Page 415 of 772 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 11576

Michaela Coel as Storm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Michaela Coel as Storm

I just don’t see it and that’s all I’m gonna say lol.

Hoping she’s playing Madame Slay or Aneka.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I just don’t see it and that’s all I’m gonna say lol.

Hoping she’s playing Madame Slay or Aneka.
    yea I dont see it either. people really trying to make it as such but as I mentioned previously I'm starting to think she will not even appear in the movie.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Michaela Coel as Storm

I really like that fan-art tho. I like Storm's hair styled that way too. However, as others have mentioned, I'm not getting Storm vibes from her. Hopefully she will be Madame Slay or Princess Zanda.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Michaela Coel as Storm

She's definitely not Storm. But got to acknowledge the quality of Dark skin actress getting MCU play. Which gives me Strong hope for when the actually cast The real Storm. Calling it now Storm in BP 3 with recast Tchalla

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Perioddddd

Though i was never fond of the pairing, Marvel is wrong for treating black love this way. T'challa should be able to have his world and Storm have her world without clashing with each other and constantly fighting, let that Wakandan kang love his goddess in peace. I was over the fighting once he punched her and she drop kicked him back 2013. We've had enough!

... We need more BLACK LOVE within the mutant realm as well.
    Speaking nothing but truth here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    She's definitely not Storm. But got to acknowledge the quality of Dark skin actress getting MCU play. Which gives me Strong hope for when the actually cast The real Storm. Calling it now Storm in BP 3 with recast Tchalla
    agreed and hoping this manifests into reality.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Even if she doesn't play her, the excitement over this casting is a nice indicator of just how eager the wider world is to see Storm in the MCU. Even casual fans are frothing at the first sign of a Storm appearance, regardless of how minor and easter eggy it might be. That's kinda encouraging

Hopefully it’ll at least be a variant of T’Challa. Because given the scene descriptions of the ones they’re filming right now it seems like they’re going to do what I always feared they’d do the minute they announced T’Challa wouldn’t be recast.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Storm fans get ready. AIPT tomorrow is about to be lit!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChrisAHas...57494879600641

and apparently my question will be answered by the great Mr. Al Ewing himself! Its such a great time to be a storm fan!!!!!

yall we finally won!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    and apparently my question will be answered by the great Mr. Al Ewing himself! Its such a great time to be a storm fan!!!!!

yall we finally won!!

I’m so excited

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I’m so excited

me too my beloved friend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

yall we finally won!!

YAAASS! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow to see if he answered my question