Page 618 of 772 FirstFirst ... 118518568608614615616617618619620621622628668718 ... LastLast
Results 9,256 to 9,270 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm sure she can but we must remember the air we breathe isn't just pure oxygen. there are other components as well (more nitrogen than o2). so if she were able to draw all of those mix it together to breathe im sure she could but that process would be more involved than just taking air from Mars.
    I feel like Ororo’s metabolism and bodily chemistry should receive the full boon of her hydro/atmospheric powers on a quasi-autonomous level, her powers are an integral part of her biology down to the genetic level
    Last edited by Daedra; 09-27-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I feel like Ororo’s metabolism and bodily chemistry should receive the full boon of her hydro/atmospheric powers on a quasi-autonomous level, her powers are an integral part of her biology down to the genetic level
    Yeah but we know Marvel aint ready for all of that lmao
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Yeah but we know Marvel aint ready for all of that lmao
    I know, they treat these powers like power rangers upgrades
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Personally I would have Storm's body absorb ambient energy to survive when she's not within the confines of a planetary atmosphere. The same way she used lightning to replenish her life force but on a much larger scale
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Personally I would have Storm's body absorb ambient energy to survive when she's not within the confines of a planetary atmosphere. The same way she used lightning to replenish her life force but on a much larger scale
    The main reason for breathing oxygen is to multiply the efficiency of the mitochondrial electron transport chain, the foundation of all cellular/metabolic processes. Considering Storm's power allows for direct electron control and the ability to tap into exogenous[environmental] energy, you might very well be on to something here.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

all I can say is yes to all of this. it's this out of the box but very much in-line to what her abilities would allow for desription above that i need more from the writers at marvel. her powers go much deeper than lightning bolts.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

They can always go more in depth with what she says here -
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

This...

Power Cosmic
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You know the way my mind works is very odd even to me. Somehow from what you said sparked the thought of me wondering if Storm's control over the nervous system could mean that she could replicate this - https://youtu.be/4cG4BNJBXBU?t=242.

Causing that much pain wouldn't be very in character of her, but who knows what the Arakki will throw at her and based off what we know so far she is going to have to push her moral compass.
    It would be awesome to see her replicate that, especially on "super heavy" characters like Hulk, Fanatic, Kallark.. Please Marvel make this happen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    It is canon. Kitty’s claw from Logan was planted in her glove.
    Thanks boo!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey boo! the only thing I'm aware of is sword. I not sure about inferno. hoping we can get some spoilers before weds!!! fingers crossed
    Still on the fence about inferno hope she gets actual good charachterization and she doesn't inherit or left to clean up the self important mutants messes also they should let mystique get her damm wife already.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Still on the fence about inferno hope she gets actual good charachterization and she doesn't inherit or left to clean up the self important mutants messes also they should let mystique get her damm wife already.
    They should put Mystique in the pit.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    They should put Mystique in the pit.
    I believe that would only make things worse when she gets out... Because eventually she would get out.

Remember she can always breakdown her own CO2, recycling is the true secret behind space survival.
    Yes!!!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

good morning.... you are worthy.... remember that

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!