Page 14 of 772 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114514 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    Wait is he writing that art? If so we're getting feats.
    Yup. We sure will be getting good feats, but that’s IF Ewing is writing Storm tho.

Fingers Crossed I hope he is.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I would love for Marvel to explore her magic side more.
    Me too!!! Or how about using more feats like blinding fog or do like they did in the trailer for the marvel future fight game which makes her almost invisible in the skies. How about toxic feats like Acid rain or something lol

Al Ewing writing Storm would be great. He has definitely become a fav of mine over the past few years and I think he would do Storm justice. I'm not sure how I feel about Storm being in space yet. I hope it's not for an extended period of time.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's the beauty of the Krakoa Gateways. Storm can be in the furthest reaches of the galaxy and still be one step away from Krakoa and Earth.

As I now think on it...I wonder if her ruby could link with a Krakoa portal to create a personal and instant teleportation field for her.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I would love for Marvel to explore her magic side more.
    Well She's already unlocked it. That's a step. We just need versatility and spells. Not for her magic to amp her mutant powers.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well She's already unlocked it. That's a step. We just need versatility and spells. Not for her magic to amp her mutant powers.
    She did? Where?
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She did? Where?
    Hadari Yao uses divine magic. It's just a different type of magic from white, black, and etc.

Do we know who else is going to be a part of this space-faring team?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It is crazy that Storm has the potential to be Vulcan, Dazzler, Iceman, Thor, Spectrum, Magneto, Magik, Dr. Strange, and more.

Her powers of the EM and her magic power gives her all this potential
    seriously. if written to her full potential there would be a slim few who could do anything to effectively defeat her.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Do we know who else is going to be a part of this space-faring team?
    at this point just jean and Scott.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    seriously. if written to her full potential there would be a slim few who could do anything to effectively defeat her.

at this point just jean and Scott.
    Storm being teamed with both Jean and Scott gives me X-men: TAS vibes lol.

Do people want her on the new X-men team thats gonna be co-led by Scot and Jean?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Storm being teamed with both Jean and Scott gives me X-men: TAS vibes lol.
    I liked tas so that is not a bad thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Do people want her on the new X-men team thats gonna be co-led by Scot and Jean?

I certainly do not. I'm on for her helping when needed but she doesn't need to be on the actual team.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

if the "way of X" book is any indication, I bet that's what the writers have in mind when they said Storm will get to star. probably not gonna have a solo book, rather there will be a team she will be leading, possibly on the cosmic side.

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    if the "way of X" book is any indication, I bet that's what the writers have in mind when they said Storm will get to star. probably not gonna have a solo book, rather there will be a team she will be leading, possibly on the cosmic side.
    I doubt it. With S.W.O.R.D. being a thing, X-men imminent and Way of X just announced, I cant see another X-team debut

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I doubt it. With S.W.O.R.D. being a thing, X-men imminent and Way of X just announced, I cant see another X-team debut
    we got Hellions while X-force was still around and they got some similar aspects as being a hitman team with pretty much the only difference being that Hellions are forbidden from going against humans and being more dysfunctional. oh and their telepaths keep dying. SWORD seems to me more situated to dealing with defense against space invaders and negotiating with aliens, while Storm's team could be focused on exploration.