Page 102 of 413 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 6194
  1. #1516
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Kyss can you at least say whether we will see Storm as HADARI YAO? curiosity is killing me��
    I can't spoil it on here babe but pm if you want some tea. I will say I think we as storm fans are going to hsve much to look forward to in the next 3 issues. Coates has yet to let me down.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  2. #1517
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can't spoil it on here babe but pm if you want some tea. I will say I think we as storm fans are going to hsve much to look forward to in the next 3 issues. Coates has yet to let me down.
    if you could send me a PM i would be grateful, i don't care about spoilers ��

  3. #1518
    Fantastic Member The92Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can't spoil it on here babe but pm if you want some tea. I will say I think we as storm fans are going to hsve much to look forward to in the next 3 issues. Coates has yet to let me down.
    Yeah, we can't spoil what is going to happen in issue 23 yet. This is after all the official thread for Storm. I am glad that Coates finally brought quite the evolution to Storm, an absolutely successful run for me, from Storm point of view, not so much from the BP point of view because he did neglect T'Challa on a few occasions.

  4. #1519
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yeah, we can't spoil what is going to happen in issue 23 yet. This is after all the official thread for Storm. I am glad that Coates finally brought quite the evolution to Storm, an absolutely successful run for me, from Storm point of view, not so much from the BP point of view because he did neglect T'Challa on a few occasions.
    I dont agree that he neglected tchalla. just look to the latest bp book. in issue 22 he commanded all the past BP to address and respect them as their king. They doing so also resulted in them sacrificing their realm and beings restoring the memories to all the galatic wakanda. It may bot be the feats certain fans want but he is certainly not neglected.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  5. #1520
    Fantastic Member The92Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I dont agree that he neglected tchalla. just look to the latest bp book. in issue 22 he commanded all the past BP to address and respect them as their king. They doing so also resulted in them sacrificing their realm and beings restoring the memories to all the galatic wakanda. It may bot be the feats certain fans want but he is certainly not neglected.
    I said on a few occasions. BP has good moments as well, not everyone liked the feats which he accomplished in the Intergalactic run, but I am pleased with what is going on so far on the BP. I do agree that KiB issue was superior when it comes to BP, he was the centre, and everything but in Coates book, there seems to be two characters. T'Challa as the main, Storm as a close secondary main, and then a few other characters which put T'Challa in the back on a few occasions. So I do understand their rage. Don't get me wrong, I am really hyped and happy about Storm and her progress and evolution during Coates run on the BP, but I do see it from BP fans POV, as well.

  6. #1521
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    ask and you shall receive.

    may the hadari yao be with you!!!
    Could you PM me as well please? ��
    Last edited by skyking; 02-23-2021 at 06:39 PM.

  7. #1522
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyking View Post
    Could you PM me as well please? ��
    it won't let me send it to you since you are a new member im sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I said on a few occasions. BP has good moments as well, not everyone liked the feats which he accomplished in the Intergalactic run, but I am pleased with what is going on so far on the BP. I do agree that KiB issue was superior when it comes to BP, he was the centre, and everything but in Coates book, there seems to be two characters. T'Challa as the main, Storm as a close secondary main, and then a few other characters which put T'Challa in the back on a few occasions. So I do understand their rage. Don't get me wrong, I am really hyped and happy about Storm and her progress and evolution during Coates run on the BP, but I do see it from BP fans POV, as well.
    I think ultimately BP fans want BP to have all the feats so if that is not happening there will be the perception he is being neglected but when reading the entire run I don't think that is a fair statement. KIB makes that very point. shuri and okoye showed deference to tchalla in such a fashion that was very OOC based on previous interactions but because Tchalla was the big bad most was ok with the depiction. I think its a fair for people to want to see tchalla to do everything in terms of saving the day but juat because that doesn't always happen does not equate to him being neglected imho.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-23-2021 at 06:59 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  8. #1523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    The mentioned above, kyss, it is quite possible with the right development team just to clarify even though that each of those systems will be completely new, like the energy vision and the temperature and movement trails, the rest has already been developed in other games. Maybe except Water up/down. Not sure what you mean with that one, yogaflame, do you mean the raising of a water body? If yes, that is already part of many games which can raise the water level or lower it, via a switch. In this case, it will be via Storm capabilities, like a skill or something. Not that hard to rewrite only the part where the switch is the main control, in this case, will be a skill and it has to be applied to large water bodies, which is not that hard either.

    Now, to add to the above, I would like to see the elemental combination which we saw in Master Wizard, for example, water with electricity does quite the damage, water with wind turns into icicles or snowstorm. The sky darkening as Storm summons, well a storm. That massive scale in which the dark clouds will spread over her head just to show her magnificence (it was done only in one game and not complete control but still quite the beautiful sight, check Skyrim Storm Call cry.)

    I would also like to see those winds swirl around her, lifting her cape, her hair and eventually her body. I would like to see something like an open planet surface like in Starlink: Battle for Atlas, with a few planets, Earth of course with several important locations detailed enough for us to enjoy (like Wakanda, Kenya, a small part of Kairo where Ororo grew up as urchin, Krakoa, NYC, etc), and perhaps the Shi'ar Empire's planet and their capital city? Yep, I think that will be more than enough because we have only 60 GB with the planet construction and the systems so far. Then I would like to see portals across those two planets which we can use to travel between Krakoa and the other important locations with a small loading screen and with somewhat vast open ground that surrounds the cities, so we can explore the forest. Perhaps we can see a few statues of Bast, and the other Gods from Wakanda's Pantheon, and have missions or portals that could lead to the spiritual world.

    And of course, one of the most important things, a very compelling and deep story concentrates on Storm, how she is worshipped, how she travelled from Egypt to Kenya, meets T'Challa on her journey. Then how she was invited to the X-Men and their first mission, All new X-Men issue, and from there, we can move on to more originality where we will have several training courses with Danger Room where Storm can train her physical attributes. And from there, I would probably start to weave a story like no other story which will visit Storm ancestors, the Bright Lady, and then move back to the current time where she will be expanding on her Godhead and finally, she will meet with Osthar so she can help her train her Godhood, with Thor as another Guest who will assist her with Gaia, and then move to the other guests with a few X-Men missions, with Cyclops and Jean, Storm still being the centric figure. I will probably leave Scott to be a leader, add a few flirtatious comments between them, while Jean is not around, or why not with Jean around I am sure she might find it funny. And I will slowly progress to the second part of the story where she is faced with a big Deity, a new one for Storm's roster that she will keep coming back fighting him with her Godhood powers, of course, I have a few deities on mind but I will keep that for myself. And then move on to the third part of the story where it shows Storm as a fully established Goddess and OLM that posses an Elemental form in which she can change at will.

    I have a lot of ideas for her skillset, I struggle a bit with the common enemies she will face, but hey if I do get to make such a game I will not be alone at thinking over that. By the end, I am quite certain that there will be at least a few hundred hours with a few tens after that with upcoming Season Pass and DLCs.

    I have ideas, quite a lot of ideas for Storm, but that is just a small part of them.
    Oh, I love all of your ideas! I want to play this game!

    By water up/down I meant like increase or decrease humidity, so like you could dehydrate an enemy, or hydrate the air around them so much as to drown them. You could also do tk-level hydrokinesis/waves/clouds. Just having that level of interaction with an open world(or several, with the gates) would be so cool. Storm really could be her own franchise....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  9. #1524

    Default

    I want the Brood homeworld and the galactic core feat in this game while we're daydreaming!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

  10. #1525
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    20,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I want the Brood homeworld and the galactic core feat in this game while we're daydreaming!
    if I got that I would be in heaven. but I'm over freaking lightning
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  11. #1526
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Hot mess. that was a hot mess. Honestly the best part of Bp 23 was the Storm back up story. Dang that was a tedious read. Romonda got some nerve.
    Last edited by jwatson; 02-24-2021 at 04:05 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  12. #1527
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hot mess. that was a hot mess. Honestly the best part of Bp 23 was the Storm back up story. Dang that was a tedious read. Romonda got some nerve.
    Please what is going on someone should kindly spill the tea well to me don't want to spoil it for others.

  13. #1528
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,017

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Please what is going on someone should kindly spill the tea well to me don't want to spoil it for others.
    Nothing happened. The story did not move forward at all. spoilers:
    Storm says she replaced the Orisha but also joined them somehow. How can you replace something that nobody knows what it is. Tchalla gives a long boring speech that i'm sure pretty much no one cared about despite someone of course saying "greatest speech ever." ramonda wants to give reparations to ogres for stealing their land in the past and offer them HONOR in return." art wasn't even consistent in the book. The best part was the back up Story where Storm saves a new mutant and brings her to krakoa, a girl who lived close to Storm homeland. The writer really got Storm voice, pleasantly suprised. Art was beautiful too and the Acuna parts was good. Other than that this was a hot mess for how long it took especially.
    end of spoilers

    In other news Synch did that in x-men.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

    Number of People on my ignore list: 0

  14. #1529
    Incredible Member Stormrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    895

    Default

    I have to agree the issue was a complete set up for the next issue. Nothing really happened in this book.

  15. #1530
    Extraordinary Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Nothing happened. The story did not move forward at all. spoilers:
    Storm says she replaced the Orisha but also joined them somehow. How can you replace something that nobody knows what it is. Tchalla gives a long boring speech that i'm sure pretty much no one cared about despite someone of course saying "greatest speech ever." ramonda wants to give reparations to ogres for stealing their land in the past and offer them HONOR in return." art wasn't even consistent in the book. The best part was the back up Story where Storm saves a new mutant and brings her to krakoa, a girl who lived close to Storm homeland. The writer really got Storm voice, pleasantly suprised. Art was beautiful too and the Acuna parts was good. Other than that this was a hot mess for how long it took especially.
    end of spoilers

    In other news Synch did that in x-men.
    spoilers:
    Storm says she replaced a countries gods, but when she ask for a sword, that's over the line. Lol
    end of spoilers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •