Page 653 of 772 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703753 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 11576

I openly shame anyone that feels any 12 year old is mature enough to have sex. I'm willing to fall on that sword.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I openly shame anyone that feels any 12 year old is mature enough to have sex. I'm willing to fall on that sword.
    So your going to harass every woman that made their choice?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally, I'm done with the re-hashings and re-tellings.
    I don't care if it stars two of my favourite Marvel characters. If you can't write me something new and interesting then you're not getting my money.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    So your going to harass every woman that made their choice?
    That doesn't even make any sense. lol. IF old dudes think it's okay to be pedophiles that's on them but i'm not in the business of asking people about their sex life. I am talking about what i think on it and what i think of a story sold to the masses that features it and is suppose to be distributed to young adults and it is what it is. But let me see a guy hitting on a 12 year old girl and i'm calling the cops and then the fbi to come get them, period.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

You keep mentioning paedophilia.
    Again respect the women who made her choice to lose her virginty to the man she loves. Where dose the paedophilia comes in?

You keep mentioning paedophilia.
    Again respect the women who made her choice to lose her virginty to the man she loves. Where dose the paedophilia comes in?
    I have nothing else to say on it. Your not going to change my mind or my verbiage, in my country whether they want to do it or not it's illegal. So what was printed in the us was illegal even if it was in a fictional africa. And every piece of science out there indicates no one is mature at 12, male or female. So if it's people thing to have sex with mentally undeveloped children then i just find it nasty. We can move on now.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 05:09 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I have nothing else to say on it. Your not going to change my mind or my verbiage, in my country whether they want to do it or not it's illegal. So what was printed in the us was illegal even if it was in a fictional africa.
    So a us comic depicted real life in the real world, and since it rubs you the wrong way you must subjugate the rest of us to your moral upbringing. While insulting the rest of the world around you. By saying a woman at any age could not and should not be able to make the best decision for herself

So a us comic depicted real life in the real world, and since it rubs you the wrong way you must subjugate the rest of us to your moral upbringing. While insulting the rest of the world around you. By saying a woman at any age could not and should not be able to make the best decision for herself
    Yes i am saying that science indicates that the brain is not mature at 12. Yes. Anything else?

edit: oh and that i find it personally nasty. I think i've been pretty clear.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 05:15 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Yes i am saying that science indicates that the brain is not mature at 12. Yes. Anything else?
    And science once claim homosexuality was a mental disease. And not too long ago the science was against transgender. So use whatever method you want to irrationally subjugate Woman and their choices.

And science once claim homosexuality was a mental disease. And not too long ago the science was against transgender. So use whatever method you want to irrationally subjugate Woman and their choices.
    okay? Thanks?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Does anyone remember which issue?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post

I believe xmen 61.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

And because i like to be fair. Honest question did them having sex when she was 12 add anything to the story? I don't think it did. Why couldn't there be another flashback to them circling back later when she was older as it has been established they ran into each other several times and have him be her first when she is more mature rather than as a preteen.
    Honest question too -- in that book where everything else around her aint normal (orphan kids, no parental guidance, thieving to survive, and in general child trafficking) did the sex part the only thing that got stuck to you? Or was that the influence of that one post years ago that bloated the oh so juicy stuff of underaged sex in an unnatural (withour a proper adult telling her sex at age 12 is damnation girl -- STD and all that stuff) environment called fiction world (oh yes she flies in it too) you cant move past from -- id say I can read it without concentrating on the sex part and still see how unfortunate this child's life would have been -- message received --- sure 12 year olds would be curious but sure where are news that says they did it coz a comic book "suggested it" dumb kid -- any harry potter fans looked for 3/4 platform etc yet? go ahead have any 12 year old read it if you want -- but I did not say I wanted kids to read it -- its not for kids through and through and Its not just because of the sex it involves kids thieving and yielding knives if Id be much more precise of my sensitivity -- its you putting words in my post that wasnt there -- sure whatever humanitarian act you wish to do with these mediums do it -- but its a book definitely not for kids and I dont have to reiterate just the sex part coz definitely read the book as a whole and I see more than just sex -- nobody implied that 12 year olds would be reading it anyways -- neither did I -- if they have comics money -- and they have parents/guardians -- i think it will be censored by said adult too -- so its an adult book given that it tackles child trafficking, child theft, attempted rape, head crushing dead bodies, and yeah the most bloated issue of theoretical sex -- all those things and the last part the only one you want to point out is its bad coz there is "underaged sex"

-- geez that issue couldn't die even if the writer is dead

if the writer havent found peace in his soul coz you cant -- sometime in the future you I hope you get peace with one part of his bigger story which is a consequence of that unnatural fictional environment -- for everyone's sake -- coz at one point or another somebody had to bring back the same debate from somebody's bloated point (or im hoping it wasnt you) that overshadowed the issues called its child trafficking reality coz geez what can anyone say about a book but how did the sex part fair to 12 year olds?(-- thats also creepy too) I think the retell is best for those who cant move on from that underage thing than 12 year old for their peace of mind -- its not just about underaged sex geez...
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 10-10-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I believe xmen 61.
    Actually this is from X-Men Unlimited Vol 1 #7. This is when Storm, Jean and Remy return to Egypt because Storm's mentor is dying. Chandra wants to take over his clan of thieves and Storm and her battle it out.
    Last edited by Stormrocks; 10-10-2021 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyXKerrigan View Post
    Honest question too -- in that book where everything else around her aint normal (orphan kids, no parental guidance, thieving to survive, and in general child trafficking) did the sex part the only thing that got stuck to you? Or was that the influence of that one post years ago that bloated the oh so juicy stuff of underaged sex in an unnatural (withour a proper adult telling her sex at age 12 is damnation girl -- STD and all that stuff) environment called fiction world (oh yes she flies in it too) you cant move past from -- id say I can read it without concentrating on the sex part and still see how unfortunate this child's life would have been -- message received --- sure 12 year olds would be curious but sure where are news that says they did it coz a comic book "suggested it" dumb kid -- any harry potter fans looked for 3/4 platform etc yet? go ahead have any 12 year old read it if you want -- but I did not say I wanted kids to read it -- its not for kids through and through and Its not just because of the sex it involves kids thieving and yielding knives if Id be much more precise of my sensitivity -- its you putting words in my post that wasnt there -- sure whatever humanitarian act you wish to do with these mediums do it -- but its a book definitely not for kids and I dont have to reiterate just the sex part coz definitely read the book as a whole and I see more than just sex -- nobody implied that 12 year olds would be reading it anyways -- neither did I -- if they have comics money -- and they have parents/guardians -- i think it will be censored by said adult too -- so its an adult book given that it tackles child trafficking, child theft, attempted rape, head crushing dead bodies, and yeah the most bloated issue of theoretical sex -- all those things and the last part the only one you want to point out is its bad coz there is "underaged sex"

-- geez that issue couldn't die even if the writer is dead

if the writer havent found peace in his soul coz you cant -- sometime in the future you I hope you get peace with one part of his bigger story which is a consequence of that unnatural fictional environment -- for everyone's sake -- coz at one point or another somebody had to bring back the same debate from somebody's bloated point (or im hoping it wasnt you) that overshadowed the issues called its child trafficking reality coz geez what can anyone say about a book but how did the sex part fair to 12 year olds?(-- thats also creepy too) I think the retell is best for those who cant move on from that underage thing than 12 year old for their peace of mind -- its not just about underaged sex geez...
    It is what it is. I dont have anything else to add on the subject that i havent already posted. We can get back to appreciating storm.
    Last edited by jwatson; 10-10-2021 at 09:13 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.