Page 148 of 772 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11576

I just can't with coates. How does wakanda go from being the problem is entire run to in one issue being the miracle. And two issues of speeches. David getting all that panel time in the preview when he never even been in the book. I just

Thanks for the comments on the pic to all the guys and gals, been trying to practice more since I been actively developing something.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Wow wonderful! Your figure work and coloring are so gooooood!!!
    Thanks really appreciate it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Black Panther 24 preview

This part sounds boring.

The second part may pack a punch. As far as the art of this issue (#24), I do not like it. There is a serious lack of details, and it looks like wet paint instead of a pencil and digital colouring.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-19-2021 at 04:14 AM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    This part sounds boring.

The second part may pack a punch. As far as the art of this issue (#24), I do not like it. There is a serious lack of details, and it looks like wet paint instead of a pencil and digital colouring.
    I can understand that. I'm sure this will be more action packed seeing we have only one issue left.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just can't with coates. How does wakanda go from being the problem is entire run to in one issue being the miracle. And two issues of speeches. David getting all that panel time in the preview when he never even been in the book. I just

Thanks for the comments on the pic to all the guys and gals, been trying to practice more since I been actively developing something.

Thanks really appreciate it.
    who is David? is he talking about David Munroe?

also ororoswind/munadraws made another version of the dress which I thought was fabulous

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-19-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

Savage Avengers preview has not yet been released?Storm will probably be in this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Savage Avengers preview has not yet been released?Storm will probably be in this issue.
    why do you think she will be there

Fantastic Member

why do you think she will be there
    in the description of issue # 19 it was said that the Avengers would try to free Storm and Cyclops from Knull's control.

That's Oya, the Nigerian mutant with fire/ice powers from the Five Lights generation.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Ultimate Member

who is David? is he talking about David Munroe?
    Yes that is Prodigy in that preview with Cress Williams playing Black Panther.

How does wakanda go from being the problem is entire run to in one issue being the miracle.
    In those preview scenes you don't see a single Wakandan fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    in the description of issue # 19 it was said that the Avengers would try to free Storm and Cyclops from Knull's control.
    oh ok im ready for this event to be over honestly. storm should have become free herself.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    That's Oya, the Nigerian mutant with fire/ice powers from the Five Lights generation.
    ok thats who I thought it was.

and David is i was told is Prodigy. love Coates giving so much visibility to these black characters.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Yes that is Prodigy in that preview with Cress Williams playing Black Panther.

In those preview scenes you don't see a single Wakandan fighting.
    thanks for the info. my friend told me on twitter it was prodigy.

and im not even sure I understand the criticism at this point. it's kinda moot the run is ending.

storm may be going over to sword yall she is on the variant 6 cover
    I've called that, months ago. The only logical thinking is that leads to Storm leaving the Marauders only so she can join the SWORD. For which I am happy because the SWORD is quite a successful run so far.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 03-19-2021 at 11:45 AM.

A WIP of a few of the ladies. I didn't really mentally get lorna outfit so i went original. I thought it would be funny if she had a magnetic purse rack she was holding her purse on which will actually be on the final since it's not on this one i notice. lol. it's on the design layer i did.

Attachment 107555
    Last edited by jwatson; 03-19-2021 at 06:22 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I've called that, months ago. The only logical thinking is that leads to Storm leaving the Marauders only so she can join the SWORD. For which I am happy because the SWORD is quite a successful run so far.
    I am loving SWORD. SUch a great cast and Ewing is killing it. I wouldn't mind seeing Storm have a role there but I am hoping the big plans are greater than her having a role there. Something tells me Planet X is the jump off for the Storm plans reveal.
    Last edited by Wind Rider; 03-19-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Icon Janet Jackson discusses being approached initially by Singer to play Storm:

@2:40 mark