Page 125 of 772 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225625 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

hahaha, this reminded me of "Miss Purdy". I love the excitement in all of our posts!
    lmfao! im definitely excited. it looks like they are about to attack something on a massive scale or they are looking down upon a group of people "worshipping" them.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

And here are the BIGGEST EVER NEWS! MCU X-Men confirmed, finally!

https://www.cbr.com/mcu-x-men-reboot...utants-report/

So this will be where we receive the revelation about Storm's space mission. I hope it's something like 'Ro using her powers to terraform barren planets to make way for mutant space colonies. Since intergalactic empires are all the rage nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    So this will be where we receive the revelation about Storm's space mission. I hope it's something like 'Ro using her powers to terraform barren planets to make way for mutant space colonies. Since intergalactic empires are all the rage nowadays.
    Man, that is actually a really dope idea. Ororo, terraforming planets to make them habitual for the mutants. I would love, LOVE! Love I say! To see that.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    It also says Hellgala, which means that something big will be happening on that Gala, I would imagine that they will be there to show the true power of the Mutants or something? I mean you have 4 Global Mutants, Omega Level, which can pretty much **** up the entire planet.

Magneto can **** up the magnetic field and the radiation will kill everyone, well a few will survive, like Storm for example, but still, most of the humans will die.

Storm, can mess up the entire ecosystem and cause a real Geostorm, you can only imagine what this means if you watched the Geostorm movie.

Jean can literally control everyone on the earth with Cerebro.

And Iceman can put us in a new ice age. In all of these situations, the funny thing is that Storm will survive, now when I think about it.
    yea each of them on their on own can do some pretty crazy things on a global level. also 3 out of four of the mutants have galactic feats to some degree. these are not the ones you wanna cross
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I love this idea. if hickman has her saying or doing this I would be completely sold:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea each of them on their on own can do some pretty crazy things on a global level. also 3 out of four of the mutants have galactic feats to some degree. these are not the ones you wanna cross
    Indeed. I believe Jean will be there for Psychic protection since they do have mutant or something among those lines that can control mutants and people. Not that Storm needs that but Iceman for example does need that. Really interesting, can't wait... 2 more months.

Indeed. I believe Jean will be there for Psychic protection since they do have mutant or something among those lines that can control mutants and people. Not that Storm needs that but Iceman for example does need that. Really interesting, can't wait... 2 more months.
    I know its June. this is a gala though so it should be like a party not really a fight right? I'm wondering if there is conflict where will it come from. and im surprised the sentinels have not attempted to attack krakoa yet.

How come we generally have better ideas for Storm than the writers. LOL

I would love to see Storm terraform a planet.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I know its June. this is a gala though so it should be like a party not really a fight right? I'm wondering if there is conflict where will it come from. and im surprised the sentinels have not attempted to attack krakoa yet.
    I do not think that the Sentinels are ready for such a thing. Plus, wasn't there an issue where they killed that big head and then a second hint recently where someone was working from inside SWORD to take down Krakoa, a double agent?

I do not think that the Sentinels are ready for such a thing. Plus, wasn't there an issue where they killed that big head and then a second hint recently where someone was working from inside SWORD to take down Krakoa, a double agent?
    oh yea the double agent I forgot about that. with all the telepaths on krakoa its surprising they would be able to get away with this.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

im.telling you if they have her doing not one but multiple planets i would lose it.

and you speaking truth about better ideas coming from fans. I think a lot of what limit writers is a lack of creativity and understanding of her powers.

im.telling you if they have her doing not one but multiple planets i would lose it.

and you speaking truth about better ideas coming from fans. I think a lot of what limit writers is a lack of creativity and understanding of her powers.
    Agree 100%
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post

From the background colour it looks like they are on Mars, where they planted a Krakoan Gateway, so...extrapolating from the cover image and the four Omegas...I could easily see Jean using her telepathy to synch Iceman, Storm and Magneto as they combine their omega might to terraform a part of Mars.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Well, Jean can be more useful than that. And she better be. Jean can move some mountains or psi-blast every person on earth or some other good stuff.

I like Ororo being connected to all of those planets.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!