Page 340 of 772 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful image!
    It’s nothing, I really love sharing my gif projects with other fans.

I looked at that issue number and it was different. are you sure it's 203?
    Look for uncanny 206 where they fight freedom force for the second time
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Small request. Not good with art or anything.
    Can someone make a Storm Marque.

You have creative control.
    But I would like her Tiara in the back center and her Name in front of it.
    Plz&Ty
    For my storm fans i am here but wtf is a marque. I only took what i thought were the impoetant classes in art school like life drawing photoshop etc but even after googling i couldn't wrap my mind around a marque so im going to need to understand your definition of a marquy yo do anything. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    My tribute to the Goddess is finally ready, you should recognize a very familiar location

You did that. There are a gew animations i had in mind but they take so much time
    The lasy lne i fid i had to draw 148 frames.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It’s nothing, I really love sharing my gif projects with other fans.
    well I'm most certainly happy that you do it really is beautiful (^_^)

Look for uncanny 206 where they fight freedom force for the second time

ok thank you. I so really all that issue. storm was kicking some major bootay in it lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

My tribute to the Goddess is finally ready, you should recognize a very familiar location

This is utterly amazing. I got the talent for writing. But these are the moment I envy those who can do visual art.

This is giving a new animated series! I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    For my storm fans i am here but wtf is a marque. I only took what i thought were the impoetant classes in art school like life drawing photoshop etc but even after googling i couldn't wrap my mind around a marque so im going to need to understand your definition of a marquy yo do anything. Lol
    Marquee is where the Name of the Headliner would go. So out front in theater your name would be on Display. Or in movies, even comic her last Title marquee was

Attachment 110704

Attachment 110705

I was hoping i could get someone to do one for me with her tiara in the background of her name and maybe her ruby as the 'O'. But nothing to crazy. Or if anyone has a better idea for her marquee
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 06-19-2021 at 05:05 PM.

You did that. There are a gew animations i had in mind but they take so much time
    The lasy lne i fid i had to draw 148 frames.
    My gif is just a composition of 7 frames, I try to keep the details low and and the sequences contained so that I can on occasion turn them into small avatars usable on these boards
    This is the 37kbyte version
    Last edited by Daedra; 06-19-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I would love marvel and DC to do another crossover like this, though I'm certain wonder woman would win a fan voted story due to the crappy foxmen movies.

I want a Death Battle between the two so bad, but only if Storm wins. If Storm is not winning keep her out of Death Battle please, my soul can't take it.lol.

i have a better understanding now BlkGldBlu will try to have something up tomorrow.

On a different note i am shocked because Storm being regent of Sol if true and being based on Mars is the first time i have truly felt Storm and Tchalla would work and if written well am wanting them now so bad. I am completely taken by suprise. but the idea of the Regent of the Sol system with the King of the most advanced Nation on earth just sits right. I feel if it was ever right this is their time if the x-books actually produce a X-men:Guradians of Sol with storm leading and picking her team. I just imagined her counseling with Tchalla after a rough day. Walking through one of the Krakoan gates to her bedroom with Tchalla and them conversing on what's happening in the galaxy. It may be because Ewing wrote one hell of a tchalla in ultimates but for the first time ever i feel they could truly work so well on the comic landscape if what we think is happening is. It solves every issue i ever had with them.

Well beyond Storm calling her man basic after he did the most for her.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I want a Death Battle between the two so bad, but only if Storm wins. If Storm is not winning keep her out of Death Battle please, my soul can't take it.lol.
    how do you think storm could win death battle against wonder woman?

I know some have argued lightning wouldn't wouldnt work but she has demonstrated weaknesses against it in the past. I would think the best approach for Ororo would be fir her to pin her downs with her winds while simultaneously attacking her internal organs for a ko.

i have a better understanding now BlkGldBlu will try to have something up tomorrow.

On a different note i am shocked because Storm being regent of Sol if true and being based on Mars is the first time i have truly felt Storm and Tchalla would work and if written well am wanting them now so bad. I am completely taken by suprise. but the idea of the Regent of the Sol system with the King of the most advanced Nation on earth just sits right. I feel if it was ever right this is their time if the x-books actually produce a X-men:Guradians of Sol with storm leading and picking her team. I just imagined her counseling with Tchalla after a rough day. Walking through one of the Krakoan gates to her bedroom with Tchalla and them conversing on what's happening in the galaxy. It may be because Ewing wrote one hell of a tchalla in ultimates but for the first time ever i feel they could truly work so well on the comic landscape if what we think is happening is. It solves every issue i ever had with them.

Well beyond Storm calling her man basic after he did the most for her.
    I could see them working together seeing they will both be in space to some capacity.. though I believe tchalla is going to be more earth based in his comic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I could see them working together seeing they will both be in space to some capacity.. though I believe tchalla is going to be more earth based in his comic.
    I would even imagine some of the refugees from the intergalatic war could settle on mars. It would be interesting to see a wakandian sect building on Arrako in unison with the mutants there. their culture is very similar if you think about it. Wakanda and Arrako.

And with the gates thats the best thing either can be anywhere. I would imagine Storm would give tchalla access to gates so he could be anywhere or she could. If done right i'm telling you this is their time. Both can have their own world and it would make so much sense them seeing each other in panels here and there.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

No. No. No. T'Chorro is dead and done. May it RIP, forever and ever. Amen.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I would even imagine some of the refugees from the intergalatic war could settle on mars. It would be interesting to see a wakandian sect building on Arrako in unison with the mutants there. their culture is very similar if you think about it. Wakanda and Arrako.

And with the gates thats the best thing either can be anywhere. I would imagine Storm would give tchalla access to gates so he could be anywhere or she could. If done right i'm telling you this is their time. Both can have their own world and it would make so much sense them seeing each other in panels here and there.
    I would be curious to see how the two interact in their new roles. Ewing definitely does like tchalla and respect Coates work so if storm is to join his book I definitely see him incorporating tchalla/wakanda. how do you see arrako and wakanda being similar?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No. No. No. T'Chorro is dead and done. May it RIP, forever and ever. Amen.
    Sorry Devaish but the Tchorro thing is still a thing whether we like it or not, it's not even that big of deal if it works it works. I honestly don't see the problem the with pairing all personal bull aside. Out of all the problems our girl has as a character and narrative alone Tchalla and the Fam aren't one of those problems. I'm sure you'll be fine ma boi, I'm just super sayin.

We're all Storm fans here people's but c'mon yall cant be that delusional. Ro would never beat Diana in a full on death battle yo, yall can bring up that crossover comic from the 90s but that comic was determined by fan voting and xmen bias at a time where aside from spiderman and hulk the xmen were a hot commodity, for god sake James Houlette beat friggin lobo. If you disect these two characters from feats of foes and powers alone Ororro is outmatched. Ro is still human like the rest of us despite her powers and Ro's resume compared to Diana's is not even close, they're not even in the same weightclass. Wonder woman vs Power Princecess makes waaaayyyyyy more sense.

how do you think storm could win death battle against wonder woman?

I know some have argued lightning wouldn't wouldnt work but she has demonstrated weaknesses against it in the past. I would think the best approach for Ororo would be fir her to pin her downs with her winds while simultaneously attacking her internal organs for a ko.
    Well Wonder Woman does need air to breathe and if I recall, It was long ago when Storm threatened to rip the air out of someone's lungs with the force of a hurricane or something like that