Page 604 of 772 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 11576

where are the storm haters? I'm laughing in their faces. The goddess breathing in space with a dome of atmosphere.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    So it took an atmosphere and kept it from escaping? Storm was actively manipulating gravity, electromagnetic energy, and gases.

She's really been working on her power over Gravity lately
    absolutely. great observation. you mentioned she has been controlling gravity a lot. where was another instance of this?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    where are the storm haters? I'm laughing in their faces. The goddess breathing in space with a dome of atmosphere.
    They holding their breath waiting for her to bring back they piece of atmosphere. ^__^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

yes let's please laugh until our guts burst. all the stuff her fans have been saying she could do is coming into fruition. its so beautiful to witness.

withstanding the vacuum of space with ease is no small feat.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    And as much as i want sword, i do still think Ewing would do great on a Storm solo. Marvel has absolutely NO books with a lead of color right now. Black panther hasn't been out in how long and no current females. But yet black widow gets book after book, old black widow, young black widow, cloned black widow, dead black widow.

But i guess it's his fault for writing so many characters well. GOTG, Ultimates, Annihilation, how he weaved blackest night into sword. When is this man going to get his shine. Heck even his cable during annihilation was must read and made me want more cable.

edit: Royals. I swear everytime his books catch fire they are cancelled. I just don't get why quality doesn't get more chances or a longer stay before being on the chopping block. I mean **** even defenders is beautiful book. WTF. *rant over, ninja vanish*
    I'm just seeing this... there are no books with a lead who is black leads at marvel right now? like zero? I thought tchalla was leader of the avengers?

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    You know looking at the full preview, Storm using a bubble reminds me of what Magneto did in Sword #1.

I actually thought of this panel too when it mentioned she could have taken the portal. he is using that portal or not using it to all his characters to flex.

Fantastic Member

She can literally survive in any environment. I love that they can’t use the argument that she cant breath in space against her anymore. This has really been Storm’s year I’m so proud!
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm just seeing this... there are no books with a lead who is black leads at marvel right now? like zero? I thought tchalla was leader of the avengers?
    Um, Black Cat. It's in the name.

But also Miles Morales.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    She can literally survive in any environment. I love that they can’t use the argument that she cant breath in space against her anymore. This has really been Storm’s year I’m so proud!
    it really has been her year!!! we've been eating so good!!! I never would have thought we would see her surviving in space and manipulating her own atmosphere. it makes my heart sooooo sooooo very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    Um, Black Cat. It's in the name.

But also Miles Morales.
    well duh how could we forget black cat...

my apologies.

In Ewing we trust??

What a farcry from LOLMarauders.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    In Ewing we trust??

What a farcry from LOLMarauders.
    you didn't like the lightning punch?

Batroc had me pressed ngl.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    Batroc had me pressed ngl.
    Lol I liked the lightning punch. A strategic one hitter quitter was bad ass to me. HATED the Batroc instance. It felt like it was permitted, in addition to the write down to fit Storm into a team book setting, but also for comedic effect with Pyro's protective reaction.

Hahaha they prolly havent seen the preview yet -- p.s. they would still dare after this? Im happy for now --until the release date lets savor it shall we? by then I do hope I dont see anymore red posters or flyers -- im not interested about anything else but Storm in a Storm appreciation thread -- get a clue ��

God's own Xman!!!!
    Agreed. This is...just stunning to me. But I am deeply intrigued by her last thoughts. She will not be broken by Arrako. Not yet...? What doe that mean? And why would allowing herself to be broken by a war forged warrior society be a consideration? Or does that version of being "broken" for her mean she allows herself to be hardened into adopting a completely different moral stance on how she will engage them/the MU as a leader?