Page 140 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    The Beyoncé of the X-women ladies and gentlemen!
    and there you have it:

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Honestly considering I expected her to just snap on everyone she has 3 outfits while everyone else has 1 & frankly none of them are leaving me gasping or with a mouth on the floor she failed me I'mma need Christian & the Cuckoo to come harder and put some respect on the frost name cause Emma ain't doing it for me most of the girls are eating her up on the red carpet!
    I agree when I saw here she had 3 looks I just knew she would be the showstopper but it was a far cry from that. I know I have a bias for storm but honestly of all the looks I've seen so far i believe hers to be the best.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Honestly considering I expected her to just snap on everyone she has 3 outfits while everyone else has 1 & frankly none of them are leaving me gasping or with a mouth on the floor she failed me I'mma need Christian & the Cuckoo to come harder and put some respect on the frost name cause Emma ain't doing it for me most of the girls are eating her up on the red carpet!
    I mean storm beating Emma in fashion is not strange. Jean and Betsy though that is shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    I mean storm beating Emma in fashion is not strange. Jean and Betsy though that is shocking.
    you thought jean and betsy looks were better than Emma's?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yes the chest piece is also top quality here too. From the neck and to the Shoulders.
    4c textured hair goddess we live we praise!

BANNED

Yh Emma's extraness is what helps her outfit but Jean and Betsy's looks are more iconic looks like they could keep using it even after the event. Also Emma is the queen of fashion we expect heaven, earth and everything in-between for her outfits

This is the moment Storm had in mind when she calmed Jean down in Giant Size Storm.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Yh Emma's extraness is what helps her outfit but Jean and Betsy's looks are more iconic looks like they could keep using it even after the event. Also Emma is the queen of fashion we expect heaven, earth and everything in-between for her outfits
    gotcha! I thought I didn't like any of Emma's look but I took another look and thought the 3rd was gorgeous. it gave me 1930s glam. as far as jean and Betsy's look the former was kinda meh to me and the latter I wasn't a fan of really. I would have wanted both to be more extravagant.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    gotcha! I thought I didn't like any of Emma's look but I took another look and thought the 3rd was gorgeous. it gave me 1930s glam. as far as jean and Betsy's look the former was kinda meh to me and the latter I wasn't a fan of really. I would have wanted both to be more extravagant.
    My favorite part of Emma look is she knew she would be over it after the pleasantries so both her final looks are in diamond form.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My favorite part of Emma look is she knew she would be over it after the pleasantries so both her final looks are in diamond form.

yea thats going to make her outfit definitely pop in a way the other participants wouldn't be able to.

BANNED

Yh the third one is actually perfection

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you thought jean and betsy looks were better than Emma's?
    Jean's was Betsy looks a mess IMO

Yh the third one is actually perfection
    I cant stand emma and will never forgive her for how she did my girl back in the day but I can't hate she ate that look.

Jean's was Betsy looks a mess IMO
    yea I dont know betsy was giving me a weird Harley Quinn look and jean I think her look wiuld hsve been better channeling the Phoenix look. the color for her look made it fall flat to me.

This is everything plus more! Dauterman's love for our girl is all she needs. He has now become my favorite Storm artist. I mean, a literal cloud/lightning cape! Thor could neva! Queen, you betta WERK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    This is everything plus more! Dauterman's love for our girl is all she needs. He has now become my favorite Storm artist. I mean, a literal cloud/lightning cape! Thor could neva! Queen, you betta WERK!!!!!
    Yes ma'am the goddess definitely came to scalp heads. I was reading how he came up with the look and adored the fact editorial recommended a look where she literally wears weather. that was bomb af.