Page 124 of 772 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134174224624 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I gave up long ago trying to understand why Storm is practically always in such a rut in the x books. They just have a perception of the character that I just don't find appealing(the pacifist incompetent den mother blah blah). Usually I take the scraps we are given(X of Swords was a hot mess but I liked Storm's depiction in it) and just kinda hope for better in the future, which is what I am currently doing. Waiting it out to see if Hickman's "great" plans with her will actually bear fruit.
    very smart of you to not waste your time with that. there have been some cute moments /
    it the verdict is still out here imho
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I agree 1000% with this statement. I went by her forum the other day and its like a ghost town. quite a shame. the storm forum here used to be a lot more popping than it is now as well but at least there is some traffic.
    Very true. The comicvine forum is almost barren. The Storm threads here used to be bonkers, especially pre-2014 CBR. Nowadays things have become much more laid-back. If I'm being honest, there is a part of me that misses all of the chaos that used to permeate the former threads.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Yess....I remember when Marvel had their forum up back in 09-10
    Comicvine was lit
    CBR was lit
    Superherohype was a lil lit
    good, chaotic times.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Very true. The comicvine forum is almost barren. The Storm threads here used to be bonkers, especially pre-2014 CBR. Nowadays things have become much more laid-back. If I'm being honest, there is a part of me that misses all of the chaos that used to permeate the former threads.
    I miss the mess too it was always a fun time. if I could turn back time cher, used to be here now you gone nair.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Comicvine was lit
    CBR was lit
    good, chaotic times.
    I never was on superherohype but heard it was live there too. the storm gurls cannot be contained like our fave miss ro.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Comicvine was lit
    CBR was lit
    good, chaotic times.
    It was the best of times, it was the worst of times!

We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

the hbic:

I feel a storm solo a brewing....

and a cover with nothing but omegas??? something is about to go down.

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-09-2021 at 01:33 PM.

4 omegas went to a party

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    4 omegas went to a party
    I was just typing that. an intimidating bunch right?

I feel a storm solo a brewing....

and a cover with nothing but omegas??? something is about to go down.

Woah, 4 Omegas, something big is happening!

That's why it is a "planet-sized" book, y'all!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That's why it is a "planet-sized" book, y'all!
    oh its going to be a global feat you think? I'm really curious now whats going down

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Woah, 4 Omegas, something big is happening!
    exactly my sentiments. I didn't even think about them all being omegas on first glance. they are floating on rocks too. what the hell is going on??

[QUOTE=butterflykyss;5420766]they are floating on rocks too. what the hell is going on??[/QUOTE]

hahaha, this reminded me of "Miss Pearly". I love the excitement in all of our posts!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 03-09-2021 at 01:57 PM.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

exactly my sentiments. I didn't even think about them all being omegas on first glance. they are floating on rocks too. what the hell is going on??
    It also says Hellgala, which means that something big will be happening on that Gala, I would imagine that they will be there to show the true power of the Mutants or something? I mean you have 4 Global Mutants, Omega Level, which can pretty much **** up the entire planet.

Magneto can **** up the magnetic field and the radiation will kill everyone, well a few will survive, like Storm for example, but still, most of the humans will die.

Storm, can mess up the entire ecosystem and cause a real Geostorm, you can only imagine what this means if you watched the Geostorm movie.

Jean can literally control everyone on the earth with Cerebro.

And Iceman can put us in a new ice age. In all of these situations, the funny thing is that Storm will survive, now when I think about it.