Page 462 of 772 FirstFirst ... 362412452458459460461462463464465466472512562 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I get what you are saying... But I am referring to her rouges gallery she needs more rouges who are on her level and tarn is a good candidate.
    While no doubt it will be cool to see her kick Tarn’s butt, as Regent of Mars she is going to deal with way worse than Tarn. There are reasons they selected her to be Regent.

So the sales list from July is up and SWORD is not doing good but X-Men is. This is what it looks like so far for now until all the data of sales are complete.

Rank #1: X-Men #1
    Rank #31: X-Force #21
    Rank #43: Way of X #4
    Rank #44: Wolverine #14
    Rank #48: Hellions #13
    Rank #50: Marauders #22
    Last edited by metalclouds; 08-05-2021 at 08:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats the thing though. her powers and how she debuted she was certainly a goddess at least in the minds of her fellow villagers but that was immediately debunked by xavier. then there were so many stories where she herself affirms that she wasn't a goddess and then her solo even pointed out they knew she wasn't a goddess but a silly girl.

I'm happy that she is finally getting some focus but some fans not too long ago were threatened to be banned from certain sites by insinuating she was a goddess. but look where we are now, we've come so far.
    Don't forget Storm was originally intended to be a goddess. I need to find that interview again.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Don't forget Storm was originally intended to be a goddess. I need to find that interview again.
    if u find it please share. I've seen it referenced before but never actually read it myself.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

From Children of the Atom #6 preview (still at the Gala):
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...of-the-atom-6/

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    From Children of the Atom #6 preview (still at the Gala):
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/mar...of-the-atom-6/

I love this the concept of different mutant powers being placed in different categories. If only we had a mutant hand book that could expand on these things.

Incredible Member

I wonder if Storm ever trained Surge or any other elementals like Amara and so on. I know she trained Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    So the sales list from July is up and SWORD is not doing good but X-Men is. This is what it looks like so far for now until all the data of sales are complete.

That's what I'm afraid of, unfortunately it's not being released here in Brazil, if I wouldn't buy them all. But fans there should buy to encourage and stimulate sales, this adds to the enrichment of the character for the publisher. unfortunately capitalism is that.

Yeah, probably the sales aren't good because a new issue comes every 2 months... instead of the usual per month release... which is annoying since we are not getting enough. Furthermore, the story is quite interesting I have to admit that the Mysterium and the Galactic Council stuff are quite intriguing but they need to make this comic come more often... like at least once per month as usual...

oh that sucks. the latest issue of sword that dropped didn't place higher? I'm really surprised.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Time to relaunch as Uncanny X-men… on Mars!

I'll be honest, I was losing interest in S.W.O.R.D. UNTIL Storm and Planet Arakko arrived on the scene. Now I'm salivating for our Regent, the Diplomatic Ring, the Great Ring, and the Arakki. So shift things to center around them or relaunch like Jackraow21 said.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I was just thinking a name change may help. it's truly unfortunate one the best titles out and this was before storm was in the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was just thinking a name change may help. it's truly unfortunate one the best titles out and this was before storm was in the book.
    The story is good it simply suffers from cliff hanger syndrome... It takes way too long for a new issue to hit the shelves and because of this people lose interest easily. Even I forgot the plot to the story before the gala and had to go reread it. They have to also change the name to something more catching sword is cool but it's not xaffiliated by nature hopefully it would pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    The story is good it simply suffers from cliff hanger syndrome... It takes way too long for a new issue to hit the shelves and because of this people lose interest easily. Even I forgot the plot to the story before the gala and had to go reread it. They have to also change the name to something more catching sword is cool but it's not xaffiliated by nature hopefully it would pick up.
    I thought the title dropped every month until this next issue that won't drop until Sept. yea im not sure anyone would associate sword with an xtitle.