Page 32 of 772 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132532 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    My Dreams consists of Storm killing T’Challa.
    lololol oh no.

that was pretty funny.

aside from that it seems like this year is off to a good start for our girl

https://screenrant.com/xmen-storm-om...mutant-powers/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lololol oh no.

that was pretty funny.

aside from that it seems like this year is off to a good start for our girl

https://screenrant.com/xmen-storm-om...mutant-powers/
    The only thing the article gets wrong is that Storm was NOT depowered the first time she fought Calisto. They had their first duel under threat of cutting Kitty's throat if Storm used her powers. Without that threat, Storm could have mopped the floor with her as easily back then as she did in this issue.

This is part of the reason why though I appreciate their relationship, Calisto isn't a worthy foe. I am glad their relationship has evolved as she isn't a match for a fully powered Storm.

No salt, i'm just having fun. I'm like 95% sure Storm/Tchalla are done so it doesn't really mean much to me. With no BP in the movie and his comic on hold for months and Storm already in space by then there is no real value there for the x-side. But if the BP side want to waste their pages thats on them, as long as i can read the plans in the x-books i honestly don't really care. As long as that deal gone and the x-books get to decide first, im good. This team of writers respect Storm imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Sheesh another Tie-In? AND it’s in Wakanda? Yup Trash. Jesus Christ!! Why is Storm always dealing with this Country. -_-

I swear Wakanda is always getting invaded or destroyed.

The only Nice thing about this Book is the art.
    Right. As Black Panther fan we've been begging for Wakanda to be involved larger MU Stories. But it's like one note with them. Wakanda being invaded, Wakanda is infiltrated. Like do something else already.

And Please More Storm in Wakanda. Just keep them X-Men out of there. I would actually like Storm not having to be called on. It would be nice if she was just already there when$#!+ Hits the fan.

I love love. tchalla makes ororo the pass code to his vessel.

and then another reference to storm:

true love will always find a way to prevail

Thanks Butterflykyss. This just made my day.

Storm is the property of the xmen and has been since her inception in 1975. Any lack of character growth and/or development resides with the xoffices and their creative team. Her being connected to wakanda is actually what helped expand her appeal and reach to readers beyond the xmen.

When i say she will always be connected its because of her history with the country. zyou must keep in mind that of her stories that span nearly 50 years less than a 1/4 of that is wakanda related content. her primary stories are those of being an xman. however, her biggest developments post Claremont (becoming a queen, canonized as a real goddess) all came from bp books. thats pretty shameful. thats also the ironic part about your last statement of growth. literally all her growth in the modern era that expands her potential reach in the mu has happened in the BP books. the same cannot be said of the stories in the xbooks and not even the ones from her solo.

in fact give me one character defining moment that she has had post Claremont that propelled her status in the mu and/or to readers? hopefully you can do so without referencing datasheets.
    Damn. Think I Just got slapped with the holy ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    That isnt nowhere

I wonder who will solve their relationship X-office or Black Panther writer, for now if Storm is defending wakanda they are still a thing.
    If my theory is correct, the X office will give Wakanda a win.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That BP Black and White page is hilarious to me...in a good way...as a BP fan.

I imagine T'Challa sees Storm in trouble on the screen and he just says to Shuri and Okoye: "She can handle her story...we aint got no time fuh dat."
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That BP Black and White page is hilarious to me...in a good way...as a BP fan.

I imagine T'Challa sees Storm in trouble on the screen and he just says to Shuri and Okoye: "She can handle her story...we aint got no time fuh dat."
    Is it weird that's how I always view them. Tchalla and Ororo. They always ready to help, but know the other is perfectly fine in handling their own affairs.

As for the latest issue of Marauder. It was cool. I like that it s was confirmed as we all did that Storm is accepting of the crucible.
    I love that Callisto chose Storm very fitting.
    The taser punch was awesome to see. But again something we've seen before.
    Now if we want a new relationship for Storm look no further I'd say. Callisto and Yukio keeping Storm warm in space is all fine and dandy to me.......
    ....you know until she's back home here in Wakanda.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-15-2021 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No salt, i'm just having fun. I'm like 95% sure Storm/Tchalla are done so it doesn't really mean much to me. With no BP in the movie and his comic on hold for months and Storm already in space by then there is no real value there for the x-side. But if the BP side want to waste their pages thats on them, as long as i can read the plans in the x-books i honestly don't really care. As long as that deal gone and the x-books get to decide first, im good. This team of writers respect Storm imo.
    nothing wrong with fun. not sure why it would be a waste to show two characters who love one another fighting to help each other.

also this writer does not like storm. you should check some of the posts in the BP thread.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Right. As Black Panther fan we've been begging for Wakanda to be involved larger MU Stories. But it's like one note with them. Wakanda being invaded, Wakanda is infiltrated. Like do something else already.

And Please More Storm in Wakanda. Just keep them X-Men out of there. I would actually like Storm not having to be called on. It would be nice if she was just already there when$#!+ Hits the fan.
    I actually agree with all of this. that's why I was saying let tchalla have it all for once. no this having tho choose between this or that.

Thanks Butterflykyss. This just made my day.
    you're welcome boo. thank you!

Damn. Think I Just got slapped with the holy ghost.
    lolol. some just require a little slap of reality.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 01-15-2021 at 02:37 PM.

As for the latest issue of Marauder. It was cool. I like that it s was confirmed as we all did that Storm is accepting of the crucible.
    I love that Callisto chose Storm very fitting.
    The taser punch was awesome to see. But again something we've seen before.
    Now if we want a new relationship for Storm look no further I'd say. Callisto and Yukio keeping Storm warm in space is all fine and dandy to me.......
    ....you know until she's back home here in Wakanda.
    wakanda forever

The goddess

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I am so glad i preordered this, i wasn't expecting Storm to be in it but i LOVE he is probably putting the final nail in the coffin. From the preview images of that big hand coming toward a cowering scared Storm and Tchalla looks back and Shuri is just shocked he puts his mask on and i assume says "lets roll." LOL. She deserves it for that Nakia thing too. lol

And it looks like we can officially see the BP side don't see Storm as their goddess unless she is on Wakandian soil because to just watch your goddess be enveloped in darkness. Where the prayers? Where. the. prayers? Lawd...
    If this is just further driving a nail in the coffin that's fine with me, I'd just find it unnecessary. Marauders #13 for all it's flaws did what it set out to do, what possibly is there left that needs to be said between these two characters lol

Storm got overwhelmed by those symbiotes on the other side of the Earth while Wakanda's getting invaded, I don't think organizing a mass prayer is possible then lmao. But this writer is on record saying he finds the goddess stuff disrespectful to Wakanda and unnecessary for Storm so yea, I doubt we'll be getting any Hadari Yao that issue.

Look to what the writer said himself. He reached out to the KIB writer to see how to write this KIB tie in. If you've been reading the main book nothing that occurred in that story would suggest their relationship is ending. In fact if anything tchalla seeing ororo fighting for her life would make mr believe it would make him want to fight even harder for their love.

and storm is a goddess whether or not wakandans believe in her. that nugget has been hinted at well before Coates came along.