Page 209 of 772 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 11576

Yes there was nice leadership moments for Storm. And I like how since cerebro can't track them she gave them a comm piece which doubles as a tracking device.
    But very honestly CoTA could have been a Rouge's story solidifying her future leader status. But I guess it's just one of those last send off showing for her I guess maybe.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Love what was said, horrible artwork. Where are her blue eyes and why she got a thick ass neck like a man?
    she's athletic. and yea I hate when artist mess up the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yes there was nice leadership moments for Storm. And I like how since cerebro can't track them she gave them a comm piece which doubles as a tracking device.
    But very honestly CoTA could have been a Rouge's story solidifying her future leader status. But I guess it's just one of those last send off showing for her I guess maybe.

I hope its a send off story cause goddess knows I can't with mother hen storm.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Love what was said, horrible artwork. Where are her blue eyes and why she got a thick ass neck like a man?
    Author Ranson's style was a bit heavy with the black ink, so you can't see most irises color in most panels. But her eyes are still blue in this very page in closer scans. He doesn't do a good job rendering Storm and Bishops ethnic features, which is problematic, but overall I would say his less 'superhero-y' style paired well with the grounded, realistic story Claremont was telling in X-Treme X-Men:X-Pose, which was about news reporters preparing a news story about Storm's team, only for Warren to use X-Corp to squash the story. Holds up well even 18 years later(very obscure story, was its own 2 issue mini series). I miss this Ororo, who had her own agenda independent of Charles, the school, X-Corp, etc. The Krakoa nation state is a fertile concept to play with, but Storm hasn't been utilized well in this context yet. Reading X-Treme Storm navigate media, corporations, and politics so adroitly makes me wish Hickman et al would step it up.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Brooooooo Storm back in the Lee costume was freaking AWESOME. Still one of my favs for her

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Is this Korday and X-Treme? Might be due to the films success with Halle as Storm because they didn't change her eye color. The series came out not long after. Looks like a hair style she had in X-Treme.

I thought xtreme was boring but storm stepping out and doing things her way I can never fault. all in all, this CotA storm being only concerned with mutants is soooooo OOC.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-14-2021 at 11:10 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

New skin for Storm in Marvel Super War
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMEEomOCj0

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    cute!!! tchalla and ro 4eva!

I lowkey love and hate the skin.
    It just a play on the Wakandian wedding dress put through a Black panther costume filter.
    Alittle to gowny for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I lowkey love and hate the skin.
    It just a play on the Wakandian wedding dress put through a Black panther costume filter.
    Alittle to gowny for me.
    I also didn't really care for the voice actress too. I just was really feeling the tchall/ororo love lol.

more nostalgic ororo moments fighting for all humanity not just mutants:

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I also didn't really care for the voice actress too. I just was really feeling the tchall/ororo love lol.
    imo her voice in this game and much better than her voice in Future revolution.

imo her voice in this game and much better than her voice in Future revolution.
    yea future revolution didn't sound good to me at all.

I just really love Vita voice for Storm. I still love Cota #2 enough for evrrrybody and not really wondering about the mysteries, just enjoying the ride and seeing where it goes.

A little Storm today, i rendered her more than i usually share.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just really love Vita voice for Storm. I still love Cota #2 enough for evrrrybody and not really wondering about the mysteries, just enjoying the ride and seeing where it goes.

A little Storm today, i rendered her more than i usually share.

no comment on vita lol.

nice drawing. who is that with storm?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    no comment on vita lol.

nice drawing. who is that with storm?
    lol. thanks. eventually jean. im still shaping her face in my mind. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/