Page 455 of 772 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    speaking of T'choro...

This is very cute. it warms my heart.They did an amazing job on Storm. Loving that skin tone too.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    This is very cute. it warms my heart.They did an amazing job on Storm. Loving that skin tone too.
    I know right... the purple draping them both made my heart smile.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

lmfao i screamed! not two fighting cats lolol
    I may have read T'challa's in my Anime voice because that's the energy I was getting from him in that panel. Like Storm broke a sacred code.

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Once again Jean never tanked all this energy. The energy of the shockwave is divided up and released across the universe. I hope you do know a shockwave or shaking the universe isn't even galaxy level. It's multi solar system level. This means the power to destroy multiple solar systems is divided up into billions possibly even more light-years. This means the energy Jean withstand is not quantifiable as she wasn't in the epicenter of it nor is she big as a universe to tank energy enough to destroy multiple solar systems. Even the ship Cyclops and Beast was in withstood a portion of this shockwave. Also take into note none of the planets around it were destroyed which further proves my point about the amount of energy given off.
    This was way back maybe 30 years ago when Jean was much, much weaker than she is now!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I may have read T'challa's in my Anime voice because that's the energy I was getting from him in that panel. Like Storm broke a sacred code.
    storm was ready for some 1 on 1 time. she didn't have time for their d!ck measuring contest lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

storm was ready for some 1 on 1 time. she didn't have time for their d!ck measuring contest lol
    Right! Like thats whole reason she left the x books in the first place.
    And besides Storm's bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Oh definitely they are the most powerful of all gathered there but according to darkstar storm is the strongest. It's been repeatedly stated over and over in the presence of Rachel and other powerful mutants that storm is the strongest or the most dangerous.... In their battle against xlegion Betsy explicitly states that storm was the most dangerous of all those gathered there and that with her turned against the xmen they have no hope of beating Nathan/David. Afterwards when she is released storm single handedly shows she is indeed the strongest one there by smiting xlegion who was affected. This is followed by Nathan now alone tanking a full on assault from all the xmen sans storm with little to no effort. The xmen included bobby, magneto, Polaris, Meghan.....etc. some of the most powerful beings on the planet together couldn't affect xman alone let alone xman/legion yet storm did...
    Thanks, I had not read that story.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I believe that statement, which some are so fond of quoting (not saying you but others) was made by cyslops after Jean became Phoenix--and when she was powering up the Stargate to take everyone (storm included) into the shi'ar universe.

Pre-Phoenix I remember this "weakest x-man" Jean holding everyone back with her then much weaker TK power---cyclops included!
    To be frank I always saw it as dumb that jean was considered weaker than angel and beast was just very unrealistic.... But hey it was the 60's. And Charles saying Scott was the most powerful whilst bobby and jean were right there made me laugh.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Let me get this straight. Ole girl thought it was a good idea to put Storm in a ball of blackness to trigger a claustrophobic attack? Please tell me Storm didn't just faint or something lame like that.
    This was early days cluster phobia which was basically there to incapacitate.... To be honest as a writer it makes sense to have storm taken out first as she is powerful enough to make this whole situation ridiculous.

Ororo was indeed wrecking them.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    You're overlooking the fact that she not only flew in hyperspace, but she also flew straight into a WHITE HOLE, which nothing should be able to do.

Additionally, most recently, Jean flung a skyscraper-sized space station out of Mars' orbit. Escape velocity from Mars, which is what she had to achieve and/or exceed to accomplish the aforementioned feat, is approximately 11,251 mph, which is another indicator of the strength of her telekinesis.

I believe the panel on the bottom left-hand corner clearly shows Binary directing an energy blast straight at Jean, which she is able to shield herself from. She did this while, again, withstanding the force of a white hole. In either case, what she withstood in those panels far exceeds anything she would have to withstand on Earth.

Oh, and she did all of this WHILE being able to telepathically penetrate Binary's mind AND severe her tie to an alien presence.
    1. I'll make this simple for you. Jean's mass is 110 pounds and moving at the speed of light is 0.5 teratons. It takes 1 teraton to be small country level which means Jean moving at light speed energy output is low end to mid-island level. Hyperspace is 100x-1000x the speed of light. So multiply that by 0.5 teratons and it's still not country level. You know why because Jean has a small mass.

Also, the white hole is basically a star. The white hole is actually a myth but in Marvel, it is presented as a star. As stated flying through a star isn't even city level let alone star level.

2. That feat is fodder compared to the scans you're trying to present about the white hole. First of all the object, Jean Grey threw the object at Magneto who was to the edge of space. We don't have a time frame. I'll high ball and said the object was moving at hypersonic speeds. Which is probably enough to destroy a city block or multiple. Keep in mind if someone of Jean's size moved to the moon at near light speed the energy output would be large mountain level. The object was large must lacked so much speed that the kinetic energy probably wouldn't even destroy a city.

3. There are rays all around Carol and it's shown one-hit Jean. Which means Jean isn't tanking all her power. AKA you still can't quantify that.
    Last edited by KLY360; 08-03-2021 at 03:42 PM.

I believe that statement, which some are so fond of quoting (not saying you but others) was made by cyslops after Jean became Phoenix--and when she was powering up the Stargate to take everyone (storm included) into the shi'ar universe.

Pre-Phoenix I remember this "weakest x-man" Jean holding everyone back with her then much weaker TK power---cyclops included!
    yes I found it. it was pretty widely known between the xmen she was the weakest xmen before phoenix:

Incredible Member

https://www.omnicalculator.com/physics/relativistic-ke

Here is also a calcuator to calc the amount of energy and speed.

yes I know Jean is your fave and nothing wrong with it but when storm fans make claims of all the crazy stuff she can do its from Canon and not because she is our favorite. I'm not sure why the Jean in space scans were brought in here or what the point was but canoincakky speaking storm has been stayed as being stronger than jean plenty of times across the years.

Incredible Member

great point as always. the acanti space lightning was a great feat. also keep in mind she used the power of the sun against a sentinel and of course channeled the power of multiple stars and planets with the galactic core:

Great point. The only thing quantifiable about the galactic core is that she took enough energy to turn herself into a star. Other than that we would not have a way to measure that. The description isn't too vivid. See if it said something about using the full power of stars and planets. Or something like Sentry having the power of millions of exploding suns it would be different. Since it's stated she turned herself into a star I guess at best it's a large star to maybe solar system level feat.