Page 602 of 772 FirstFirst ... 102502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    All I will say is that clearly writers are perusing this thread and listening to our theories and creativity discussions. It's a good time to stan the all goddess!
    I will not hold my breath but kudos to y'all who do. I just hope the issue is every it as interesting as the preview page.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

utilizing an atmosphere in space while partially elemental???? sign me up!!!

only complaint is she shouldn't feel cold as she is immune to the elements but the rest is beautiful!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-23-2021 at 11:58 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

utilizing an atmosphere in space while partially ekemental???? sign me up!!!

only complaint is she shouldn't feel cold as she is immune to the elements but the rest is beautiful!!
    It's wierd and proves why we should complain more though I doubt they read this forum it seems like some do and take notes. And then others are against us discussing just what an omega weather MANIPULATOR really is.

Also did y'all see where she said she is an omega mutant and more?

utilizing an atmosphere in space while partially ekemental???? sign me up!!!

Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't there like a super old issue of X-Men where Storm was blasted into space and she had more than average time of a few seconds to live because of her powers?
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's wierd and proves why we should complain more though I doubt they read this forum it seems like some do and take notes. And then others are against us discussing just what an omega weather MANIPULATOR really is.

Also did y'all see where she said she is an omega mutant and more?
    yes yes and agreed to all of this!!! I think our constructive manner in offering criticism has helped in better depictions for our girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong but wasn't there like a super old issue of X-Men where Storm was blasted into space and she had more than average time of a few seconds to live because of her powers?
    yes you are correct but then Claremont later says she is immune to weather so there is inconsistencies there. I just always default to the higher end showings.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I assumed the keeping the air warm part was so the air didnt freeze.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I assumed the keeping the air warm part was so the air didnt freeze.
    oh ok!!! I love that you better come in here and set the record straight. I can cosign this lol

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yes. That's what I read as well...not that she herself was feeling cold.

And the "And more." was referring to her being Arakko's Regent, not "more than an Omega".
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

I disagree on that part. The sentence structure implies she is speaking to something more than omega otherwise they could have just continued the sentence or omitted that. But he is definitely being vague but i think it's because storm hasn't fully accepted that part of her but Ewing has said he intends to acknowledge it.

It would have been more like "and more... i am their regent", or" and more, i am their regent" meaning that there is the omega, the more, and the regent.
    Last edited by jwatson; 09-23-2021 at 12:36 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I disagree on that part. The sentence structure implies she is speaking to something more than omega otherwise they could have just continued the sentence or omitted that. But he is definitely being vague but i think it's because storm hasn't fully accepted that part of her but Ewing has said he intends to acknowledge it.

It would have been more like "and more... i am their regent", or" and more, i am their regent meaning that it"
    I thought the more than omega was talking about her roles.... goddess, regent, etc.
    but I could be wrong you already explained the air freezing to me lol

I thought the more than omega was talking about her roles.... goddess, regent, etc.
    but I could be wrong you already explained the air freezing to me lol
    Imagine how warm the air must be staying to not freeze in the vacuum of space? And i love the way he implies she just talked to it and it knew better. lol. Also the devious side of me just had a good laugh imagining ororo passing by the marauders crew floating out there and i like them all. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Imagine how warm the air must be staying to not freeze in the vacuum of space? And i love the way he implies she just talked to it and it knew better. lol. Also the devious side of me just had a good laugh imagining ororo passing by the marauders crew floating out there and i like them all. lol
    why were the Marauders floating out there? like dead? what happened and yes she "talking" to the elements is something I will always love!

why were the Marauders floating out there? like dead? what happened and yes she "talking" to the elements is something I will always love!
    spoilers:
    the end of maraduers they all got sucked out into space. personally i don't think they are dead because two of the group don't even need air, iceman and emma in diamond form but it implied they only had seconds to survive. I'm thinking somehow lourdes chantel will save them though.
    end of spoilers
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

lmaooo I'm vibrating!!!

Im getting teary-eyed already -- omg