Page 447 of 772 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    This is the main reason why her character in-universe irks me, lol. Like woman you are a master tactation and it doesn't occur to you to wrap yourself in some type of shield the moment you step into a fight or take to the sky? Like c'mon!

And yes, I know Ororo is a fictional character and doesn't think.
    right!!! another one that irks me is her flying right in someone's face to shoot lightning which puts her in place to get hurt. like girl why not just shoot the bolt from far away????

sometimes she definitely don't be thinking when it comes to her attacks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Damn lmao.
    lolol I'm glad he shutting these distractors up because goddess knows they be trying to throw that man under the bus.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol I'm glad he shutting these distractors up because goddess knows they be trying to throw that man under the bus.
    That quote was great. I thought Hudlin BP and Storm was terrible but he still spoke 100% truth. Why can no one else see how little the x office gives a **** about Storm beyond being a token check mark? It's been so obvious over the decades. Hudlin was crap but my God so was x editorial. Can anyone even think of a Storm driven story that x architects have done? She never effects the line in a significant way. The regent of sol is like the first legitimate attempt in I don't know how long.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    That quote was great. I thought Hudlin BP and Storm was terrible but he still spoke 100% truth. Why can no one else see how little the x office gives a **** about Storm beyond being a token check mark? It's been so obvious over the decades. Hudlin was crap but my God so was x editorial. Can anyone even think of a Storm driven story that x architects have done? She never effects the line in a significant way. The regent of sol is like the first legitimate attempt in I don't know how long.
    I don't know why many people didn't notice this more. Storm killed 2 birds with one stone! She was black and a woman with the added bonus that her white hair and usual lightning flare made her almost impossible to miss in terms of marketing. Yet, she never did anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Thank you boo for making this point. I think it is fair to say I dont prefer storm with bp but its not fair or correct to blame her lack of usage in the xbooks on him.

As to your question one poster referenced her time in xtreme but that story felt very much like a satellite and not a driver in any significant way.

right!!! another one that irks me is her flying right in someone's face to shoot lightning which puts her in place to get hurt. like girl why not just shoot the bolt from far away????

sometimes she definitely don't be thinking when it comes to her attacks.
    Like where is this for Storm? Are we asking too much?!

Thank you boo for making this point. I think it is fair to say I dont prefer storm with bp but its not fair or correct to blame her lack of usage in the xbooks on him.

As to your question one poster referenced her time in xtreme but that story felt very much like a satellite and not a driver in any significant way.
    I wonder if S.W.O.R.D. is going to become like Xtreme? Like the stealth Storm solo team book.

Like where is this for Storm? Are we asking too much?!
    right and storm is way more proficient in her abilities than iso.

Mr. Hudlin setting the record straight on those who wish to blame him for Storm not being utilized by the offices when she was married to Black Panther:

Stop blaming him for her usage then and direct that energy where it should have always been: the xoffices.
    I only blame him for not liking his writing. So from standpoint it had nothing to do with the x-office or marvel and everything to do with what he wrote and how. But that's just me.

But what was the original question? because that answer is also very vague by itself and could be talking about anything.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    People a friend of mine was rereading the old X-mens comics, and he saw this moment here in particular of her, at the time we thought she had acquired this ability (astral projection) thanks to Acanti, but what if it was because she connected with the cosmic cradle / Nucléo Galactico. I'm thinking Al Ewing will develop this further, and maybe it's intertwined with what she did in the Coates run.
    Attachment 112071
    I would like to know from which X-Men book that is and if possible, a better quality one? So I could read what is happening in English please!

Mr. Hudlin setting the record straight on those who wish to blame him for Storm not being utilized by the offices when she was married to Black Panther:

Stop blaming him for her usage then and direct that energy where it should have always been: the xoffices.
    Well...dang. Truth
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Could you post the link to the thread? Interested to see what others had to say.

Also people love to point to the fact that Ororo is constantly present on teams as evidence that she’s well utilized, but like he said she’s rarely the driver of those stories. Things have been getting significantly better recently.

Oh God this is sooo true like I realized it but couldn't exactly express it but like most have been saying for thee most part storm has been there just for being there. Yh she is powerful and can do all that but if you remove her from the story nothing would really change. Guess other writer's have also noticed it too.

BANNED

right and storm is way more proficient in her abilities than iso.
    Ikr she can control pressure why doesn't she just create barriers to defend herself... She has enough control over wind that she can control sound waves yet she can use it for defense? Only in a blue moon? Smh

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I only blame him for not liking his writing. So from standpoint it had nothing to do with the x-office or marvel and everything to do with what he wrote and how. But that's just me.

But what was the original question? because that answer is also very vague by itself and could be talking about anything.
    posters had dmsaid storm decline in the xbooks was his fault because he him marrying her off removed her from the xbooks. he gave a good clap back to that user.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Well...dang. Truth
    I loved to see it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Ikr she can control pressure why doesn't she just create barriers to defend herself... She has enough control over wind that she can control sound waves yet she can use it for defense? Only in a blue moon? Smh

its the writers fault. we know why. hopefully we see more defensive usage of her powers moving forward.