Page 218 of 772 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 11576
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lol. she actually was able to sense she had been impregnated by the brood queen:

I see no error in this assessment. I personally believe her line is favored/blessed by Oshtur because of their divine blood.
    Check this out! I went to find the Mystic Tarot series to try and find more info about Oshtur but on the first page I saw this.

“The First step to mastering the Arcane arts is recognizing the patterns that others don’t see. The second step is recognizing that those patterns can change”

That’s exactly what Storm does with her power. Perceiving the world as patterns of force and energy that she can alter. So she actually has the potential one of the most powerful sorcerers because other magic users don’t have a mutation that allows them to naturally see energy patterns.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Check this out! I went to find the Mystic Tarot series to try and find more info about Oshtur but on the first page I saw this.

“The First step to mastering the Arcane arts is recognizing the patterns that others don’t see. The second step is recognizing that those patterns can change”

That’s exactly what Storm does with her power. Perceiving the world as patterns of force and energy that she can alter. So she actually has the potential one of the most powerful sorcerers because other magic users don’t have a mutation that allows them to naturally see energy patterns.
    thats interesting correlation there. you know she is was predicted to as having 1/3rd chance to become the sorceress supreme.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

thats interesting correlation there. you know she is was predicted to as having 1/3rd chance to become the sorceress supreme.
    Yes I found it

However I can’t find a quote that say’s Oshtur favors Ororo’s bloodline. Only that Ashake, Ororo’s sorceress ancestor worshipped her.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

All-New Member

Just so y'all know, our girl has her own real world apparel brand www.ororowear.com

Attachment 108629

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Sol View Post
    Just so y'all know, our girl has her own real world apparel brand www.ororowear.com

Attachment 108629
    That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian_Sol View Post

Attachment 108629

ooooooh that's so freaking cool thanks for sharing!!!

Yes I found it

However I can’t find a quote that say’s Oshtur favors Ororo’s bloodline. Only that Ashake, Ororo’s sorceress ancestor worshipped her.
    So it is stated or shown that Ma'at favors Ashake by way of protecting her throughout that issue. Ma'at is also the same as Oshtur and this is where what you mentioned stems from relative to storm bloodline.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yes I found it

This is a fun conversation. Like the Sword of Bone from Storm ancestor, it was considered too powerful and placed on the astral plane apparently. In a way that makes me wonder if psychic mutants like Apocalypse or even Xavier would have maybe extra information on perhaps someone suppose to retrieve that one day. There was a cbr article about it around the time x of swords came out i thought was a fun read.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Haven't found the scene i was looking for but this back up story in X-men classic #2 has always been a favorite of mine. I first read it in x-men vignettes.

Attachment 108630Attachment 108631Attachment 108632

I loved every frame of the story.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Haven't found the scene i was looking for but this back up story in X-men classic #2 has always been a favorite of mine. I first read it in x-men vignettes.

Attachment 108630Attachment 108631Attachment 108632

I loved every frame of the story.
    We need their sisterhood front and center in the MCU.

Enough of these love triangle nonsense

that is one beautiful Storm. who is the artist?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

that is one beautiful Storm. who is the artist?
    let me see if I can find it. its from the marvels book I believe.

edit: yup that is correct artist is Yildiray Cinar.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2021 at 08:06 AM.

let me see if I can find it. its from the marvels book I believe.

edit: yup that is correct artist is Yildiray Cinar.
    Thanks. Appreciate the info.

lol you know ya'll got me bout to sit here eating lunch and reading mystic arcana. it was 8.99 on comixology so why not. I have too much stuff to read. lol

Could storm gift of godhead being born with omnipotent eyes. I remember someone mentioning something similar.

Attachment 108645
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2021 at 09:01 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

A patron can also be a form of special protector. Attachment 108646 Before then Ashake implies there have been many sorceresses in her line into the future and it seems each had their own specialty.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Thanks. Appreciate the info.

lol you know ya'll got me bout to sit here eating lunch and reading mystic arcana. it was 8.99 on comixology so why not. I have too much stuff to read. lol

Could storm gift of godhead being born with omnipotent eyes. I remember someone mentioning something similar.

Attachment 108645
    let me know how you enjoy that story. I believe its a four part mini.

I dont understand the question regarding the eyes. ru saying she would be born with omnipotent eyes due to her godhead abilities?

personally I dont need her to be omnipotent or omniscient. however I would like her godhead to afford her some enhancements such as increased durability, no need to breathe air so she could fly in space, and immunity to magic and telepathy.