Page 475 of 772 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post

It was! Needed a smidgeon more sauce tho…
    Lmao. Not everyone can handle the sauce, I fear
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Lmao. Not everyone can handle the sauce, I fear

Ain’t that the honest truth! Some just don’t realize how desperate they are for sauce but can’t handle it.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

That was the mashed potatoes.
    lolololol..

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    LOOL please. Anyway, as usual I'm here to push my Storm needs another white uniform agenda ��
    you need to get marvel future revolution you would love the designs on that game and you have the white uniform too!!

Not many can sit at the table with our girl:

Omega Level Mutant ✅
    Blessed by Osthur ✅
    Mystical Heritage that can be trace back to the dawn of humanity ✅
    Real Goddess no possession or tools necessary ✅

Check her credentials if you forgot. Our girl is the real deal. Often imitated never duplicated.

so I just got my storm to 450k+ power and doing f2p. there are some whose characters power level is over 1 million. I dont think there is any way to do that f2p.

and for those of you who like costumes there are some really good storm ones. moving forward I will save the cute ones and post them here.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    No offense taken. Recently, Spideyfan came into our thread to defend the Avengers and we had an invigorating debate and a good time. Not once did any of us feel the need to insult him or belittle him (talk about "special") - admittedly, I did playfully tell him to "zip it" but apologized when I realized it was taken seriously - and he stuck around to chat about other things. I've been extremely polite in this thread and not as snarky and cutting as I can be mostly because I actually like Storm as a character.

I felt the need to continue debating in this thread days ago not so much to continue pitting Jean against Storm, like some in here seem hellbent on doing, but because butterflykyss was saying and insinuating things about Jean that simply were not true, based on her recorded, i.e., written and drawn, history, such as that Jean is a racist, or harboring racist feelings, because of picturing Storm as her slave during the Dark Phoenix Saga, completely ignoring the fact that she was psychically violated and manipulated, having images, thoughts, feelings, and even memories implanted into her psyche by Mastermind and Emma Frost. My reply was deleted, which I thought was unfair, but I stopped replying.

However, I did make a mistake by replying in this thread again. I only did so because I've been visiting this thread, again, because I actually like Storm. She's one of my favorite characters. Sadly, it seems I just need to stay away from this thread. Oh, and the "talking smack about Storm" was started intentionally by me as bait. It worked, too. Usually, none of us on Jean's thread badmouths other characters - at least not since I've been a member - or, worse yet, reduce ourselves to personally insulting the fans of other characters, which, as I implied above, is a certain kind of special. It's pretty sad really.
    Are you still talking I thought we established you are full of hot air.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Not many can sit at the table with our girl:

Omega Level Mutant ✅
    Blessed by Osthur ✅
    Mystical Heritage that can be trace back to the dawn of humanity ✅
    Real Goddess no possession or tools necessary ✅

Check her credentials if you forgot. Our girl is the real deal. Often imitated never duplicated.
    I mean I love how it is undisputed that she is the regent of Sol.... Like the xwritters do cause a lot of shenanigans but they know who the top girl is and hint it is not a red head or multiple red heads you know they are soo many I forget which one the scr3ming one or the microwave one or the baby one or the perpetual house wife

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I would just ignore them if I were u. they already said they were baiting which is akin to purposeful trolling in my eyes. im sure there's a rule against that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    No offense taken. Recently, Spideyfan came into our thread to defend the Avengers and we had an invigorating debate and a good time. Not once did any of us feel the need to insult him or belittle him (talk about "special") - admittedly, I did playfully tell him to "zip it" but apologized when I realized it was taken seriously - and he stuck around to chat about other things. I've been extremely polite in this thread and not as snarky and cutting as I can be mostly because I actually like Storm as a character.

I felt the need to continue debating in this thread days ago not so much to continue pitting Jean against Storm, like some in here seem hellbent on doing, but because butterflykyss was saying and insinuating things about Jean that simply were not true, based on her recorded, i.e., written and drawn, history, such as that Jean is a racist, or harboring racist feelings, because of picturing Storm as her slave during the Dark Phoenix Saga, completely ignoring the fact that she was psychically violated and manipulated, having images, thoughts, feelings, and even memories implanted into her psyche by Mastermind and Emma Frost. My reply was deleted, which I thought was unfair, but I stopped replying.

However, I did make a mistake by replying in this thread again. I only did so because I've been visiting this thread, again, because I actually like Storm. She's one of my favorite characters. Sadly, it seems I just need to stay away from this thread. Oh, and the "talking smack about Storm" was started intentionally by me as bait. It worked, too. Usually, none of us on Jean's thread badmouths other characters - at least not since I've been a member - or, worse yet, reduce ourselves to personally insulting the fans of other characters, which, as I implied above, is a certain kind of special. It's pretty sad really.

I mean I love how it is undisputed that she is the regent of Sol.... Like the xwritters do cause a lot of shenanigans but they know who the top girl is and hint it is not a red head or multiple red heads you know they are soo many I forget which one the scr3ming one or the microwave one or the baby one or the perpetual house wife
    yes they are finally showing storm the love she has been lacking for so long. i will say the xoffices did come thru on their promise with her big plans this time. gotta give em props.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-08-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Let’s not play into their games: they’re just desperately trolling/baiting for special sauce.

I'm going back to reading X-men, where I left off, and this here.. This woman is the moment!

Attachment 112326
    Last edited by Stormy; 08-08-2021 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    I'm going back to reading X-men, where I left off, and this here.. This woman is the moment!
    Find a better image without that tag at the bottom. Mods don't like to see pirated images in these threads.
    Last edited by yogaflame; 08-08-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Find a better image without that tag at the bottom. Mods don't like to see pirated images in these threads.
    Maybe they low key trying to get the site sent a cease and desist. Which i guess depending on the person is good or bad. But good for the industry.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I'm sorry, I swear it wasn't mean

Just cause. Attachment 112327
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

hi there. have a great day and start to your week!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hi there. have a great day and start to your week!

100% all natural - no filler or added sauce to spice Storm up.

Have a great week yourself!

100% all natural - no filler or added sauce to spice Storm up.

Have a great week yourself!
    yaaassssssss all natural and perfectly seasoned. no extra dressings needed!!!!!! lolol

thank you so much beloved you as well!