Page 411 of 772 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    i got that same feeling too but maybe it's because they both have some grudge after what happened in marauders?
    the cover is beautiful but the energy is a bit heavy.
    Possibly. As you said, and I agree, the cover is beautiful! I just don't vibe with the energy I'm getting from it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Well if the solicits are truthful this isn't some happy affair, we'll probably get T'Challa's extended thoughts on Krakoa post-XOS/Hellfire Gala. And he has ulterior motives which may very well lead to him fighting some of the X-Men. He may think they're tied to the assassins coming after his agents. He may even have agents on Krakoa/Mars that are being targeted lol.
    So, if this is T'challa's 'tit' for Ororo's 'tat', I just wish they (both offices) would just cut the cord already. Let the be friends and hell even occasional lovers if they remain single. But this childishness is beneath both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Possibly. As you said, and I agree, the cover is beautiful! I just don't vibe with the energy I'm getting from it at all.

So, if this is T'challa's 'tit' for Ororo's 'tat', I just wish they (both offices) would just cut the cord already. Let the be friends and hell even occasional lovers if they remain single. But this childishness is beneath both of them.
    Right, its old at this point.

Going seperate ways dont look so bad right now.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Co signed on all of this.
    thanks beloved. its seriously been long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Lmao maybe it will be revealed that the X-men have a super important heirloom they’ve literally never mentioned before, then T’Challa yoinks it and runs.
    lmfao I'm screaming lolol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

When I tell you my heart dropped when I saw that cover lol. I was perfectly fine writing Marauders #13 off as a editorial mandate to separate the characters so you know I'm tired of the back and forth drama between the two.

I really think Storm should be off doing her own thing with the X-Men and I hope this is a one off so she doesn't get absorbed into BP stuff. I don't have an issue with mining stuff for drama but it's been a long 15 years and I think a break is in order for these two lol. This is becoming Love and Hip Hop levels of petty. Just let T'Challa get one last lick in and let the characters go their own ways lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    yeah but I don't understand why Ewing did a retcon of his own retcon, Byrne's retcon was so embarrassing to Storm and the X-Men since they were defeated by a Doombot that wasn't even made for combat without even mentioning the fact that not being the real Doom there took all the tension out of the story imo, Doom can be an arrogant jerk but damn it's disrespectful to Ororo.

I dont think he retconned his retcon. I guess we will find out when the issue drops next week but I see him trying to save face considering how important the regent of sol position would be in his eyes. I would imagine ororo calling him out and saying it wasn't a bit but we can move on from it in the next panel. I guess we shall see what her response will be.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

When I tell you my heart dropped when I saw that cover lol. I was perfectly fine writing Marauders #13 off as a editorial mandate to separate the characters so you know I'm tired of the back and forth drama between the two.

I really think Storm should be off doing her own thing with the X-Men and I hope this is a one off so she doesn't get absorbed into BP stuff. I don't have an issue with mining stuff for drama but it's been a long 15 years and I think a break is in order for these two lol. This is becoming Love and Hip Hop levels of petty. Just let T'Challa get one last lick in and let the characters go their own ways lol.
    I dont know why you think they will be going their separate ways lol. nothing in the BP run would indicate them needing to and him being their for ulterior motives doesn't mean it would be bad either for their relationship.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont know why you think they will be going their separate ways lol. nothing in the BP run would indicate them needing to and him being their for ulterior motives doesn't mean it would be bad either for their relationship.
    I know they'll never truly go their separate ways but a man can dream lol. But these solicits don't sound great for relationship building. T'Challa vs the X-Men of Mars? Won't be a happy reunion? Ulterior motives? That sounds like a recipe for the BP office's answer to XOS. But solicits lie all the time and this could honestly just be a booty call so it's possible you're right lol.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Storm should have replied "b!+c# plz I knew that was you."

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Please no groveling. Please let this be a good showing for Tchalla.
    But its an XBook so.........

Also shout out to the HAIR, you doing your thang sis!

Also GENTLE!!!
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 07-22-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Please no groveling. Please let this be a good showing for Tchalla.
    But its an XBook so.........
    How is Black Panther's book "an XBook"?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I know they'll never truly go their separate ways but a man can dream lol. But these solicits don't sound great for relationship building. T'Challa vs the X-Men of Mars? Won't be a happy reunion? Ulterior motives? That sounds like a recipe for the BP office's answer to XOS. But solicits lie all the time and this could honestly just be a booty call so it's possible you're right lol.
    lolol it doesn't I would agree there. look at T'Challa's hand. one is balled up in a fist and the other open like he is ready to claw at them. it seems like the energy is an adversarial one.

I hope its a booty call lol

Storm should have replied "b!+c# plz I knew that was you."
    yasssssssss that is exactly what I hope she says after that foolishness he was spilling.

This was the peak of Storm/BP.

It's all been downhill since....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

this would have been nice...

however the Emperor of the galatic wakanda and the queen of sol could do bigger and better things for the universe.

How is Black Panther's book "an XBook"?
    But its an shook so...

Was to display my lack of hope of a good showing.

This is what we have been trying to recapture. This is the ideal. But for some reason no one realised the Vibranium mound that was struck. Nor what to do with it.

God I'm so scared to trust Hicmen era. I'm getting everything I could have ever wanted and now I have to hold my breath and see how they handle The Royal Couple.

This is what we have been trying to recapture. This is the ideal. But for some reason no one realised the Vibranium mound that was struck. Nor what to do with it.
    right. it wasn't anything hard but I think there were many forces that didn't want to see this become a thing .