Page 409 of 772 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    She is the most powerful xman period! Yh jean is strong and has a toxic relationship with a cosmic fire chicken but storm is the single most powerful xman, in the words of Logan she is is God's own xman.

yesssss i was just going to gods own xman to this!!

did you see storm sitting in her throne?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Who dares seek an audience with the Regent of Sol?
    the xmen and storm are about to get played lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    the xmen and storm are about to get played lol
    I'm sure T'Challa has plenty of work to do cleaning up the slave empire Storm secured for him; he doesn't have time to try any games with the mutants.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yesssss i was just going to gods own xman to this!!

did you see storm sitting in her throne?
    Yep regal as f! The Queen of heaven, Voice of Sol,God's own xman the HADARI YAO! Storm the motherf**ucking god mutant.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Hmmm looks like they retconned the rouge storm doom to a doom bot.

Look at Doom trying to play the retcon game!

I'm sure T'Challa has plenty of work to do cleaning up the slave empire Storm secured for him; he doesn't have time to try any games with the mutants.
    "With assassins closing in and Wakanda’s faith in him shaken, T’Challa goes to visit Storm on the newly terraformed Mars. But this will not be a happy reunion, as T’Challa has ulterior motives for his visit. And back home, Shuri discovers who is behind the attacks on Wakanda’s secret agents, a revelation that will change everything…""

he is about to play them lol

Look at Doom trying to play the retcon game!
    I was just thinking about this. like clearly he is being facetious because Ewing already established it was not a retcon.

Fantastic Member

Oh **** so they're going to take the Doombot thing even seriously for as little sense as it makes.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Oh **** so they're going to take the Doombot thing even seriously for as little sense as it makes.
    doom is being extra. they both know doom tried it and he's just saving face.

He can try to play his games, but he's out of the MCU and running on borrowed time, while the X-Men are poised to reclaim their position as premier superheroes.

He can try to play his games, but he's out of the MCU and running on borrowed time, while the X-Men are poised to reclaim their position as premier superheroes.

lololol

I see this being the bp office clap back for the god awful marauders issue vita wrote. I'm ready to see the shoe be on the other foot, the xmen deserves it.

That Black Panther cover better not be misleading. I wanna see the throne, the courtroom, everything

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post