Page 412 of 772 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412413414415416422462512 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Storm should have replied "b!+c# plz I knew that was you."
    "And I can tell cause of your stank ass breath."

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post

lolol he looks like his breath would stink lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This gave me the laugh I needed today.

But definitely wondering if Ewing re-retconned the retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    This gave me the laugh I needed today.

But definitely wondering if Ewing re-retconned the retcon.
    I'm actually wondering the same thing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Seems plausible that it's Storm in BP2. We already have Namor, Brand, and Deadpool officially coming, introducing individual X-Men was bound to happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Seems plausible that it's Storm in BP2. We already have Namor, Brand, and Deadpool officially coming, introducing individual X-Men was bound to happen eventually.
    I think had tchalla still been in the movie it would have been highly probable she appeared. however, seeing that isn't the case it just seems unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    We Storm fans deserve a whole page of her sitting on her throne, exuding pride, power!!!

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    This was the peak of Storm/BP.

It's all been downhill since....

OMFG This is absolutely breath taking!Please tell me that there is an actual comic series with this story & art. If there is I don't know how I missed it.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    We Storm fans deserve a whole page of her sitting on her throne, exuding pride, power!!!
    I love it. seeing her on her throne!!

it puts me in the mind of perfect storm:

Quote Originally Posted by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77 View Post
    OMFG This is absolutely breath taking!Please tell me that there is an actual comic series with this story & art. If there is I don't know how I missed it.
    believe this is from the house of m timeline where Wanda altered reality but I'm not 100% sure.

believe this is from the house of m timeline where Wanda altered reality but I'm not 100% sure.
    I believe it's from either Earth X series? Earth X and Universe X. I may be wrong though.

Extraordinary Member

The solicit is out as well and I wonder how they will do this without being disrespectful to Storm and Aarako.
    What they did with Storm and her mission in Wakanda was disrespectful to any BP fan and to wakanda.Made sense since it was an X-book but still.
    Is She getting the same treatment.And how does she react when she finds out.
    She better not get mad since she did the same thing if not worse, and I hope this doesn't devolve into a fight because neither will hold any punches.

Astonishing Member

Storm’s queenly haughtiness is one thing (your doing a bad job if you can’t bring it) but the other X-Men look way too smug for T’Challa not to get a win

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Storm’s queenly haughtiness is one thing (your doing a bad job if you can’t bring it) but the other X-Men look way too smug for T’Challa not to get a win
    Yeah.
    Also storm violated his trust in X of swords.I understand people being "Yaaaass queen" or whatever but that was way too far to not get a response.And then he just let's her walk no consequences.
    Black panther will definitely even the score with Krakoa.

Personally i think all this has much to do about nothing. I expect every king to at slme point speak with storm, ihumans as well. It will probably be something like storm claimed hadari yao at the galatic meeting and as smart as tchalla is he is going to use that as leverage to get something from ororo. Maybe a place for some of the refugees from the intergalatic war. Either way amazing cover. Really looking forward to getting my eyes on sword.

Though if the writers do try and i guess go tit for tat imo it will make tchalla look bad when in the last bp run she just helped save wakanda several times, sword theft or not.
    Last edited by jwatson; 07-23-2021 at 04:08 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/