Page 223 of 772 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so it seems like all the guessing was right and storm will be joining sword. we are about to get some amazing feats from Mr al Ewing yall!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so it seems like all the guessing was right and storm will be joining sword. we are about to get some amazing feats from Mr al Ewing yall!!

Where did you hear this?
    I am a woman, a mutant, a thief, an X-Men, a lover, a wife, a Goddess. I am all these things. I am Storm, and for me, there are no such things as limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Where did you hear this?
    don't want to spoil for those who haven't read yet but in today's issue of sword:

spoilers:
    fabian Cortez mentions he is needed for Storm's space mission
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 04-21-2021 at 08:24 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

don't want to spoil for those who haven't read yet but in today's issue of sword:

spoilers:
    fabian Cortez mentions he is needed for Storm's space mission
    end of spoilers
    Wasn't it a program

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wasn't it a program
    yup thats right.

BANNED

yup thats right.
    I am sooo excited for the implications, I gave a huge hunch it might be a solo or at least an event.

do you have thst scan? I can't recall that issue.
    Nothing major. The first one is Crux (generates fire and ice). She attacked Storm with a beam of ice (nice to see how Ororo just dissipated the ice off her shoulder/arm and was unaffected). Storm then lightly punished her with a shower of hailstones...

Last edited by Wind Rider; 04-21-2021 at 09:30 AM.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Nothing major. The first one is Crux (generates fire and ice). She attacked Storm with a beam of ice (nice to see how Ororo just dissipated the ice off her shoulder/arm and was unaffected). Storm then lightly punished her with a shower of hailstones...

oh thanks rider and good memory lol. this looks like uncanny but I don't recall the issue. do you remember what issue this is.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I am sooo excited for the implications, I gave a huge hunch it might be a solo or at least an event.
    spoilers:
    she could be joining sword, or Hickman may be writing a book where it dives into this
    end of spoilers

I'm not so sure I'm necessarily excited but I am curious to see where they are going with it.

Spectacular Member

Cortez was bragging about his importance to Krakoan society and how he was vital to S.W.O.R.D. (Space program) continuing. It was directed to Storm because she had just motioned to end the meeting in favor of getting ready for the Gala. Though you might be right but i think Storm has a different plan than joining SWORD.

oh thanks rider and good memory lol. this looks like uncanny but I don't recall the issue. do you remember what issue this is.
    Here is the other one with the cyber ninja...

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Here is the other one with the cyber ninja...

thank you again boo. please provide those issue numbers whenever you get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilisk View Post
    Cortez was bragging about his importance to Krakoan society and how he was vital to S.W.O.R.D. (Space program) continuing. It was directed to Storm because she had just motioned to end the meeting in favor of getting ready for the Gala. Though you might be right but i think Storm has a different plan than joining SWORD.
    yes I can see how the wording was phrased this perspective being the case as well. the other reason aside from this that I think storm might be joining sword is the artist that will be joining the book dropped an image of storm and what appeared to be magneto's arm on their social media. time will tell soon though either way.

spoilers:
    she could be joining sword, or Hickman may be writing a book where it dives into this
    end of spoilers

I'm not so sure I'm necessarily excited but I am curious to see where they are going with it.
    Lol this issue was so good and cracked me up. I was waiting for a passive aggressive small penis joke from the QC, as Storm summarily shut his ass down lol. I can see Cortez coming for the QC one day. He’s cunning and has an interesting power. If I could evolve his abilities more I would not only allow him to amp people but also be able temporarily drain or diminish powers.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

I just checked out the Women of Marvel oneshot and

spoilers:
    Storm doesnt even make a cameo. She literally is only used on the cover
    end of spoilers