Page 126 of 772 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    From the background colour it looks like they are on Mars, where they planted a Krakoan Gateway, so...extrapolating from the cover image and the four Omegas...I could easily see Jean using her telepathy to synch Iceman, Storm and Magneto as they combine their omega might to terraform a part of Mars.
    Sounds good to me. Would be a nice showing of power.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, Jean can be more useful than that. And she better be. Jean can move some mountains or psi-blast every person on earth or some other good stuff.

I like Ororo being connected to all of those planets.
    I cant recall any recent xmen issue where her connection to planets, let alone the earth, was mentioned. we saw this most recently marvel voices but this wasn't written by anyone in the xoffices. it would be nice to see them remember this detail.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    From the background colour it looks like they are on Mars, where they planted a Krakoan Gateway, so...extrapolating from the cover image and the four Omegas...I could easily see Jean using her telepathy to synch Iceman, Storm and Magneto as they combine their omega might to terraform a part of Mars.
    I really didn't thought of that. Yes, that could be the background but it can also be a volcano or sunset. But if what you say is indeed so, yeah those four mutants can terraform Mars.

Magneto can bring the magnetic field and protection around Mars and start up and make a connection with the core of the planet, which is believed to be metallic.

Storm can bring and create the weather patterns and the ecosystem. Considering that her weather manipulation has no upper limit and Iceman can wrap the south and northern poll.

I am not sure what Jean can do? Perhaps there is inhabitants and she can communicate and learn their language the fastest way through her Omega telepathy or something, not sure there. Or she can create life if she borrows the Phoenix or something. Or perhaps she will act as communicator between Earth and Mars like she did in issue 3? Or 4? From House of X.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I really didn't thought of that. Yes, that could be the background but it can also be a volcano or sunset. But if what you say is indeed so, yeah those four mutants can terraform Mars.

Magneto can bring the magnetic field and protection around Mars and start up and make a connection with the core of the planet, which is believed to be metallic.

Storm can bring and create the weather patterns and the ecosystem. Considering that her weather manipulation has no upper limit and Iceman can wrap the south and northern poll.

I am not sure what Jean can do? Perhaps there is inhabitants and she can communicate and learn their language the fastest way through her Omega telepathy or something, not sure there. Or she can create life if she borrows the Phoenix or something. Or perhaps she will act as communicator between Earth and Mars like she did in issue 3? Or 4? From House of X.
    this is assuming that is what they are doing. as we know covers can be misleading. if the planet in uninhabitable she probably wouldn't be using her tp but she could use her tk to move around large masses of Earth maybe. it would be cool to see them all working together to make a planet.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-09-2021 at 05:06 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is assuming that is what they are doing. as we know covers can be misleading. if the planet in uninhabitable she probably wouldn't be using her tp but she could use her to to move around large masses of Earth maybe. it would be cool to see them all working together to make a planet.
    Yep, all this is an assumption, here I hope Marvel Editorial reads this and actually put it to work.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-09-2021 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yep, all this is an assumption, here I hope Marvel Editorial reads this and actually put it to work.
    well HOPEFULLY it won't be like xos which was a big let down imo. still not quite sure why storm needed that sword from wakanda. well outside the obvious out of story reason that is.

oh its going to be a global feat you think? I'm really curious now whats going down
    Me too, like.

It sounds like all four of em are gonna be cutting up during the gala.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Me too, like.

It sounds like all four of em are gonna be cutting up during the gala.
    it sure does. this article suggests these omegas could be working to make their own krakoan planet:

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-x-men...june-one-shot/

that certainly would be interesting.

it sure does. this article suggests these omegas could be working to make their own krakoan planet:

https://www.gamesradar.com/the-x-men...june-one-shot/

that certainly would be interesting.
    Oh WOOOWWW...yeah this is gonna breed drama, I'm already seeing it.
    X-mens rogue gallery is about to be even more enormous and I love it.

Long live Krakoa!

Also remember the reign of X teaser with Storm holding that powerful object?
    I'm sensing something big is coming for sis.
    Last edited by Stormultt Divine; 03-09-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Oh WOOOWWW...yeah this is gonna breed drama, I'm already seeing it.
    X-mens rogue gallery is about to be even more enormous and I love it.

Long live Krakoa!
    yaassssssss honey! now you know if these girls create a whole entire planet the humans are really going to see them as a threat. the ish is about to go down.

edit: yea im still trying to figure out what that cosmic cube has to do with storm and how she will be using it. also let's not forget that entity that was made from Storm's being in the giant size issue. there is a lot in store for her I just hope it materializes into a solo.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-09-2021 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    How come we generally have better ideas for Storm than the writers. LOL

I would love to see Storm terraform a planet.
    Still waiting for the anti matter bolts
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

you know guys I hate to be that girl but technically ororo should be able to terraform on her own. Magneto and Iceman are pretty much redundant. EMs and extreme temps variations are all within her purview. That said im sure this issue would be a collaborative effort but it would be nice if when she goes out to the cosmos she works to create habitable planets for displaced populations of mutants or other oppressed civilizations in the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Still waiting for the anti matter bolts
    hey boo. what would antimatter bolts do?

Astonishing Member

you know guys I hate to be that girl but technically ororo should be able to terraform on her own. Magneto and Iceman are pretty much redundant. EMs and extreme temps variations are all within her purview. That said im sure this issue would be a collaborative effort but it would be nice if when she goes out to the cosmos she works to create habitable planets for displaced populations of mutants or other oppressed civilizations in the universe.
    True but we also have to remember that the theme for this era is "Unity" y'know the whole we're stronger together than we are apart schtick.

This era is more interested using separate mutant powers in tandeem to create new and creative uses The FIVE, The SIX, that communication network from HoX, etc. So I highly doubt we'll see Storm's powers expressed outside of the "weather manipulation" description she got for being an Omega even though she could theoretically terraform Mars by herself. It's the same reason why we don't see Proteus or Elixir bringing back the dead even though their individual powers would make The Five pretty much obsolete.

Also don't think we'll be getting any sort of expansion on Storm's godhood. Which I'm okay with they seem to be building a sense of narrative importance around Storm so I'm curious to see where that goes.

Hopefully we do see expansion on her godhood AND an important role. Give my sis all her dues and coins!!

hey boo. what would antimatter bolts do?
    Obliterate any matter. Lightning storms create anti-matter in the upper atmosphere through their gamma ray bursts.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!