Page 260 of 772 FirstFirst ... 160210250256257258259260261262263264270310360760 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Haha, great minds!
    my sentiments exactly lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Her true form was shown a while ago. GODDESS!
    Last edited by Idiopop; 05-12-2021 at 09:31 PM.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    This is what I want to see direct temperature manipulation, not cold air to freeze
    One of my favorites...
    Attachment 109484
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    One of my favorites...
    Attachment 109484

yes that was a good showing of temperature control.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post

why was she destroying planets though? i never read that story.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

She didn’t submit to the mirror so she didn’t actually gain the cosmic power. It only showed her a glimpse of what she could do at her full potential.
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

She didn’t submit to the mirror so she didn’t actually gain the cosmic power. It only showed her a glimpse of what she could do at her full potential.
    but in the mirror it shows her destroying planets. does her accepting her full potential somehow also mean she will become evil with this power? seems odd.

Fantastic Member

but in the mirror it shows her destroying planets. does her accepting her full potential somehow also mean she will become evil with this power? seems odd.
    Yeah Idk why they decided to paint her in a bad light with that. She’s shown she’s able to overcome powerlust before.

Yeah Idk why they decided to paint her in a bad light with that. She’s shown she’s able to overcome powerlust before.
    exsctly!! I know others saw their potential full power. were they also evil?

Fantastic Member

I haven’t read the full issue yet but they had Kitty save the day with her cosmic powers so not everyone was evil.

If I remember correctly the vast majority of people who accepted the power or glimpsed themselves with the power turned out corrupted. Apparently Snow White Kitty Pryde is incorruptible so she saved the day.

Also Teen Angel got the power up and was... fine I guess? They basically just made it an aesthetic change so that his wings could be on fire.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    If I remember correctly the vast majority of people who accepted the power or glimpsed themselves with the power turned out corrupted. Apparently Snow White Kitty Pryde is incorruptible so she saved the day.

Also Teen Angel got the power up and was... fine I guess? They basically just made it an aesthetic change so that his wings could be on fire.
    I don't remember but I am going to guess this was Bendis.He loves to wank Miles morales,Luke cage and Kitty pryde.Anytime I see them like this its 99 percent Bendis.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I think it was the Fear Itself event...written by Fraction and others. I don't think it was received very well.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Is it her becoming a nova or......

That is not her true form lol

Attachment 109490

Storm freezing more stuff...