Page 479 of 772 FirstFirst ... 379429469475476477478479480481482483489529579 ... LastLast
Results 7,171 to 7,185 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

znop honey your modus operandi has not changed lolol. its good to see after all these years and being banned that all remains the same in the regard.

at any rate, good morning storm friends and haters alike:

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Oh yes, but what I mean is that now she is Omega, she doesn't need to have these difficulties anymore, her powers have no limits
    perhaps but I'm not so sure about this. even though she is an omega I don't believe storms such as the one made adversary should would be able to control because it is divine in nature which isn't natural. however I could be wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Agreed. And I think this is a big distinction between her strength of will over a storm that is sentient (though that doesn’t necessarily apply across the board) vs the instance with Shaman. He was connected to his magical storm but the storm itself wasn’t sentient so she easily overpowered him.

Not trollop lol. In addition to your points At least Ororo’s abilities are unique. Not a damn near dime a dozen powerset. So many telepaths and then so many telepath/telekinetics, so many super strong bricks, so many super healing clones, so many teleporters (even with tech), etc in the X-verse.

Agreed. even though the storm was magically created its behavior and components were still based in nature. it was not alive nor did it have a mind of its own.

To you last point that is what I love about Storm. When you really look at the mechanics of her abilities she truly is one of a kind. This quality extends to her look, her character and personality. She is truly one of a kind!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    perhaps but I'm not so sure about this. even though she is an omega I don't believe storms such as the one made adversary should would be able to control because it is divine in nature which isn't natural. however I could be wrong here.

Agreed. even though the storm was magically created its behavior and components were still based in nature. it was not alive nor did it have a mind of its own.

To you last point that is what I love about Storm. When you really look at the mechanics of her abilities she truly is one of a kind. This quality extends to her look, her character and personality. She is truly one of a kind!

She is truly unique - all 100% natural, no implants, fillers, red dyes, or entity possessions.

BANNED

znop honey your modus operandi have not changed lolol. its good to see after all these years and being banned that all remains the same in that regard.

at any rate, good morning storm friends and haters alike:

Good morning to you too

it is pathetic to go where you not wanted repeatedly. Clearly some have no concept of shame or self respect...

Anyways all hail HADARI YAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Good morning to you too

it is pathetic to go where you not wanted repeatedly. Clearly some have no concept of shame or self respect...

yes all hail the hadari yao. she is the only thing that matters here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    She is truly unique - all 100% natural, no implants, fillers, red dyes, or entity possessions.
    your posts have been taking me out the past few days lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Good morning to you too

All hail the Goddess!!

(And may she smite all those false idol worshippers with hurricane winds of diamond shards!)

BANNED

Yh, but her being omega in weather manipulation can denote with enough time and practice she should be able to... Remember when manipulating the elements her mind touches a larger consciousness but if a storm is sentient it has the capacity and it's going to become a battle of wills which in of itself can be exhausting. But with her divine power she can just seize control of the storm sentient or not as I don't think hadari yao needs to form a raport with the elements beforehand. But I am in the camp of thought that hadari yao would have something more asking to manifestation and destruction rather than manipulating even though she can manipulate.

Yh, but her being omega in weather manipulation can denote with enough time and practice she should be able to... Remember when manipulating the elements her mind touches a larger consciousness but if a storm is sentient it has the capacity and it's going to become a battle of wills which in of itself can be exhausting. But with her divine power she can just seize control of the storm sentient or not as I don't think hadari yao needs to form a raport with the elements beforehand. But I am in the camp of thought that hadari yao would have something more asking to manifestation and destruction rather than manipulating even though she can manipulate.
    yes this i completely agree with. storm with the might of her divine power can not only manipulate the storm but she can create it as well.

I'm most curious to see how Ewing will incorporate her divine power in sword.

yes this i completely agree with. storm with the might of her divine power can not only manipulate the storm but she can create it as well.

I'm most curious to see how Ewing will incorporate her divine power in sword.

I’m just ready for a Storm solo by Ewing - so that he can really cut loose and truly showcase Storm. Who would be the artist if that were to happen? My dream would be for Coipel to helm the art.

I’m just ready for a Storm solo by Ewing - so that he can really cut loose and truly showcase Storm. Who would be the artist if that were to happen? My dream would be for Coipel to helm the art.
    oh my goddess! it would seriously lose my bonkers if this was ever announced. can you imagine all the sweet goodness we would get?

and yes for couple. I love his storm she is always so fierce.

more Coipel goodies:

more Coipel goodies:

Magnificent!!!!

How I love these moments where the narration says the Storm creates such a deep connection with weather events, elements to the point of becoming only one, I WANT YOUR ELEMENTAL FORM NOW @ MARVEL!!

Attachment 112357

Magnificent!!!!
    indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    How I love these moments where the narration says the Storm creates such a deep connection with weather events, elements to the point of becoming only one, I WANT YOUR ELEMENTAL FORM NOW @ MARVEL!!

Attachment 112357

you have been posting a lot of great scans thank you!

stormy i hope she becomes elemental too.

are there others who want to see her become a full elemental being or do you prefer her not being so:

sidebar i believe someone asked awhile back if storm use hail before in battle and yes she has:

sidebar i believe someone asked awhile back if storm use hail before in battle and yes she has:

Still love that look...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Still love that look...
    really? I wasn't a fan of the t-boz cut lol.

stormy i hope she becomes elemental too.

are there others who want to see her become a full elemental being or do you prefer her not being so:

A complete elementary, but it wouldn't need to stay in this form forever, it would be more in specific situations, it could even be used in your
    Goddess form, a form with the four primordial elements, energy... It would be a beautiful thing to see.