Page 324 of 772 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324325326327328334374424 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m all for expanding ororo’s powers and role but this exposure it’s really fake, she could have been the one to devise a plan to terraform mars but once again its either xavier or magneto pulling the strings, it’s like the last 20 years were all for nothing
    You know all of a sudden the high this book gave me has left. Like creating a climate is godtier and all but like is that it? Her entire purpose I am eating for the sword issue to get my bag if not imma head to variant comics the do the best poc protagonist by far.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I’m all for expanding ororo’s powers and role but this exposure it’s really fake, she could have been the one to devise a plan to terraform mars but once again its either xavier or magneto pulling the strings, it’s like the last 20 years were all for nothing
    I think one can say that she had an amazing feat today but also acknowledge she hasn't done anything of substance storywise within the xbooks. this is why next week will be very important to see what her exact role will be moving forward.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol yea I thought it was impressive when it was just climate on a planetary scale so anything extra that she may have done is icing on the cake for me. that said I think it deserves to be noted that her creating climate on an alien planet is a first for her.
    Oh it really is impressive like I won't take that from Duggan this time. He did something. But ultimately this feat is not as interesting as what Hickman had her do in Giant size that was just *french kiss*

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    You know all of a sudden the high this book gave me has left. Like creating a climate is godtier and all but like is that it? Her entire purpose I am eating for the sword issue to get my bag if not imma head to variant comics the do the best poc protagonist by far.
    Sword better deliver, I’m tired of the fake window dressing that goes no where
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Well put! I agree with this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I hope not! I need to see some solar winds, maybe some ice feats in space. Making it rain on another planet or melting some of the ice on mars or Earth's moon itself would be so amazing
    space weather does exist:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_weather

the possibilities are endless
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

It's like those patronizing ouderves they serve at those snobbish parties, like bruh I need a whole super meal and you are giving me stirfried scallop.

Oh it really is impressive like I won't take that from Duggan this time. He did something. But ultimately this feat is not as interesting as what Hickman had her do in Giant size that was just *french kiss*
    what feat did she do in Giant size that was more impressive than creating climate on a planetary level?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    Well put! I agree with this 100%
    Awwwww I feel like we are all loosing or lost or even never had the high..... Hmmm what you gotta do when this is an xavier magneto story.

yes I agree. this is cute but now show us exactly what you have planned for storm.

BANNED

what feat did she do in Giant size that was more impressive than creating climate on a planetary level?
    Girl using the nanobots to build a storm is more interesting than a climate attack. I mean in scale nope the climate is godtier she is literally performing god feats. But the nanobots feats was a versatility feat which expands the possiblity of her powerset.

yes I agree. this is cute but now show us exactly what you have planned for storm.

The plan is to see how long the mofos can keep stringing us fans along. They probably have a betting pool worth thousands of dollars by now.

It's like those patronizing ouderves they serve at those snobbish parties, like bruh I need a whole super meal and you are giving me stirfried scallop.
    Feel also like the writers are using her to make themselves look progressive but their hearts and minds are not really in it, I dare them to put their money were their mouth is.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Girl using the nanobots to build a storm is more interesting than a climate attack. I mean in scale nope the climate is godtier she is literally performing god feats. But the nanobots feats was a versatility feat which expands the possiblity of her powerset.
    it was impressive in its own way but ororo has never created a new climate for a planet. this is like Thor level feats truthfully

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    The plan is to see how long the mofos can keep stringing us fans along. They probably have a betting pool worth thousands of dollars by now.
    they been stringing her fans along since their marriage was annulled i wouldn't be surprised if that pot was in the millions. lol