Page 250 of 772 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

brain shut off continued...

she then shut down his brain by cascading his synapses as she warned:

it should be noted a similar attack was able to ko thanos:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-09-2021 at 10:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post

Storm is a GODDESS!. I said what I said.

She is one of the stronger earthly godesses for sure.But Hulk is above her league.He took out the strongest Avengers team ever recently and has made quick work of the X-men multiple times.Hulk has great offense with the gamma and thunderclap and sheer strength storm has a varity of deadly offensive measures on her.The biggest difference is that Hulk can take more damage than almost anyone in the MU but one backhand or Thunderclap will end storm.His thunderclap has destroyed an entire dimension and he has lifted 150 billion tons.His healing factor specially now with the green door stuff puts wolverines to shame.Hulk went tor to toe with zeus.Storm is a godess and a damn good one but Hulk would own her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Not the sound I meant the shockwave like with the hulk. I have been wondering about that and it should be within her ability to do so.
    He can.But her would not be anywhere near as powerful as the hulk.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    brain shut off continued...

she then shut down his brain by cascading his synapses as she warned:

it should be noted a similar attack was able to ko thanos:

This stuff doesn't work on the current hulk.He can't be drained by rogue.In a form where he had a weakness to fire a no holding back human torch coudn't hurt him.Synapse coudn't affect his nervous system.Lighting(who created hunderds of thousands of gigawatts of energy) could not tickle hulk with full power.He drew blood from an elder of the universe.They are one the storngest gods in existentce and could wipe out storm with a thought.Yet Hulk still prevailed

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    She is one of the stronger earthly godesses for sure.But Hulk is above her league.He took out the strongest Avengers team ever recently and has made quick work of the X-men multiple times.Hulk has great offense with the gamma and thunderclap and sheer strength storm has a varity of deadly offensive measures on her.The biggest difference is that Hulk can take more damage than almost anyone in the MU but one backhand or Thunderclap will end storm.His thunderclap has destroyed an entire dimension and he has lifted 150 billion tons.His healing factor specially now with the green door stuff puts wolverines to shame.Hulk went tor to toe with zeus.Storm is a godess and a damn good one but Hulk would own her.

knull commented that she was his most powerful avatar and that included hulk who was also possessed by knull. surely an ancient being such as he would be aware of who is more powerful. nevertheless, personal feelings and biases aside as knull indicated its canon she is more powerful than hulk.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

This stuff doesn't work on the current hulk.He can't be drained by rogue.In a form where he had a weakness to fire a no holding back human torch coudn't hurt him.Synapse coudn't affect his nervous system.Lighting(who created hunderds of thousands of gigawatts of energy) could not tickle hulk with full power.He drew blood from an elder of the universe.They are one the storngest gods in existentce and could wipe out storm with a thought.Yet Hulk still prevailed

As Knull stated storm was his most powerful avatar and hulk was possessed by him as well.

Hulk hasn't a chance based upon the analysis of knull god himself.

Extraordinary Member

hulk has already been dropped by storm with the help of cable by shutting down his brain. the thing is now she can do that on her own.

Cable best attacks don't effect the hulk.he has the entire uncanny avengers roster with him as well.He tore enigmas armour with his bare hands.
    Also anti-feats are available for every character.Hulk was taken out by a kick to the lungs by batman and storm could not even take out a weakened magneto and could not even damage his shields.Batroc kicked her ass and she could not even tag kraven.Medusa one-shotted her.She has failed to move the blob as well.I hardly feel they should be used in battle

Cable best attacks don't effect the hulk.he has the entire uncanny avengers roster with him as well.He tore enigmas armour with his bare hands.
    Also anti-feats are available for every character.Hulk was taken out by a kick to the lungs by batman and storm could not even take out a weakened magneto and could not even damage his shields.Batroc kicked her ass and she could not even tag kraven.Medusa one-shotted her.She has failed to move the blob as well.I hardly feel they should be used in battle

I dont think you understand Storm's full power. she defeated Trion in their own dimension, was able to defeat death in limbo, housed eternity in her consciousness and she was able to defeat adversary an universal threat demon chaos god. as powerful as hulk may be he isn't more powerful than the aforementioned and as knull lord said she is his most powerful avatar. if all the other examples dint convince you the latter shuts down any argument saying otherwise.

Extraordinary Member

knull commented that she was his most powerful avatar and that included hulk who was also possessed by knull. surely an ancient being such as he would be aware of who is more powerful. nevertheless, personal feelings and biases aside as knull indicated its canon she is more powerful than hulk.
    Well decades of comics contradict that statement.Hulk was also much weaker(If I remember correctly) at that point.Also storm benifits from a symbiote be because for all her fatal offense she lacks a lot of defense(I know she can use her powers defensively but she still is very vulnerable).Also we have seen many gods make many statements in the MU.Maybe don't take a writers comment on face value and instead refer to actual decades of comics these characters have been written in

Well decades of comics contradict that statement.Hulk was also much weaker(If I remember correctly) at that point.Also storm benifits from a symbiote be because for all her fatal offense she lacks a lot of defense(I know she can use her powers defensively but she still is very vulnerable).Also we have seen many gods make many statements in the MU.Maybe don't take a writers comment on face value and instead refer to actual decades of comics these characters have been written in

wait are you saying hulk is much waeker now,? I thought you just stated now none of those methods regarding shutting down his brain would work so which is it?

and you're also wrong about her lacking defenses:

an em shield created to block a Stygian hammer:

pressure dome capable of breaking through a mountain and shield her and team members from cave in:

and im taking decades since the 70s which is why I know she is more powerful. she is an omega, a real goddess and knull said she is more powerful on top of that. maybe you should do some reevaluating of your understanding of storm writing relating who is more powerful than her or not.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-09-2021 at 11:40 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I dont think you understand Storm's full power. she defeated Trion in their own dimension, was able to defeat death in limbo, housed eternity in her consciousness and she was able to defeat adversary an universal threat demon chaos god. as powerful as hulk may be he isn't more powerful than the aforementioned and as knull lord said she is his most powerful avatar. if all the other examples dint convince you the latter shuts down any argument saying otherwise.
    Hulk destroyed an entire dimension with one thunderclap.He broke the time barrier with a punch.He was the key to holding together the shield that kept a celestial from destrying earth.Storm was there too.Hulk has bodied gods and teams of avengers and x men in his current form.I will link you to a thread where his current feats are https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...-hulk-1952027/ .This is one the best places to start.I am not aying storm is weak.
    Can you paint me a picture of how you think this fight would go.I'll go first.If hulk sees storm he can thunderclap her into red dust before she even process who she is seeing.He is fast enough to keep up with the likes of quicksilver and hyperion.If storm manages to get the drop on him(he has extremely enhanced senses) she could go for any attck she wants and it would npt work.Current hulk does not need oxygen and storms hurricanes would be a light breeze to him.He can't be frozen or burned.he in the current issue also can eat all sorts of energy other than gamma as well.The cosmic rays that are his main weakness(I don't think storm knows about this or can even use them, even if she does and can it would take her way to long ) he can absorb those as well.He can take blows that can destroy entore dimensions and planets and be fine.He can come back from the dead.storm can't do nothing against him

Hulk destroyed an entire dimension with one thunderclap.He broke the time barrier with a punch.He was the key to holding together the shield that kept a celestial from destrying earth.Storm was there too.Hulk has bodied gods and teams of avengers and x men in his current form.I will link you to a thread where his current feats are https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forum...-hulk-1952027/ .This is one the best places to start.I am not aying storm is weak.
    Can you paint me a picture of how you think this fight would go.I'll go first.If hulk sees storm he can thunderclap her into red dust before she even process who she is seeing.He is fast enough to keep up with the likes of quicksilver and hyperion.If storm manages to get the drop on him(he has extremely enhanced senses) she could go for any attck she wants and it would npt work.Current hulk does not need oxygen and storms hurricanes would be a light breeze to him.He can't be frozen or burned.he in the current issue also can eat all sorts of energy other than gamma as well.The cosmic rays that are his main weakness(I don't think storm knows about this or can even use them, even if she does and can it would take her way to long ) he can absorb those as well.He can take blows that can destroy entore dimensions and planets and be fine.He can come back from the dead.storm can't do nothing against him
    Storm's cuts off his brain. the end. her hax abilities is what allows her to win against many opponents and its often times why she is written mostly shooting lightning. if she utilized these hax abilities fights would be over before a story could even be told.

I'm well aware of hulk abilities. im not certain you are fully aware of everything storm could do.

also keep in mind ororo can also disorient him with winds/slow him down while also using her hax abilities. she has options here you are not giving her credit for she can utlize:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 05-09-2021 at 11:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member

wait are you saying hulk is much waeker now,? I thought you just stated now none of those methods regarding shutting down his brain would work so which is it?

and you're also wrong about her lacking defenses:

an em shield created to block a Stygian hammer:

pressure dome capable of breaking through a mountain and shield her and team members from cave in:

and im taking decades since the 70s which is why I know she is more powerful. she is an omega, a real goddess and knull said she is more powerful on top of that. maybe you should do some reevaluating of your understanding of storm writing relating who is more powerful than her or not especially considering you mentioned she doesn't have any defenses.
    The current run has him bouncing back and fourth from many phases and abilities so it gets confusing.Even in his weakest immortal hulk form the brain stuff doesn't work.
    Also please read my post.I said she has defenses but that she would still be vulnerable(to the hulk).
    Also the feats you posted would be futile against someone who can destroy a asteroid twice the size of earth in one punch(This is an earlier feat from way back when he was grey hulk one of the weakest version ).
    Hulk also took out pod without any problem.Pod took out Hyperion,Thor,Sunspot,Cannonball and Supeior Spider-man among others in one shot.Are you telling me storm could one shot Hyperion and Thor.Hulk was unfazed by her attacks

Storm's cuts off his brain. the end. her hax abilities is what allows her to win against many opponents and its often times why she is written mostly shooting lightning. if she utilized these hax abilities fights would be over before a story could even be told.

I'm well aware of hulk abilities. im not certain you are fully aware of everything storm could do.
    Read the current run.Hulk outlived every single god and goddess in existence.Galactus and all other abstarct beings died.The only ones left were TOBA,the voice of god and the hulk.Ororo can't do sh*t to Hulk.Hulk claps his hands and she is done for.Also all your feats are when she has had time or against someone slower than the hulk.Hulk can keep up with Hyperiona and quicksilver.Storm's toast

The current run has him bouncing back and fourth from many phases and abilities so it gets confusing.Even in his weakest immortal hulk form the brain stuff doesn't work.
    Also please read my post.I said she has defenses but that she would still be vulnerable(to the hulk).
    Also the feats you posted would be futile against someone who can destroy a asteroid twice the size of earth in one punch(This is an earlier feat from way back when he was grey hulk one of the weakest version ).
    Hulk also took out pod without any problem.Pod took out Hyperion,Thor,Sunspot,Cannonball and Supeior Spider-man among others in one shot.Are you telling me storm could one shot Hyperion and Thor.Hulk was unfazed by her attacks
    I read your post but if you account for her using her powers defensively her vulnerabilities as they exist without them are not relevant.

storm defeated again a universal threat, some even call him a multiversal threat, adversary. hulk doesn't compare to that despite how many asteroids heay have busted up over the years:

again hulk is not outclassed an omega level mutant goddess.

Read the current run.Hulk outlived every single god and goddess in existence.Galactus and all other abstarct beings died.The only ones left were TOBA,the voice of god and the hulk.Ororo can't do sh*t to Hulk.Hulk claps his hands and she is done for.Also all your feats are when she has had time or against someone slower than the hulk.Hulk can keep up with Hyperiona and quicksilver.Storm's toast
    storm doesn't need "time" to use her powers. you again are showing you don't know how her powers work yet you interject that she is less powerful than hulk:

she would ko him before he has any time to react.