Page 312 of 772 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 11576

All MCU stars.... and Storm. I can't wait to see Feige bless her up on the big screen(and D+)!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    All MCU stars.... and Storm. I can't wait to see Feige bless her up on the big screen(and D+)!
    yes indeed beloved. there are big things to come for our girl i truly believe that
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Notice Storm is the only X-Men pictured with the Avengers. Oh yeah baby she's definitely making her way into MCU! Like I said months ago...I heard she's gonna make an appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Notice Storm is the only X-Men pictured with the Avengers. Oh yeah baby she's definitely making her way into MCU! Like I said months ago...I heard she's gonna make an appearance in Thor: Love and Thunder
    yea I definitely noticed she is the only xman pictured. it does seem kind of like a foreshadowing of what's to come or it could they want to have their most prominent African American character shown too. there can be a lot of reasons but I do believe it is because of her popularity and hopefully her larger presence within the the mcu.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

I highly doubt that's the case, jeef. Can't jump to that conclusion based off some promotional banner for a random mobile game.

Spectacular Member

You gotta excuse my lack of enthusiasm here but, storm appearing in a promotional banner with non x men characters that are featured in the mcu for another faceless marvel mobile game means nothing. They've done promo's like this before with her character with these mobile games and this is a new game, right? Storm isn't gonna be the only x men character introduced, i know yall wanna see her and the other in the mcu but c'mon now B. These are just characters that's been announced so far as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    You gotta excuse my lack of enthusiasm here but, storm appearing in a promotional banner with non x men characters that are featured in the mcu for another faceless marvel mobile game means nothing. They've done promo's like this before with her character with these mobile games and this is a new game, right? Storm isn't gonna be the only x men character introduced, i know yall wanna see her and the other in the mcu but c'mon now B. These are just characters that's been announced so far as far as I'm aware.
    so far she is the only one shown at this point is kinda a big deal. they could have used any xmen Wolverine, cyclops rogue.. but they chose storm. im sure there will be other characters at some point though

Spectacular Member

so far she is the only one shown at this point is kinda a big deal. they could have used any xmen Wolverine, cyclops rogue.. but they chose storm. im sure there will be other characters at some point though
    Listen, Butters. You're my jeef, you are cool and despite your unrealistic enthusiasm you're not blinded by the light (he he he) but i wouldn't call this a big deal. It's a mobile game promo, it's not like she's getting her own spin off (insert here) plus they've done this with her character before. If anything storm is good bait for this promo and i see that it's working, you gotta excuse me for the fact that I'm not jumping for joy because of storm being chosen for like the 100th (exaggeration) mobile game. Whoopy or whatever.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 06-11-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Listen, Butters. You're my jeef, you are cool and despite your unrealistic enthusiasm you're not blinded by the light (he he he) but i wouldn't call this a big deal. It's a mobile game promo, it's not like she's getting her own spin off (insert here) plus they've done this with her character before. If anything storm is good bait for this promo and i see that it's working, you gotta excuse me for the fact that I'm not jumping for joy because of storm being chosen for like the 100th (exaggeration) mobile game. Whoopy or whatever.
    you're right I can't argue with any of it. I'm not even going to play it lol. I just have to find some good in news as it relates to her because you know the xoffices ain't doing ish with her lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I don't play any of those games...never have and never will...so all of that means absolutely less than nothing to me.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Other storm related news:

Black Panther issue 25 landed in the number 22 spot
    Marauders issue 20 landed in the number 48 spot

https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-05.html

Um you could've said all this the first time you quoted me. Once she does make it into the MCU I hope you gag
    Attachment 110424

Um you could've said all this the first time you quoted me. Once she does make it into the MCU I hope you gag
    Attachment 110424
    she gone literally take the mcu by storm baby!!

BANNED

you're right I can't argue with any of it. I'm not even going to play it lol. I just have to find some good in news as it relates to her because you know the xoffices ain't doing ish with her lol.
    It's just nice and fitting yo see her thrive in any capacity. Being happy for her in this isn't a bad thing. We Stan her occupying spaces in many places as she should.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    It's just nice and fitting yo see her thrive in any capacity. Being happy for her in this isn't a bad thing. We Stan her occupying spaces in many places as she should.
    exactly. I totally understand the approach of being measured with excitement as it relates to any news. its not a solo movie or even book, I get that, but visibility even at a mobile phone game level is a good thing long terms for the Ororo especially seeing she is being advertised as an Omega mutant. Respect, even though not on a larger level, is being put on her name and that's a good thing.