Page 474 of 772 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    No offense but I don't know what you expected. I have no dog in this fight, but I would not go into an appreciation thread and nearly hijack it defending another character. Whether the arguments and explanations are justified or not, history has shown it's a bad idea. I noticed you all are having a little fun talking smack about Storm in the Jean thread, and that is fine, but I certainly wouldn't want Jean's thread to get derailed by Storm fans defending her character in a Jean appreciation thread either(and it may have already happened in the past, I honestly don't know). There is a place for such things but I don't believe appreciation threads lend themselves well to that kind of discourse. Better suited for other threads.
    Oop! There it is lmaoooo
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    If (imho) she wasn’t so bland, I would agree that she is Spicy Wings.

Hmmmm…maybe that’s why Logan and Scott are obsessed: the spicy sauce.
    I have it on good authority that Logan and Scott enjoy saltless potato mash hence their obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I have it on good authority that Logan and Scott enjoy saltless potato mash hence their obsession.
    LOL

Personally I think that she is their ‘beard’. (Apologies for the use of the archaic term and any negative connotations some may infer from it).

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    And once again I say........
    right.. facts!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yall are seriously a mess. yall gave me some hard and heavy laughs today with yall comments.

storm and her fans are the best!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yall are seriously a mess. yall gave me some hard and heavy laughs today with yall comments.

We are prime cut curred wagyu beef.... *Perfection*

No but imagine making someone that upset lmao. If I got upset and argued with x-fans every time they said something about Storm that I didn't like I would be insane. Especially the ginger fans that for some reason love to use the "your fave just became an omega" line against the only black woman on the lineup, ignoring the other first timers on the list
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 08-07-2021 at 08:03 PM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

BANNED

No but imagine making someone that upset lmao. If I got upset and argued with x-fans every time they said something about Storm that I didn't like I would he insane. Especially the ginger fans that for some reason love to use the "your face just became an omega" line against the only black woman on the lineup, ignoring the other first timers on the list
    It's giving racist jean

No but imagine making someone that upset lmao. If I got upset and argued with x-fans every time they said something about Storm that I didn't like I would be insane. Especially the ginger fans that for some reason love to use the "your fave just became an omega" line against the only black woman on the lineup, ignoring the other first timers on the list
    you're absolutely right. like we would need to be committed. it really is unfortunate but when you can't celebrate her in her own thread that I think is even more insane lol. like wth?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    No offense but I don't know what you expected. I have no dog in this fight, but I would not go into an appreciation thread and nearly hijack it defending another character. Whether the arguments and explanations are justified or not, history has shown it's a bad idea. I noticed you all are having a little fun talking smack about Storm in the Jean thread, and that is fine, but I certainly wouldn't want Jean's thread to get derailed by Storm fans defending her character in a Jean appreciation thread either(and it may have already happened in the past, I honestly don't know). There is a place for such things but I don't believe appreciation threads lend themselves well to that kind of discourse. Better suited for other threads.
    No offense taken. Recently, Spideyfan came into our thread to defend the Avengers and we had an invigorating debate and a good time. Not once did any of us feel the need to insult him or belittle him (talk about "special") - admittedly, I did playfully tell him to "zip it" but apologized when I realized it was taken seriously - and he stuck around to chat about other things. I've been extremely polite in this thread and not as snarky and cutting as I can be mostly because I actually like Storm as a character.

I felt the need to continue debating in this thread days ago not so much to continue pitting Jean against Storm, like some in here seem hellbent on doing, but because butterflykyss was saying and insinuating things about Jean that simply were not true, based on her recorded, i.e., written and drawn, history, such as that Jean is a racist, or harboring racist feelings, because of picturing Storm as her slave during the Dark Phoenix Saga, completely ignoring the fact that she was psychically violated and manipulated, having images, thoughts, feelings, and even memories implanted into her psyche by Mastermind and Emma Frost. My reply was deleted, which I thought was unfair, but I stopped replying.

However, I did make a mistake by replying in this thread again. I only did so because I've been visiting this thread, again, because I actually like Storm. She's one of my favorite characters. Sadly, it seems I just need to stay away from this thread. Oh, and the "talking smack about Storm" was started intentionally by me as bait. It worked, too. Usually, none of us on Jean's thread badmouths other characters - at least not since I've been a member - or, worse yet, reduce ourselves to personally insulting the fans of other characters, which, as I implied above, is a certain kind of special. It's pretty sad really.

Anyway, did anyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely!
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

naw the chicken was was too bland for me lol.

It was! Needed a smidgeon more sauce tho…

That was the mashed potatoes.

LOOL please. Anyway, as usual I'm here to push my Storm needs another white uniform agenda 😂
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡