Page 219 of 772 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229269319719 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    A patron can also be a form of special protector. Attachment 108646 Before then Ashake implies there have been many sorceresses in her line into the future and it seems each had their own specialty.
    yea I read that story a few times and no where did I specifically see that Ma'at blessed favored her bloodline. but there were many instances where it was stated and shown Ma'at did protect Ashake.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea I read that story a few times and no where did I specifically see that Ma'at blessed favored her bloodline. but there were many instances where it was stated and shown Ma'at did protect Ashake.
    I wonder if storm could be going in this direction as the intermiderary between the 4 elder gods in order to preserve balance in the realms. Reading this there are a lot of little things here. The X of Swords, the tarots, Ashake learning Ororo name from Illyana, the guy getting asked the riddles the creature reminds me of the two cats in Giant Size who asked what connection emma/jean have to Storm.

This just sounds like selene is describing storm. lol

Attachment 108647
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2021 at 09:33 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I wonder if storm could be going in this direction as the intermiderary between the 4 elder gods in order to preserve balance in the realms. Reading this there are a lot of little things here. The X of Swords, the tarots, Ashake learning Ororo name from Illyana, the guy getting asked the riddles the creature reminds me of the two cats in Giant Size who asked what connection emma/jean have to Storm.

This just sounds like selene is describing storm. lol

Attachment 108647
    interesting. upon initially hearing of xos and the tarot cards used by that otherworldly chick i thought the xos would go the direction of tying mystic to the xos story. that unfortunately didn't happen.

however, what I find intriguing is the connection to Ma'at and ororo directly have in their god abilities:

Ma'at preserves balance and order:

Hadari Yao preserves the balance of all natural things:
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I forgot so much of this stuff. It mentions balance so much. I wonder if the virus that was created from Storm will turn out to be what balances her. How she can effect an enviorment and it's natural principles a being that can do the same but the opposite could be just as dangerous. Robbing an environment of it's natural life or twisting it.

Attachment 108648 I would not be mad at all to see Ororo in a book dealing with these concepts.

Now i'm just messing with myself. "The night that sees no dawn." Dawn of X, Sword of X ending the Dawn, moving to Reign. i need to stop but speculating if fun.

Attachment 108649

An age of mutants? I should be doing so many things right now but i'm hooked. each page gets better. That black knight story was powerful.

Attachment 108650

The funniest part of reading all this is i feel i may have been unfair to howard. A lot of the stuff in this mystic arcana for me is connecting to so much of what was going on in the beginning of Excalibur and i wouldn't be suprised if Apoc read the Mystic Arcana.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2021 at 10:11 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I forgot so much of this stuff. It mentions balance so much. I wonder if the virus that was created from Storm will turn out to be what balances her. How she can effect an enviorment and it's natural principles a being that can do the same but the opposite could be just as dangerous. Robbing an environment of it's natural life or twisting it.

Attachment 108648 I would not be mad at all to see Ororo in a book dealing with these concepts.
    this is why I love my Coates. I don't think anything he did relative to her was by accident. the reference to adversary, the references to Harlem, and yes the reference to balance and her gift of godhead. I believe he was either an avid storm fan before or did an incredible amount of homework. this is why he is at the top of my list of most favorite storm writers.

this is why I love my Coates. I don't think anything he did relative to her was by accident. the reference to adversary, the references to Harlem, and yes the reference to balance and her gift of godhead. I believe he was either an avid storm fan before or did an incredible amount of homework. this is why he is at the top of my list of most favorite storm writers.
    I will never take away coates researh or how much of a fan he may be. There are a lot of elements of his story in mystic arcana for sure. Especially the story with Morgana in and then swearing to other gods. His execution and story didn't work for me. I am loving this and it makes me want to go back and read excalibur when i finish.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I will never take away coates researh or how much of a fan he may be. There are a lot of elements of his story in mystic arcana for sure. Especially the story with Morgana in and then swearing to other gods. His execution and story didn't work for me. I am loving this and it makes me want to go back and read excalibur when i finish.
    morgana? I'm not familiar with that what are you talking about?

I know I've shown this image a gazillion times but looking at these hieroglyphics of storm being worshipped as a goddess in her xmen outfit really adds to the prophetic nature of the reveal Coates made in bp:

I just love canon!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2021 at 10:28 AM.

Now this right here?! Attachment 108651

The finding of the ebony rose. Now imagine ororo godhood being tied to this was the moment she arrived on the saragti and had that meeting with the bright lady. The cry, the awakening, so many points in her life it could have been tied to. Even the fact that Morgan's biggest shame was the destruction of the entire grove, now in Giant Size in storm's mind there was lots of grass and stuff.

Morgana in the mystic arcana. I'm reading the whole series.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Now this right here?! Attachment 108651

The finding of the ebony rose. Now imagine ororo godhood being tied to this was the moment she arrived on the saragti and had that meeting with the bright lady. The cry, the awakening, so many points in her life it could have been tied to. Even the fact that Morgan's biggest shame was the destruction of the entire grove, now in Giant Size in storm's mind there was lots of grass and stuff.
    hmmmm very interesting. you know speaking of giant size as beautiful as that issue was drawn i hare it was textless issue. I would love to know the meaning of her diadem, the baobab tree, and the two guardian lions. I assume it is a reference yo either her spirit/will and/or divinity but I hate guessing when it comes to these things lol.

that image though would be beautiful if ororo had a similar moment when first engaging the bright lady.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

morgana? I'm not familiar with that what are you talking about?

I know I've shown this image a gazillion times but looking at these hieroglyphics of storm being worshipped as a goddess in her xmen outfit really adds to the prophetic nature of the reveal Coates made in bp:

I just love canon!
    I’ve seen this panel many times but only just noticed Kurt bamfing above her head on the cartouche!

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    I’ve seen this panel many times but only just noticed Kurt bamfing above her head on the cartouche!
    what can I say. they were destined to be friends lol.

Was it Gaea's brothers that Jean and Emma were dealing with in Storm mind in Giant Size.Attachment 108652

remember the one without a mane turned into a snake to attack.

Even the gates kind of look krakoan in nature. I think Excalibur just suffered from bad branding and expectations because of that.

Attachment 108653
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2021 at 10:45 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Was it Gaea's brothers that Jean and Emma were dealing with in Storm mind in Giant Size.Attachment 108652

remember the one without a mane turned into a snake to attack.

wow. lol I never would have made that connection. I dont believe ororo yo have a deity residing in her conscience but I looked at those defenders being symbolic of her will power or at least a representation of her resistance towards telepathic assaults/threats.

wow. lol I never would have made that connection. I dont believe ororo yo have a deity residing in her conscience but I looked at those defenders being symbolic of her will power or at least a representation of her resistance towards telepathic assaults/threats.
    Attachment 108654

There is a lot of stuff here that is in tini excalibur run, the witches covens make sense now. I wonder if the pic is implying Storm may have relation to Heka-Nut as well. Though one could say it is Ashake when we see the image of the crown we haven't actually seen her looking like she is flying on the wind like that.

And this might be the biggest hint in the series of a ritual or something at least similar between Ashake and Ororo. Ororo had a calling on her twelfth birthday and went into the Serengeti. I wonder what happened to Ashake when she turned twelve, it sounds like it involves gods.
    Attachment 108655

ok im logging out im pulling myself away. lol

oh and since we were discussing it the other day on these mystic arcana data pages it says the astral plane is pretty easy to access and is seen as oshtur temple. it's basically an environment of the mind.

ok i liked that last card kind of blew my mind. It basically says Storm has untapped magic she hasn't used because she didn't need to and the cards are desperately searching for her archtype. That archtype may exist now.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-19-2021 at 11:30 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Attachment 108654

There is a lot of stuff here that is in tini excalibur run, the witches covens make sense now. I wonder if the pic is implying Storm may have relation to Heka-Nut as well. Though one could say it is Ashake when we see the image of the crown we haven't actually seen her looking like she is flying on the wind like that.

And this might be the biggest hint in the series of a ritual or something at least similar between Ashake and Ororo. Ororo had a calling on her twelfth birthday and went into the Serengeti. I wonder what happened to Ashake when she turned twelve, it sounds like it involves gods.
    Attachment 108655

ok im logging out im pulling myself away. lol

oh and since we were discussing it the other day on these mystic arcana data pages it says the astral plane is pretty easy to access and is seen as oshtur temple. it's basically an environment of the mind.

ok i liked that last card kind of blew my mind. It basically says Storm has untapped magic she hasn't used because she didn't need to and the cards are desperately searching for her archtype. That archtype may exist now.
    you're finding a lot of good information friend! I love all the parallels between ashake and ororo!! why haven't these things been explored???
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-19-2021 at 12:28 PM.