Page 664 of 772 FirstFirst ... 164564614654660661662663664665666667668674714764 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    . This topic reminds me of the beginning of Hickmen era , when Storm gets uncomfortable leaving those twins alone due to their energy output. As if something should happen she alone would be able to handle whatever they threw at her.
    With Storm already slapping Omegas around on Arrki. I feel confident she can handle herself against Vulcan
    I read a bit more about how Vulcan can basically hack someones powers abd use them and it's all comes down to electric currents in the brain. The problem is would they let storm use it? Or rather give it to Vulcan? Cause I know that in a fight between storm and magneto they won't allow her to remember she too has omega level dominion over magnetic forces just so magneto can have a chance to win.

https://twitter.com/ruairicoleman/st...465680898?s=21
    Attachment 114796
    Storm, like always, looks good. Wonder what issue the cover is for.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by BatKeaton View Post
    Making Storm so insanely "omni-powerful" and "Hyperbole Omega" would make her flat and uninteresting. There wouldn't be no struggle or fight anymore, she would be virtually a goddess, and it doesn't work at all. Making mutants too powerful is lethal to storytelling. That's why I love the "more grounded" approach of the X-Men movies, because having their powers more "contained" makes the struggle plausible and thrilling, you can feel it.
    I loved the way in which they depicted Storm's powers in X1/2/3, Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, as well as the 2023 fragment of DOFP.
    And yet Magneto just took all the visiting Avengers plus an encore of x-men and his daughter...they are so walking the Omega talk on Magneto but fall short on Storm -- they also do that to Wolverine -- who aint even Omega - and he continues to "earn" a solo and a new series centric till we barf the saturation as they say he sell so well - and a big "why" on that -- did everyone miss their one year "Advertisment" of who's an Omega or year of Storm this year? Or the Regent of something? --

most important of all
    There is a difference between can't and won't --

Coz superman or wonderwoman who can be OP and DC fans literally loves them is contradictory to your theory of omnipowers = character overkill

and its not an excuse of fear of overkilling the character that is happening here -- they can sell ironman 3000 snap miraculously and after all the fact that Bruce Banner, who warned them of Thanos, who literally made the time travel machine, snapped everyone back, as equally supposedly as strong as Thanos/Ms. Marvel and yet MCU will always see Tony as VIP -- if they can do that -- to the most irksome character in Marvel they can do "omnipowers" to Storm without being flat nor uninteresting -- heck even Phoenix is still being used to this day -- again they can if they want to...

And please that Apocalypse one will always be offensive starting with her heritage hair -- of all disrespect to mention that is the worst "character kill" of all time -- whoever thought it was okay to disrespect her origins like that?? Ugh! -- that character is so NOT STORM -- HER HAIR IS NOT A WEAVE!!! Not a mutation either ugh!!!
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-18-2021 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I read a bit more about how Vulcan can basically hack someones powers abd use them and it's all comes down to electric currents in the brain. The problem is would they let storm use it? Or rather give it to Vulcan? Cause I know that in a fight between storm and magneto they won't allow her to remember she too has omega level dominion over magnetic forces just so magneto can have a chance to win.
    Vulcan didn't hack Lorna's magnetism that nearly killed him by breaking his ribs, will he hack Storm?
    What's more, Storms can use freezing temperatures to drain energy. She's done it with Caldeirăk in Arakko, she's done it with Sebastian, she uses low temperatures to drain energy from lasers, and if she's be able to reach absolute zero, Vulcan doesn't stand a chance against her. Or at the very least it will be a close fight.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    And yet Magneto just took all the visiting Avengers plus an encore of x-men and his daughter...they are so walking the Omega talk on Magneto but fall short on Storm -- they also do that to Wolverine -- who aint even Omega - and he continues to "earn" a solo and a new series centric till we barf the saturation as they say he sell so well - and a big "why" on that -- did everyone miss their one year "Advertisment" of who's an Omega or year of Storm this year? Or the Regent of something? --

most important of all

Coz superman or wonderwoman who can be OP and DC fans literally loves them is contradictory to your theory of omnipowers = character overkill

and its not an excuse of fear of overkilling the character that is happening here -- they can sell ironman 3000 snap miraculously and after all the fact that Bruce Banner, who warned them of Thanos, who literally made the time travel machine, snapped everyone back, as equally supposedly as strong as Thanos/Ms. Marvel and yet MCU will always see Tony as VIP -- if they can do that -- to the most irksome character in Marvel they can do "omnipowers" to Storm without being flat nor uninteresting -- heck even Phoenix is still being used to this day -- again they can if they want to...

And please that Apocalypse one will always be offensive starting with her heritage hair -- of all disrespect to mention that is the worst "character kill" of all time -- whoever thought it was okay to disrespect her origins like that?? Ugh! -- that character is so NOT STORM -- HER HAIR IS NOT A WEAVE!!! Not a mutation either ugh!!!
    Well said x100

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Vulcan didn't hack Lorna's magnetism that nearly killed him by breaking his ribs, will he hack Storm?
    What's more, Storms can use freezing temperatures to drain energy. She's done it with Caldeirăk in Arakko, she's done it with Sebastian, she uses low temperatures to drain energy from lasers, and if she's be able to reach absolute zero, Vulcan doesn't stand a chance against her. Or at the very least it will be a close fight.
    Lorna Vulcan fight is PIS. I don't usually say that about comic book fights but it was soo dumb I rolled on the floor from laughter. I mean Alex putting the hurt on him makes sense they are supposed to be immune to each other's abilities to a great extent. But lorna? Erhm ohk.

Anyways the mechanism by which he one hacks powers is by hijacking the electrical field of the brain. Something storm avidly demonstrated is part of her omega repertoire. The only issue is if she would be allowed to use said attack or at least block him from messing with her brain electricity.

BANNED

Making Storm so insanely "omni-powerful" and "Hyperbole Omega" would make her flat and uninteresting. There wouldn't be no struggle or fight anymore, she would be virtually a goddess, and it doesn't work at all. Making mutants too powerful is lethal to storytelling. That's why I love the "more grounded" approach of the X-Men movies, because having their powers more "contained" makes the struggle plausible and thrilling, you can feel it.
    I loved the way in which they depicted Storm's powers in X1/2/3, Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix, as well as the 2023 fragment of DOFP.
    Erhm who dis?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post

most important of all

These are the people that enjoy settling for mediocrity best not to entertain them.

Incredible Member

Lorna Vulcan fight is PIS. I don't usually say that about comic book fights but it was soo dumb I rolled on the floor from laughter. I mean Alex putting the hurt on him makes sense they are supposed to be immune to each other's abilities to a great extent. But lorna? Erhm ohk.

Anyways the mechanism by which he one hacks powers is by hijacking the electrical field of the brain. Something storm avidly demonstrated is part of her omega repertoire. The only issue is if she would be allowed to use said attack or at least block him from messing with her brain electricity.
    He's not immune to blunt force or energy at all. Polaris just simply manipulated the iron in his blood. Which means Vulcan is not above internal hax.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    He's not immune to blunt force or energy at all. Polaris just simply manipulated the iron in his blood. Which means Vulcan is not above internal hax.
    Yh he isn't indestructible but he is a beast, and is much much much more durable than anything lorna could muster. The guy literally survived a full on scream from black bolt. He has very potent healing capabilities and it took a literal potential universe ending bomb to stop him. Concussive and all. Yes lorna is a powerhouse in her own right but she is not where near Vulcan in any way shape or form that's like comparing a candle to a galaxy it simply doesn't add up.
    He has been seen to be affected by gladiator who used all his might to take out his eye... Soon after gladiator was quickly and easily defeated. Again he literally took a ful on scream from black bolt and was unphased by it infact he was laughing it off whilst crushing bolgaton with ease. I beg to differ but that lorna fight was PIS.

But onto Storm it depends on the writer as she is being written right now, no she won't beat him in a fight. He has demonstrated enough raw power to easily destroy the moon if he wanted to. Meanwhile storm is relegated to lightning attacks the most impressive thing she has done soo far is use nanobots to create a storm and creating an entire climate. None of which denote planet busting capability as much as it pains me to say it. Hopefully Ewing develops her abilities with the few issues left of sword. Also unless storm is going to use absolute zero on him nothing short of that would work in an omega level energy manipulation. And at this moment it is still in the air if she can reach absolute zero with many saying she has whits whist others saying she has but could possibly.

Using energy attacks against him would be a bad move on storms part as he has absolute command over all energy itself. The absolute zero attack is her best surest and most potent bet against him. Also you know he has power over kinetic and potential energy too right? He uses these things to simulate telekinesis.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 10-18-2021 at 01:12 PM.

Incredible Member

Yh he isn't indestructible but he is a beast, and is much much much more durable than anything lorna could muster. The guy literally survived a full on scream from black bolt. He has very potent healing capabilities and it took a literal potential universe ending bomb to stop him. Concussive and all. Yes lorna is a powerhouse in her own right but she is not where near Vulcan in any way shape or form that's like comparing a candle to a galaxy it simply doesn't add up.
    He has been seen to be affected by gladiator who used all his might to take out his eye... Soon after gladiator was quickly and easily defeated. Again he literally took a ful on scream from black bolt and was unphased by it infact he was laughing it off whilst crushing bolgaton with ease. I beg to differ but that lorna fight was PIS.

But onto Storm it depends on the writer as she is being written right now, no she won't beat him in a fight. He has demonstrated enough raw power to easily destroy the moon if he wanted to. Meanwhile storm is relegated to lightning attacks the most impressive thing she has done soo far is use nanobots to create a storm and creating an entire climate. None of which denote planet busting capability as much as it pains me to say it. Hopefully Ewing develops her abilities with the few issues left of sword. Also unless storm is going to use absolute zero on him nothing short of that would work in an omega level energy manipulation. And at this moment it is still in the air if she can reach absolute zero with many saying she has whits whist others saying she has but could possibly.

Using energy attacks against him would be a bad move on storms part as he has absolute command over all energy itself. The absolute zero attack is her best surest and most potent bet against him. Also you know he has power over kinetic and potential energy too right? He uses these things to simulate telekinesis.
    These are all high-end feats for Vulcan except BB Scream which is planet-level range. Vulcan is high-end of high tier to Herald tier consistently depending on the story. Vulcan has been hurt many times by characters way less than universal. I don't even want to get started on how inconsistent Gladiator is. If you use high-end feats it would be fair game to use Polaris. She was pulling down the starlight citadel which is the nexus of creation. It houses doorways to all dimensions in the multiverse. Which means the weight is infinite.

But everybody and their less melanated grandmothers can destroy worlds, create black holes, their own universes and burn away entire timelines timelines but SOMEHOW y'all always want a limit on Storm because it would make her "boring" lmfaoooo. Get out.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Thanks for posting and sharing.
    Dang, did this article just give us a legit way to create 616 BloodStorm.
    While at the same time ,resurrecting OG Storm, if she was bitten.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Thanks for posting and sharing.
    Dang, did this article just give us a legit way to create 616 BloodStorm.
    While at the same time ,resurrecting OG Storm, if she was bitten.
    Bloodstorm could have been a BEAST if used the right way.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.