Page 713 of 772 FirstFirst ... 213613663703709710711712713714715716717723763 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 11576

A clearer shot of what Taurin Clarke has revealed is his take on Russell Dauterman’s “brilliant new design for Storm.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Muaadib/s...64749534052352

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    A clearer shot of what Taurin Clarke has revealed is his take on Russell Dauterman’s “brilliant new design for Storm.”

Cloud hair mohawk?? I love the outfit though. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So the ratonal part of me thinks Russell, as a Storm fan, is as shook as the rest of us with this image. However, the hype part of me sees that eye emoji and jumps to **OMG IS HE GOING TO BE THE ARTIST FOR A STORM BOOK!?!?!?!?! Instantly recalls how he said Storm and Jean were his favorites**

Attachment 115940
    I'm about to have an emotional breakdown lol, Dauterman's art is wonderful, very anxious to see Ororo through your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    With my still burgeoning knowledge in planetary science, she could generate pressures with no upper limit crushing mountains and even coalescing atmospheric carbon into diamond.
    Generate temperatures with no upper limit.
    Create hurricane of fire or plasma.
    Gravity storms.
    Nebula manipulation.
    Antimatter storms which annihilate anything.
    And she herself said that she was capable of destroying mountains!

This uniform, these features, are amazing, I really want to see the other two artworks completed, thank you Mercury Sz

=========================================

I'm trying not to create too much excitement but... 2022 will be the year of our Goddess!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Punk Mohawk Storm is my favourite version but...I'd prefer to see her "edgy" with a full head of hair done in really interesting and different styles.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Punk Mohawk Storm is my favourite version but...I'd prefer to see her "edgy" with a full head of hair done in really interesting and different styles.
    A lot of people are sharing that same sentiment. Its time to just let that go and move forward with something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    So the ratonal part of me thinks Russell, as a Storm fan, is as shook as the rest of us with this image. However, the hype part of me sees that eye emoji and jumps to **OMG IS HE GOING TO BE THE ARTIST FOR A STORM BOOK!?!?!?!?! Instantly recalls how he said Storm and Jean were his favorites**

Attachment 115940
    Love this! I’d like to see more grotwth and exploration as the Regent. And the Taurin look is edgy but….I am over the mohawk.

Though Storm is my second favorite X-character after Jean, I never venture in here (Mommie Dearest voice) for reasons well known to you all (lmao)... However, I couldn't resist after this...

****. Yes.

Just got off work. Thank you for making a long day worth it ,with some Storm news.

Love love love these artwork of her. I wonder what their teasing. More info plz.

Ok off first glance it looks like Goddess of Krakoa/Regent of Sol/ Arakii Punk Storm of Amenth.

Spring!?! Idwtwtl!!!
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 12-02-2021 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just got off work. Thank you for making a long day worth it ,with some Storm news.

Love love love these artwork of her. I wonder what their teasing. More info plz.

Ok off first glance it looks like Goddess of Krakoa/Regent of Sol/ Arakii Punk Storm of Amenth.

Spring!?! Idwtwtl!!!
    I woild be ecstatic if Storm has a role that drives the X-verse for a good long while. So much opportunity with her as Regent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
    A lot of people are sharing that same sentiment. Its time to just let that go and move forward with something different.
    Especially now that we're finally seeing Storm with more traditionally black hair textures and styles I'd much rather they lean into that than go BACK to the mohawk.

Though some have speculated that these teasers are for different "time variants" so maybe it'll be a temporary thing.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    The artist actually started off with a full head of hair. I guess he changed it at the last minute.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXAUWnWr...dium=copy_link

Fantastic Member

I really liked this new outfit and I didn't bother with her mohawk at all but I would rather that they try another hairstyle....

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof.e View Post
    The artist actually started off with a full head of hair. I guess he changed it at the last minute.

thanks for sharing. I wish they would have opted for a different hairstyle though looking at the other promo art that has been released its cool to see all of her images had new artwork. I dont believe this is true of any of the other promos.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prof.e View Post

Thanks for this.

I wonder if The Incomparable R. Dauterman's "brand new design" was made only for this promo teaser or will Storm be wearing it at some point in Spring and after?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I'm about to have an emotional breakdown lol, Dauterman's art is wonderful, very anxious to see Ororo through your hands.

And she herself said that she was capable of destroying mountains!

This uniform, these features, are amazing, I really want to see the other two artworks completed, thank you Mercury Sz

=========================================

I'm trying not to create too much excitement but... 2022 will be the year of our Goddess!!
    So what i'm seeing in this scan is that Johnny Storm could've actually defeated Storm if he wanted to?