Page 152 of 772 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 11576

I like to think of her as an environmental empath/warper with a predilection for 'weather' phenomenon. When you get right down to it, she has dimensional to subatomic scale feats. She should be able to do essentially anything. Does it have matter or energy? She has providence over it. When you think of the similarly between electrons circling their nucleus, hurricanes and their eye, planets and their star, stars and their galactic center(blackholes?), you can see how it's all the same, just different scales. Ororo is one with it all. Can manipulate it all to her will. Truly Omega. She transcends 'Storm', which as a brand, limits her too much, at least in the eyes of so many of her creators/audience. Before Charles named her so, she was the goddess of life. That seems much more accurate.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm may be going over to sword yall she is on the variant 6 cover

It just occurred to me that Storm's side headpiece is actually connected to her earring, or it's one large lightning bolt behind her ear.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    It just occurred to me that Storm's side headpiece is actually connected to her earring, or it's one large lightning bolt behind her ear.
    its one large lightning bolt and then there is a smaller lightning bolt behind her other ear.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

its coming along.

Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Growth is certainly possible, but people also have limitations. Angela Bassett's been magnetic from day one. You don't just become a great actress from nowhere. Certainly directors can coax out performances, use their actors in ways that emphasize their strengths and deemphasize their weaknesses(see James Wan's Aquaman turning Jason/Amber from lead to gold), but for the most part you either got 'it' or you don't. Ororo's actress has to have 'it' in spades, from jump, or else it'll be a train wreck... again.
    That is very crucial because storm can easily be butchered if Care is not taken. The actress must have a commanding presence should be beautiful and sensual yet intimidating yet maternal yet playful yet cunning all at once. It is very difficult to pull off perfectly but there are many who can Angela and viola being perfect examples of this. The problem is they are in the older side And building a running franchise needs youth. I do support the idea of going to Kenya and scouting talent. The look and the skill is sure to be there and the xmen being practically the biggest comic superhero group of all time dominating for decades under Chris Claremont's pen they won't even need a well known individual to sell it will sell because xmen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I know I’m new here but just wanted to post this.

Storm has a feat drawing energy from the “GALACTIC CORE!” comprising of millions of suns and solar systems. I wish people would stop underestimating her in the marvel community just because her power is titled “Weather Manipulation”. When you really grasp how powerful that ability can be with an OMEGA level mutant you will start to see just how OP it can be.

Weather is defined as the state of an atmosphere at any given moment. Storm can manipulate the ambient natural energy of not only Earth’s atmosphere, but any atmosphere or medium she’s in. Including, but not limited to alternate realities and dimensions, and even energy from the vacuum of space. This would make me think “weather” in its scientific meaning is not the most accurate definition of her power. She doesn’t just manipulate the weather of gaseous atmospheres surrounding celestial bodies. She manipulates the ambient energies and forces of whatever environment she’s in. And at her full potential, that environment may cover across the whole universe, similar to what she did with the Galactic Core feat.

Might I also add, in the Black Vortex storyline, Storm was shown herself at full potential in the mirror. She chose not to accept but this is what she looked like,

Attachment 107582

Does that not look like she is channeling the energy from millions of stars? I believe her full potential (in the earth 616 reality) is the ability to control solar energy on a cosmic scale which is the source of all weather in the physical universe.

On TOP of all of that. She’s literally a GODDESS and has magic potential she has yet to tap in to. Yeah she’s definitely a cosmic tier character.
    Definitely on point. I have been preaching this across all social media platforms and here too and many storm fans get it infact there is a whole thermodynamic thread dedicated to her power and it's displays. Weather is a very vague concept it's not just one fixed thing but can translate into many other things. Having limitless capability and control over weather is such a powerful ability I don't know what can truly counter it except reality warping esque abilities and power dampening. Fundamental forces like gravity, electromagnetism and the nuclear forces all act to produce weather phenomenon depending on the area of the universe. Storm control hydrogen atoms these atoms gave birth to all other elements in the universe and observable matter, and fuel stars now. And that is just one part of an immeasurable amount forces, elements and energies storm has at her disposal. And that is not speaking of her ability to manipulate all weather of any kind artificial, magical... etc. At an unlimited scale.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I like to think of her as an environmental empath/warper with a predilection for 'weather' phenomenon. When you get right down to it, she has dimensional to subatomic scale feats. She should be able to do essentially anything. Does it have matter or energy? She has providence over it. When you think of the similarly between electrons circling their nucleus, hurricanes and their eye, planets and their star, stars and their galactic center(blackholes?), you can see how it's all the same, just different scales. Ororo is one with it all. Can manipulate it all to her will. Truly Omega. She transcends 'Storm', which as a brand, limits her too much, at least in the eyes of so many of her creators/audience. Before Charles named her so, she was the goddess of life. That seems much more accurate.
    I think storm though many attribute to her abilities speaks more of her character. Like a storm she moves at her own pace has and bows to no force in earth. It is a moment kinda name which denotes her power and strength though it seems to put the impression that she at her maximum can just make thunderstorms that's a Thor thing not Ororo.

love this

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

love this

Its giving 2018 Nicki. I'm LIVING
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Snarks View Post
    Its giving 2018 Nicki. I'm LIVING
    post the pic or it didn't happen.

post the pic or it didn't happen.

For you @butterflykyss

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    For you @butterflykyss

thanks boo I haven't seen that one b4!!!! about to watch now (^_^)

I am watching this interesting history on the Marvel company, and so far I am finding it really interesting so I decided to share:

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I am watching this interesting history on the Marvel company, and so far I am finding it really interesting so I decided to share:

thanks boo. another vid I need to view lol.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    I know I’m new here but just wanted to post this.

Storm has a feat drawing energy from the “GALACTIC CORE!” comprising of millions of suns and solar systems. I wish people would stop underestimating her in the marvel community just because her power is titled “Weather Manipulation”. When you really grasp how powerful that ability can be with an OMEGA level mutant you will start to see just how OP it can be.

Weather is defined as the state of an atmosphere at any given moment. Storm can manipulate the ambient natural energy of not only Earth’s atmosphere, but any atmosphere or medium she’s in. Including, but not limited to alternate realities and dimensions, and even energy from the vacuum of space. This would make me think “weather” in its scientific meaning is not the most accurate definition of her power. She doesn’t just manipulate the weather of gaseous atmospheres surrounding celestial bodies. She manipulates the ambient energies and forces of whatever environment she’s in. And at her full potential, that environment may cover across the whole universe, similar to what she did with the Galactic Core feat.

Might I also add, in the Black Vortex storyline, Storm was shown herself at full potential in the mirror. She chose not to accept but this is what she looked like,

Attachment 107582

Does that not look like she is channeling the energy from millions of stars? I believe her full potential (in the earth 616 reality) is the ability to control solar energy on a cosmic scale which is the source of all weather in the physical universe.

On TOP of all of that. She’s literally a GODDESS and has magic potential she has yet to tap in to. Yeah she’s definitely a cosmic tier character.

She has tapped into her magic potential... Her goddess form uses divine magic. She however hasn't tapped into uses white magic yet as her older self did.