Page 753 of 772 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Lmao not Thororo resurrecting, ill be picking it up!
    No this is different they are co-workers here.

I just realized storm created a mini sun for the planet so it gives light and powers their tech. This mini is seriously mind-blowing! And demonstrated why storm is the strongest weather manipulator ever.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Halle got a lot of flak that a white male or White female actor would never get. Take Catwoman. She was not the only person in Catwoman. Obviously it has a writer, director, and other actors. The movie was critically planned, yet to say she is not good atsming comic book movies bars in this is absurd.

I’m a writer. The script itself had serious flaws. The main villain, played by Sharon Stone was selling plastic surgery treatments that could petrify people like it did her. That’s not the most compelling villain, and that’s why the film was a commercial failure.

As for X-Men? What dramatic acting did the others bring to their roles than Halle supposedly didn’t? Singer nerfed all the female characters and all of the focus was on three white male characters. Wolverine, Xavier, and Magneto.

Storm was just the token Black.

I don’t think any actor could have done that great a job as Storm in those movies, and that’s due to how Singer and Fox handled the franchise. After all Sunspot twice got white washed, and so did Dr. Reyes. So Fox really wanted an all white cast, they stuck on Halle as a token and people want to comply blame her because they didn’t like th character?
    Nah it ain't about color cause Brie Larson got dragged for her role as Captain Marvel cause it was just as cringe

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Even beyond the script halle had no presence as Storm. I would not believe she was a woman that command the primal forces of the elements. There was no toughness, no bite, it was like pageant storm.And i'm a halle fan too but not every role is for everybody.

I'd take Whoopi Goldberg over halle if all disney/marvel cares about is a handful of named black people.
    On the one hand, we could have had Stacey Dash, who was reportedly the other contender for a "name" Black actress in the running at the time. But on the OTHER end of the spectrum, we could have had Angela Bassett, who was considered early on but then considered too old for the cast.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

I haven't had the privilege of reading this Thor and Storm title yet, but seeing some posts about it, I'm literally freaking out, we're winning a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    I just realized storm created a mini sun for the planet so it gives light and powers their tech. This mini is seriously mind-blowing! And demonstrated why storm is the strongest weather manipulator ever.
    Storm is without any life support or anything to indicate she's shrouded in atmosphere, so Storm doesn't need to breathe anymore??

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I haven't had the privilege of reading this Thor and Storm title yet, but seeing some posts about it, I'm literally freaking out, we're winning a lot!
    We are winning as we should! Like the self sustaining mini sun she created for the planet is what is making me gag sooo much. Like the sheer possibilities with that is endless.

Storm is without any life support or anything to indicate she's shrouded in atmosphere, so Storm doesn't need to breathe anymore??
    I don't even know but I think the skrulls had a habitable atmosphere for their camp but the planet itself had no atmosphere. Hence storm creating one..

We are winning as we should! Like the self sustaining mini sun she created for the planet is what is making me gag sooo much. Like the sheer possibilities with that is endless.
    Imao heard that she was using Odin's strength to accomplish these actual feats because of Thor's speech. How many times will they try to belittle Storm's abilities?

I don't even know but I think the skrulls had a habitable atmosphere for their camp but the planet itself had no atmosphere. Hence storm creating one..
    Oh, I get it, although I prefer to think it was a confirmation that she doesn't need to breathe, but her creation of a little star alone is the most important thing!!

Imao heard that she was using Odin's strength to accomplish these actual feats because of Thor's speech. How many times will they try to belittle Storm's abilities?
    I say if people feel better thinking a speech equal empowering a woman who said "I summon the full power of the elements." Then in the words of thor "Have at thee." lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

No this is different they are co-workers here.
    Ohh I definitely know lol its just random thats all.

We all know eventually Storm will be back with her Wakandan king.

It was a figure of speech like "may God be with you" and such since she doubted her capabilities. Case in point she did the same thing again in plant sized xmen. Sans the sun ofcourse.

Fantastic Member

I didn't expect this, wow.

someone needs to update Storm's feats thread on Comic Vine.

Fantastic Member

lol this logic is so dumb, if odin strength were needed to perform these feats then Thor could have done it on his own.