Page 431 of 772 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 11576

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Sword # 7 was lit. Brand is going to be a tricky one. lol. She isn't oppose to stepping over the line to get results. The Doom/Storm meeting went as expected and i LOVED it. lol. In al ewing i trust. Let's go! i'm getting the whole annihilation event including wakanda #1 so i'm glad this issue has what that will consist of in the back.

spoilers:
    Attachment 111922
    end of spoilers

From the spoiler image, (snarky mode on!) I just hope future artists don’t continue to enlarge those damn metal shoulder-pad thingies.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yup Ewing wrote Storm and Doom perfectly. Also damn Brand is not be underestimated space Cyclops is right lol she gets results by whatever means are necessary.
    I'm very much looking forward to interactions between Brand and Ororo. Storm is not gonna let some of this slick **** fly with her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    The Voice of Sol has spoken. Sit yo ass down, Doom.
    As he SHOULD you're a guest on STORM'S house you better come correct.

I’m so happy you all enjoyed today issue, but…….

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I loved the issue and I can't wait to see more. In a single issue Al has captured Storm's character or at least what I see as Storm's character.

Fantastic Member

We had to wait two months just for this… sigh. Maybe I’m just too impatient but they’re not giving us enough Storm.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Incredible Member

I can't wait tbh Storm activated her godhead and fought a high-tier Hell Lord Adversary. Now she's probably facing off with another High Tier Hell Lord. We love consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    We had to wait two months just for this… sigh. Maybe I’m just too impatient but they’re not giving us enough Storm.
    Snail pace is my biggest issue with todays comics, everything is just taking forever…
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-28-2021 at 09:37 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Snail pace is my biggest issue with todays comics, everything us just taking forever…
    Don't mean to offend either of you, but, what exactly did you expect to happen in today's sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Don't mean to offend either of you, but, what exactly did you expect to happen in today's sword?
    I didn’t mean today’s today issue, I meant “today” as general time period
    I’m left continually starved for the good stuff, I have money to spend but no comics to buy

I’d buy a whole mini about Ororo dealing with mars terraforming, I’m a glutton
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-28-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Y'all getting me in trouble with my husband. He called me on his lunch break and I told him I couldn't wait to get home today. He assumed it was to see him and not to read the latest issue of SWORD. I, of course, correct him. LOL His reply: "I knew you were a comic book lover when I married you, but damn girl!"

All of the excitement in this has me geeked. Love the love we all have for Storm. Can't wait to read and share my feeling with the board.

I’m left continually starved for the good stuff, I have money to spend but no comics to buy

Lol ok that makes much more sense!

I'd be right behind you in line!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    Y'all getting me in trouble with my husband. He called me on his lunch break and I told him I couldn't wait to get home today. He assumed it was to see him and not to read the latest issue of SWORD. I, of course, correct him. LOL His reply: "I knew you were a comic book lover when I married you, but damn girl!"

All of the excitement in this has me geeked. Love the love we all have for Storm. Can't wait to read and share my feeling with the board.

I think you may need to educate him. The Hadari Yao comes before all!

Astonishing Member

I understand completely lol when the storyline is that good it's almost criminal having to wait on the next issue

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I understand completely lol when the storyline is that good it's almost criminal having to wait on the next issue
    Yeah, give me data pages, gimme an Arakko handbook, an annual with a collection of short mars’s stories, a Storm’s special…… I have so many questions, how does she spend her day? how are her living quarters? is she selecting her own collaborators? I’d buy literally anything at this point, my thirst needs to be quenched!