Page 203 of 772 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    What?

Storms godhood has been hinted at since conception. Its only recently that marvel got their head out of their armpits and atarted writing her properly.

So sick of folk tryna hault storms eventual ascension. Its been long enough!
    Boy gone somewhere. Nobody's trying to hault anything, like I said she was barely confirmed Omega and we haven't seen any Omega Level feats but yet y'all want her to be a God already?
    Attachment 108335

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Boy gone somewhere. Nobody's trying to hault anything, like I said she was barely confirmed Omega and we haven't seen any Omega Level feats but yet y'all want her to be a God already?
    Attachment 108335
    I mean what's wrong with exploring both?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Duggan making it CLEAR its incorrect to assume the xoffices will not explore Mr. Coates development of Storm.

im gonna give them a chance to see what they do.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Poor duggan sounds like he answered the question before and people aren't even giving him a chance. Coates run didn't even end yet and they are trying to hold an x character hostage with a story not even done. *SMH*

If you ever read this board duggan trust not all storm fans or bp fans think Coates did amazing work, far from it. There just happens to me a more vocal base that is on social media platforms but that doesn't mean they are supporting the line.
    Last edited by jwatson; 04-12-2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Gotta say I have not been impressed with Duggan's work recently. Marauders and Savage Avengers(did he do Cable too?) have been pretty basic, underutilizing their casts and not bringing much at even a plot-level. That said, he has given Storm some brief moments of something, even if mostly lip service. I guess I'll see how Planet Size turns out, but my hopes aren't very high. Does anyone have any suggestions on previous examples of Duggan's work that really worked for them?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Gotta say I have not been impressed with Duggan's work recently. Marauders and Savage Avengers(did he do Cable too?) have been pretty basic, underutilizing their casts and not bringing much at even a plot-level. That said, he has given Storm some brief moments of something, even if mostly lip service. I guess I'll see how Planet Size turns out, but my hopes aren't very high. Does anyone have any suggestions on previous examples of Duggan's work that really worked for them?
    For me his uncanny avengers with Pepe is what stands out to me. Beatiful action, powerful characters, rogue and deadpool flirting. His savage avengers is pretty fun to but the book that made me a fan is defintely his run on uncanny avengers. It felt very claremont to me but modern. I don't think his x work has reached that level yet but i think it will with X-men.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I am starting to wonder with the meeting with all the Black, Red, and White Hellfire Club members, is it possible that Storm is going to become Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club. That position is vacant still.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Duggan making it CLEAR its incorrect to assume the xoffices will not explore Mr. Coates development of Storm.

Duggan sounds more than a little upset with the poster of that question as if he would say something different if asked over and over.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Duggan sounds more than a little upset with the poster of that question as if he would say something different if asked over and over.
    Yup. Acknowledgement can be showing a panel it happened it doesn't need to be continuing a legacy set up in another franchise. He could easily have her go back to kenya for instance if he is doing such a story and tie to her own roots and find the real truth of her godhood rather than once again being told what she was. Xavier did that and that is what happened per coates BP as well. Doesn't mean he has any interest in a title that no one has confimed as fact such as hadari yaoi. I just hope people aren't expecting Duggan to complete Coates story.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

[

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    agreed I haven't really enjoyed marauders as you said there have been some cute moments but overall his run hasn't done much for me. however, I'm going to see what these next few months will bring
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Need repeating
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Duggan and the X-Office might explore it but I wouldn't bet on that exploration being anywhere close to what the Twitts want or expect.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Need repeating
    right!!! there are some who LOVE to attempt and try to devalue Coates' effort by suggesting the xoffices are ignoring his work which makes anything he did to develop her character invalid but this makes it clear just because it has not been referenced doesn't mean it won't be. It was nice way to tell those distractors to shut the hell up and live for it honey!!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-12-2021 at 01:52 PM.

I just read an article saying it was not confirmed yet. do you have another source?

I think if they were to do like a temporary boost with a cool down once you got to a certain character level that would make it worthwhile. you wouldn't start off with all of your abilities or your full potential until you level your character up and that would take time but I think an addition like that would be fun.
    I am pretty sure that it was confirmed officially, somewhere. I believe it was one of the developers from Twitter, that comment that it should come summer, however, it might take until the end of the year. Unofficially he confirmed that it might be the Third Quater of the year. July, August or September. But I am quite certain that it was mentioned by an inside person who was allowed to share that information. If I am not mistaken it was on one of the tweets. Even the tweet had it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yup. Acknowledgement can be showing a panel it happened it doesn't need to be continuing a legacy set up in another franchise. He could easily have her go back to kenya for instance if he is doing such a story and tie to her own roots and find the real truth of her godhood rather than once again being told what she was. Xavier did that and that is what happened per coates BP as well. Doesn't mean he has any interest in a title that no one has confimed as fact such as hadari yaoi. I just hope people aren't expecting Duggan to complete Coates story.
    That would be dope to explore, but since they have their eyes set on space, I doubt it she will be coming back to Earth soon, at least not until she completes what she has to do in space. But yeah, I do not expect someone to complete another Author's work. I do hope, however, that they will set her roots deeper in the X-Men comics as a Goddess and even explore it themselves without Coates limitations, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    [
    The art is just... I am speechless, love it! I hope the story is just as good. Someone really pissed off, Ororo. I wonder who.