Page 711 of 772 FirstFirst ... 211611661701707708709710711712713714715721761 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 11576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I was wondering... Has anyone ever read Claremont comment on why he decided to make Storm American instead of Kenyan?
    Doesn't she have multiple citizenships? Like American, wakandain, Kenyan, krakoan, arakkii. But she is originally a Kenyan and american as her parents are from the two countries.

Amazing Member

They gave a large-scale offensive feat for Iceman in Marauders today. Hopefully the next issue of SWORD does the same for Storm and shows something different. I can't remember the last time Storm did something destructive of a large scale in the Krakoan era.

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    They gave a large-scale offensive feat for Iceman in Marauders today. Hopefully the next issue of SWORD does the same for Storm and shows something different. I can't remember the last time Storm did something destructive of a large scale in the Krakoan era.
    Agreed. Though what would you like to see...?

I could probably go for another global force field or something small like splitting the ocean.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

-Large scale gravity manipulation.

-Targeted solar flare and/or coronal mass ejection.

-Using anti-matter.

-Using the Magnetic field of a planet to rip said planet apart.

Just off the top of my head.

To be frank, I don't even consider what Bobby did to be Omega level. Or rather it shouldn't be for someone like him. Using the water around him to pull a Attack on Titan should be run of the mill for him. As is reforming his body so I'm not quite sure why they were all panicking lol.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    It really is heartwarming seeing how far bobby has come and from the message on the first page how far he is about to go. He has really come into his own and his power and is always finding new ways to truly tap into his immeasurable capabilities. Now that is growth.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post

-Using anti-matter.

To be frank, I don't even consider what Bobby did to be Omega level. Or rather it shouldn't be for someone like him. Using the water around him to pull a Attack on Titan should be run of the mill for him. As is reforming his body so I'm not quite sure why they were all panicking lol.
    Do you have the pyramid where it shows the cosmic heirachy I have been looking for that and I can't find it.

And as for the anti-matter you aren't too far off seeing as thunderstorms create antimatter and storm has absolute control over every facets of a storm.
    I was recently thinking about pressure and she really cranking the pressure up to ungodly levels.
    Last edited by dirtynun; 12-01-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Do you have the pyramid where it shows the cosmic heirachy I have been looking for that and I can't find it.

And as for the anti-matter you aren't too far off seeing as thunderstorms create antimatter and storm has absolute control over every facets of a storm.
    I was recently thinking about pressure and she really cranking the pressure up to ungodly levels.
    Sadly no! And why I didn't save it the second I saw it is making me kick myself.

Precisely! If anyone should be using the more exotic forms of weather manipulation it should be Storm. What's the point of slapping her "no definable upper limit" if all she does is lightning and wind?

I mean I get it, Storm is not going to be shooting anti-matter blasts and mountain crushing pressure dome traps in every issue. That's just the deal with comic storytelling, everything has to scale.

My thing is I want to know she can canonically do these things and stuff I haven't even thought of.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

BANNED

Sadly no! And why I didn't save it the second I saw it is making me kick myself.

Precisely! If anyone should be using the more exotic forms of weather manipulation it should be Storm. What's the point of slapping her "no definable upper limit" if all she does is lightning and wind?

I mean I get it, Storm is not going to be shooting anti-matter blasts and mountain crushing pressure dome traps in every issue. That's just the deal with comic storytelling, everything has to scale.

My thing is I want to know she can canonically do these things and stuff I haven't even thought of.
    Yh it's like a person being able to punch another person it is not going to be done all the time but it is a capability. Hence why when she did the atmosphere feat in sword 8 I was not really surprised.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

@dirtynun I have they book. when I get home I will see if I can find the page and upload for you.

sidebar: adversary appears in Echo book as a villain looking to take phoenix to restore his power to their full levels. Thought this was an interesting point of reference that gives an idea how powerful adversary was when storm faced him in BP.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

-Using anti-matter.

I love this list friend!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    @dirtynun I have they book. when I get home I will see if I can find the page and upload for you.

sidebar: adversary appears in Echo book as a villain looking to take phoenix to restore his power to their full levels. Thought this was an interesting point of reference that gives an idea how powerful adversary was when storm faced him in BP.
    Thank you Coates was really thinking big especially if what I think he was doing was what he was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Thank you Coates was really thinking big especially if what I think he was doing was what he was doing.
    you're welcome and he sure was. its certainly for me the biggest development to happen to the character so I hope al.delivers this month in showcasing this ability in the last issue of sword.

Though Storm is my second favorite X-character after Jean, I never venture in here (Mommie Dearest voice) for reasons well known to you all (lmao)... However, I couldn't resist after this...

****. Yes.

oh my goddess!!!!

Here's the link
    https://www.gamesradar.com/destiny-of-x-marvel/
    Last edited by LadyXKerrigan; 12-02-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I choose Regent of Arakko Storm.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!