
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,400

    Default

    Lukas Werneck made another pass at his Storm redesign...
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...
    Ororo Munroe- Storm Version 2.0"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSyufnlkfs/

  8. #623
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg!!@ you're so lucky. what will he be discussing? and if u can which I know you probably won't be able to ask him about storm!!!!
    Here's the description:

    The Chief Diversity Office is excited to welcome bestselling author, journalist, screenwriter, executive producer, and New York University professor Ta-Nehisi Coates who will share his perspective on the current cultural climate and hope for the future. As we welcome the possibilities of the new year, we do so with a renewed focus on our company-wide pursuit to foster belonging, advance inclusive research and health equity, and transform society.


    I wont be able to but even if I could, asking about Storm wouldnt be appropriate..lol

  9. #624
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lukas Werneck made another pass at his Storm redesign...
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...
    Ororo Munroe- Storm Version 2.0"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSyufnlkfs/
    that is so freaking gorgeous! thanks for sharing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Here's the description:

    The Chief Diversity Office is excited to welcome bestselling author, journalist, screenwriter, executive producer, and New York University professor Ta-Nehisi Coates who will share his perspective on the current cultural climate and hope for the future. As we welcome the possibilities of the new year, we do so with a renewed focus on our company-wide pursuit to foster belonging, advance inclusive research and health equity, and transform society.


    I wont be able to but even if I could, asking about Storm wouldnt be appropriate..lol

    I'm sure you could think of a question that ties in to his discussion as well as storm lolol.

    Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    I don't think Storm will be in Women of Marvel #1
    Among the female mutants, only Rogue, Mystique and Marrow have been announced right now
    you might be right. marvel has been known to put her on covers only to not be anywhere in the book.


    https://www.gamesradar.com/she-hulk-...vel-anthology/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  10. #625
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,617

    Default

    Considering Marrow's history with Storm, she may appear there

  11. #626
    Incredible Member Dipter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    752

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you might be right. marvel has been known to put her on covers only to not be anywhere in the book.
    It’s true. That’s the downside of being the most beautiful woman in the MU, they only want to use her for her looks lol.

  12. #627
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Considering Marrow's history with Storm, she may appear there
    they should put Marrow on the cover then and not storm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Itís true. Thatís the downside of being the most beautiful woman in the MU, they only want to use her for her looks lol.
    the pain and struggles of being beautiful lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  13. #628
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    they should put Marrow on the cover then and not storm.
    Marrow doesnt sell; Storm does

  14. #629
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    19,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Marrow doesnt sell; Storm does
    and thats the problem. I'm not falling for these "tricks" anymore.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  15. #630
    Mighty Member BlkGldBlu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Lukas Werneck made another pass at his Storm redesign...
    "So, when I did the first version of Storm, I really wasn't satisfied with the result, I couldn't express all the greatness that the character has, I also think that the White uniform doesn't mix very well with the rest of the team, so I decided to come back and give special attention to this Goddess, and I think this time I managed to get there
    So here is...
    Ororo Munroe- Storm Version 2.0"

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CKSyufnlkfs/
    This really awesome. 10 out of 10. Very MCU

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •