Page 142 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    what do you guys think, what about cloud hair as a new manifestation of storms powers? turning into a new elemental form?
    Works for me. I wouldn't mind it being like that all the time to be honest. It allows her to keep her earthly skin tone and still have that elemental attribute. I've often wondered how Storm would look as an elemental though, i would want it to work so even then she still looks as herself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Ororo had to find a look that could promote social distancing without coming across like a hypochondriac lolol. What better way to this than with an outfit that would shock your arse if you got too close.

Yes the design of her items around her neck and wrists are definitely African inspired, so it honestly could be either. I would love tchalla to show up at the gala on her arm.

bow down B!tches!!!

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0a/12/bd/0a12bd8b6505fad0c92c51bb6172f396.jpg[/img[
    I just noticed the head piece swoops to the front and makes it look like she has earrings on. If you take it off it must look like zeus' bolt. Hopefully she doesn't have to stab anyone with it. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I wonder who her plus 1 will be oopp!
    Maybe she can bring Bishop and save him from the shackles of Marauders.

And I need cloud hair to be a permanent change.

Is it just me, who isn't entirely into that look. I do not like the Lightning piece at her head, I feel like it is out of place, and her cape, even though the idea is quite good and inspiring, I would have imagined it longer falling over her shoulders like a dark stormish cloak, and over her entire backside all the way down to tips of her heels. Other than that, I like the rest. Maybe not that much her hair, it looks to me like foam instead of a cloud, I would have expected something a glowing white light, that spreads like tendrils, or something. But that Headpiece, oh god... no... simply no! Way over the top. I would much more prefer another form of her tiara but this time a real crown instead of a tiara.

I do hope that these looks are just for the Gala, I just can't get behind it. Nothing personal. On the other side Emma's third look, looks awesome and Jean wasn't that bad, even though her headpiece was over the top as well.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-16-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    what do you guys think, what about cloud hair as a new manifestation of storms powers? turning into a new elemental form?
    I would love it. I think the last time we saw this was in roguestorm so its been long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Id die if it were T'Challa but it'll probably be someone like Logan
    I would be ready to fight if that thang showed up on her arm. yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    LMAO but she SHOULD. Floor length cloud cape me please!
    lolololol marvel you heard the fans. make it happen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

@yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

Awesome ! Many thanks !
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just noticed the head piece swoops to the front and makes it look like she has earrings on. If you take it off it must look like zeus' bolt. Hopefully she doesn't have to stab anyone with it. lol.
    omg I thought those were earrings that is hilarious so that headpiece is on both sides like her asgard

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Maybe she can bring Bishop and save him from the shackles of Marauders.

And I need cloud hair to be a permanent change.
    I would think bishop would be able to go by default since he is a resident krakoan.

and agreed I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Awesome ! Many thanks !
    of course boo!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

omg I thought those were earrings that is hilarious so that headpiece is on both sides like her asgard

I would think bishop would be able to go by default since he is a resident krakoan.

and agreed I love it!

of course boo!
    it's on one side. She did that in the back view you can see that is what allows her hair to be free. He put a lot of thought into it. The head piece keeps it from blowing to one side and then matches into the actual earring on the other side.

oh just noticed in the top image he shows both sides. Both pieces go behind her ears. Thats cool.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Is it just me, who isn't entirely into that look. I do not like the Lightning piece at her head, I feel like it is out of place, and her cape, even though the idea is quite good and inspiring, I would have imagined it longer falling over her shoulders like a dark stormish cloak, and over her entire backside all the way down to tips of her heels. Other than that, I like the rest. Maybe not that much her hair, it looks to me like foam instead of a cloud, I would have expected something a glowing white light, that spreads like tendrils, or something. But that Headpiece, oh god... no... simply no! Way over the top. I would much more prefer another form of her tiara but this time a real crown instead of a tiara.

I do hope that these looks are just for the Gala, I just can't get behind it. Nothing personal. On the other side Emma's third look, looks awesome and Jean wasn't that bad, even though her headpiece was over the top as well.
    I don't really like it either. I think a bathing suit with thigh high boots is a really dated design so this look is not working for me at all. Drawing is gorgeous, but that's really all the positive I have to say about it. But the cloud hair and thunderstorm cape is different, unique, and creative as hell, so I gotta give it to Dauterman for that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    it's on one side. She did that in the back view you can see that is what allows her hair to be free. He put a lot of thought into it. The head piece keeps it from blowing to one side and then matches into the actual earring on the other side.

oh just noticed in the top image he shows both sides. Both pieces go behind her ears. Thats cool.
    well shut your mouth!!! you're absolutely right!!! I love love love it. that is very well thought out. I didn't even pay attention to it I was thinking she had a lot holding spray or gel to keep it on that side lol

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Where did you find this fully rendered piece?
    It's popping up with some of the articles!

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    It's popping up with some of the articles!

@yoga my bad I thought you asked for the fully rendered piece I read that wrong. that was originally sent to my social media account but as superj said it has included with some of the articles about the June event.

Extraordinary Member

By Bruce Timm with colors by Chris O'Halloran:

https://twitter.com/ChrisOHalloran/s...10614520635400

I'm ready for Tchalla and Ororo to give me a look like this at the gala:

@yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

Everything about this is perfection. I absolutely love those shoes and the cloud hair