Page 144 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154194244644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 11576
    Incredible Member StormDisciple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so my friend @ororoswind on twitter (follow him he is a storm guru) made some edits to her gala look and made the cape longer. it was perfect timing because there were some talking about it earlier. it does give the look more presence but both looks are perfection to me:

Idc what anyone says Mama is eating in this look. Geez. I really hope they keep the cloud hair I’m such a fan of this look

BANNED

If you put ororo, betsy, rogue next to one another, its deadass an 80's uncanny x-men reunion, but this time ororo has good hair

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Does anybody else think Storm will take on a leadership position on Mars/Planet Krakoa?
    They seem to be hinting that Ororo has a big role to play in space and now that the X-men are possibly terraforming Mars, it would make sense for Storm to be the representative of Krakoan government there.
    If Ororo joins the new X-Men team, then she will not be the lead, since it was confirmed that Scott and Jean will be Co-Leaders in the article below:

X-Men Marvel Hellfire Gala Preview

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Im excited for our girl, new territory.
    IT FEELS FRESH!!

This is all I've been looking for in x-comics, SOMETHING NEW. Not even just for Goddess but for the x-verse in general.
    So many exciting things like the Future chimera's, arrako, etc etc.
    yea this has been most certainly a very interesting era. I'm ready to see where storm goes

Quote Originally Posted by StormDisciple View Post
    Idc what anyone says Mama is eating in this look. Geez. I really hope they keep the cloud hair I’m such a fan of this look
    she killed it!

was storm in anything today?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

there are books today? i looked on comixology on the new list and didn't see anything. guess i got to sign in.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    there are books today? i looked on comixology on the new list and didn't see anything. guess i got to sign in.
    yea but I don't think she appeared

already seeing some gala looks online:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

No Storm in Sword but a good issue. Frenzy was able to break out of the cocoon and it was interesting seeing her inside of it because "nothing can hurt her." we also find out Cyclops was the only man she ever loved and "too bad he didn't love me back.

Oh and Manifold DID THAT. How do you Rasegan someone with part of the sun. That was FIRE!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I hope someone does a sword review thread. I want to give due credit to Ewing for doing that thing. I can't remember the last time i not only saw black characters save the day but actually show such power as well. he didn't write them down at all and i truly appreciate it. A good book with a diverse cast. Who knew?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm not sure how I feel about this look when Russell isn't drawing it

full image

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-17-2021 at 11:12 AM.

No Storm in Sword but a good issue. Frenzy was able to break out of the cocoon and it was interesting seeing her inside of it because "nothing can hurt her." we also find out Cyclops was the only man she ever loved and "too bad he didn't love me back.

Oh and Manifold DID THAT. How do you Rasegan someone with part of the sun. That was FIRE!
    what is rasegan?

what is rasegan?
    but with a literal piece of the sun the universe gifted him.

As for the pic, i LOVE that image of the four ladies together. I think the outfits actually pop more. but i don't like the black eyebrows. I love that dauterman keeps them white. And he did a much better job rendering the cloud hair. dauterman that is.

LOL also notice how far back illyana is, no body messing with that cape. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-17-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I'm not sure how I feel about this look when Russell isn't drawing it

full image

They look amazing omg.

but with a literal piece of the sun the universe gifted him.

As for the pic, i LOVE that image of the four ladies together. I think the outfits actually pop more. but i don't like the black eyebrows. I love that dauterman keeps them white. And he did a much better job rendering the cloud hair. dauterman that is.

LOL also notice how far back illyana is, no body messing with that cape. lol
    I do not see the picture. I believe the eyebrows are white, but the shadows makes them look black.

@yogaflame:

here is the full look of the other image:

I love this! She looks amazing! The hair is textured in the perfect way for me. Now we just need a secret compartment where she stores her blade. I would love it if the unstable molecules of her costume are programmed to feed off her bio electric energy to form the lightning/cloud cape around her. This look slays!

All-New Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]107429

Isn't this the one that storm holds in the cover?