Page 145 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 11576

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No Storm in Sword but a good issue. Frenzy was able to break out of the cocoon and it was interesting seeing her inside of it because "nothing can hurt her." we also find out Cyclops was the only man she ever loved and "too bad he didn't love me back.

Oh and Manifold DID THAT. How do you Rasegan someone with part of the sun. That was FIRE!
    Ah cool Sword drop. It's one of the few books that I like. And with the cast the book has it should be a non stop ride. Totally only picking it up for Frenzy too.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

I'm not sure how I feel about this look when Russell isn't drawing it

full image

My girls!

The two pillars of mutant kind! Hmph.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

but with a literal piece of the sun the universe gifted him.

As for the pic, i LOVE that image of the four ladies together. I think the outfits actually pop more. but i don't like the black eyebrows. I love that dauterman keeps them white. And he did a much better job rendering the cloud hair. dauterman that is.

LOL also notice how far back illyana is, no body messing with that cape. lol
    your image isn't showing love.

yea dauterman set the bar really really high.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    They look amazing omg.
    the girls are definitely killing it especially now that I've seen most of the other looks..

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I love this! She looks amazing! The hair is textured in the perfect way for me. Now we just need a secret compartment where she stores her blade. I would love it if the unstable molecules of her costume are programmed to feed off her bio electric energy to form the lightning/cloud cape around her. This look slays!
    yes that would be nice. I also wouldn't mind a shimmery dress made of water but I love this design for the gala hands down one of the best ones if not the best one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    My girls!

The two pillars of mutant kind! Hmph.
    lolol glad you liked it boo
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

the girls are definitely killing it especially now that I've seen most of the other looks..

yes that would be nice. I also wouldn't mind a shimmery dress made of water but I love this design for the gala hands down one of the best ones if not the best one.

yeah if you check the sword thread i just posted about it in there and the actual scene.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Ah cool Sword drop. It's one of the few books that I like. And with the cast the book has it should be a non stop ride. Totally only picking it up for Frenzy too.
    I like that ewing is expanding on her powers subtly. Even a god couldn't hurt her and it made me think her powers are more than physical. She isn't just a strong person, her power is not to be hurt. I love it. So far i like all the characters but then I love Ewing writing he and hickman seem to hit the most pleasurable parts of my creative mind. Incredible Hulk is amazing, his avengers with BP and monica was ground breaking and his sword for me is just exciting. Maybe it's an august baby thing. I mean October for hickman isn't that far off, like a quarterly statement thought. A

And with Hickman i was literally smiling and giggling at the fact that there were no offical x-men despite an x-men book and to find out it was thought out tickled me greatly. Personally i think it's the Jamacian part of me. lol.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

yeah if you check the sword thread i just posted about it in there and the actual scene.
    I checked two different ones and didn't see anything you posted. lol at any rate I read the review and used a piece of the sun or something against cable. haven't read it just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marvinstorm View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]107429

Isn't this the one that storm holds in the cover?
    yup thats it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I checked two different ones and didn't see anything you posted. lol at any rate I read the review and used a piece of the sun or something against cable. haven't read it just yet.

yup thats it.
    The sword review thread has my fave scenes I cropped myself. As for rasengan a simple google will bring it up.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by marvinstorm View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]107429

Isn't this the one that storm holds in the cover?
    Are those Sabertooth's claws?

Maybe I can help

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I'm not sure how I feel about this look when Russell isn't drawing it
    I love Larraz but IMO, he isnt good at drawing Storm. Im disappointed most times we see her under him and this is no exception

storm may be going over to sword yall she is on the variant 6 cover

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Maybe I can help

thank you so much beloved.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I love Larraz but IMO, he isnt good at drawing Storm. Im disappointed most times we see her under him and this is no exception
    yeah I don't think its cute honestly.

storm may be going over to sword yall she is on the variant 6 cover

I wouldn't be mad at that. I'm enjoying sword so adding her would be fabulous.

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I wouldn't be mad at that. I'm enjoying sword so adding her would be fabulous.
    how well he is doing the current characters you know he would do our girl justice.

speaking of which has the bp preview dropped yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I agree. Overall his style is very strong, but his Storm doesn't work as well for some reason.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!