Page 406 of 772 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 11576

Dormammu has turned into a planet by overtaking Ego
    Storm (the regent of Sol) is capable of unleashing her elemental fury on a global level, when she doesn’t have to worry about the consequences she can literally ravage planets to their very cores.
    The Hadari Yao has channeled extra-dimensional energies before (see trion and extraordinary x-men 16)+ Ororo has untapped potential and affinity for the manipulation of mystical power.

This could really lead to an epic fight!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Loved her in that show she had on netflix playing the awkward girl who had never had sex. lol. the only thing that could make me personally less interested in seeing BP is casting Storm. Talk about crapping on the memory of tchalla. i'm already against it but you can't recast because your respecting but then you cast one of his most well know love interest. Hope it's not that.
    Definitely check out I May Destroy You, which stars Coel as a completely different character from the goofy Chewing Gum gal (which was also brilliant). She's also in the Star Trek-inspired episode of Black Mirror.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Loved her in that show she had on netflix playing the awkward girl who had never had sex. lol. the only thing that could make me personally less interested in seeing BP is casting Storm. Talk about crapping on the memory of tchalla. i'm already against it but you can't recast because your respecting but then you cast one of his most well know love interest. Hope it's not that.

If anything she should be an AU TChalla.
    I'm curious who specifically she was be playing. has it not been announced yet?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I'm curious who specifically she was be playing. has it not been announced yet?
    Many fans wanted her as Storm, hope fans have been listened to, because she would make a great Storm!

I hope she's playing Princess Zanda! Give Shuri her own foil like Killmonger was for T'Challa.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Many fans wanted her as Storm, hope fans have been listened to, because she would make a great Storm!
    I guess we shall see!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I hope she's playing Princess Zanda! Give Shuri her own foil like Killmonger was for T'Challa.

yea I can see her playing Zanda.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Michaela Coel has been cast in Black Panther 2... Could my dreams be coming true and she's playing Storm?
    I sure do hope so...It would be a perfect casting IMO.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I lOVE Michaela but I absolutely do not see her as Storm. So I hope they are casting her as Zanda.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I do not see her as storm either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Michaela Coel has been cast in Black Panther 2... Could my dreams be coming true and she's playing Storm?
    I want this so bad. She's my first choice. I May Destroy You is genuinely one of the best pieces of television I've ever seen.

its called marvel future revolution. its a new mobile game.

yasssss for the storm merch!!!!! you know the smaller sizes are always tge first to go... lol
    So I went back to the mall and got the shirt. There were only 4 left. 2 XXL and 2 small so I got an XXL. Hopefully once I wash it it'll shrink a little. Shirt was too bomb to pass up and I still have yet to see another one like it online or anywhere else

....ooooor Madam Slay, Killmonger's girlfriend who resurrects him.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

That literally looks like her. Facial structure on point!

that is uncanny. that does look like her

if it was storm they would have announced her as storm. dont think she will be storm

Astonishing Member

that is uncanny. that does look like her

if it was storm they would have announced her as storm. dont think she will be storm
    Not to mention she's not the type of actor to sign on to a multi movie deal with Disney. She very much likes to be free to pursue her own passion projects now she could still do that if she's cast a storm but something tells me they want to go with a actor that's more flexible.

That being said she's an amazing actress and would totally kill it if she was cast as Storm and my goddess just look at those cheekbones and lips.