Page 157 of 772 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257657 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 11576
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show?id=3906467902

reviews are starting to roll in ahhhhh I need this book!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The scan leaves enough wiggle room. Shuri says "it is said". Just like with Wakandan history that Coates said wasn't true. So anything is possible. Lol
    she was presenting two sides of the faith argument. those who believe in the Orishas and then those who didn't, which us who zawavari invoked when he closed the originators gate. this is why he was almost killed when he closed the portal. so it's not wiggle room in the manner you describe.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    https://www.goodreads.com/review/show?id=3906467902

reviews are starting to roll in ahhhhh I need this book!

she was presenting two sides of the faith argument. those who believe in the Orishas and then those who didn't, which us who zawavari invoked when he closed the originators gate. this is why he was almost killed when he closed the portal. so it's not wiggle room in the manner you describe.
    Plus he cod always just say they are descended from elder gods. If you read FF, Reed was calling the mutant and meta human powers the 'god particle' as a reason for why people are able to survive their accidents that give them powers.

So the door is open. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Plus he cod always just say they are descended from elder gods. If you read FF, Reed was calling the mutant and meta human powers the 'god particle' as a reason for why people are able to survive their accidents that give them powers.

So the door is open. Lol
    whatever was going on with the god particles stuff was closed shut when it was revealed Franklin was not a mutant. Coates definition of what makes a god actually aligns to canon from thors annual where it talks about the Elder gods so I think that door is shut and sealed lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

whatever was going on with the god particles stuff was closed shut when it was revealed Franklin was not a mutant. Coates definition of what makes a god actually aligns to canon from thors annual where it talks about the Elder gods so I think that door is shut and sealed lol
    It would explain why meta humans survived the accidents that gave them powers.

spoiler alert spoiler alert

don't sleep on storm

spoiler alert spoiler alert

don't sleep on storm

No, I'm trying to avoid King in Black...artwork hurts my eyes. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yeah, that artwork is horrible lol but the content?

I love to see it!

Love that he thinks shes the most powerful....but whew that art is hard to look at

lol @almighty

and I love it too yall why it feel like marvel finally for the memo on our girl lol

does anyone have a list of all the people he knullified?

4 out 5 review for BP today. (^_^)

https://comicbook.com/comics/news/ne...march-24-2021/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-24-2021 at 01:29 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why is Knull acknowledging that Storm is the most powerful of his avatars so awesome and noteworthy? We all knew long before that she is indeed one of the most powerful beings on the planet and that was before her Omega status was confirmed by HiX-Man.
    Knull is simply reiterating a known fact. Y'alls carrying on as if this is some new revelation. It's not.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Yes its not anything new for Storm fans of course but I've been doing this long enough to know there are many fandoms who have claimed she isn't as powerful as Dr. strange and Human Torch (nova flame). Both of these characters were both possessed by Knull Lord.

Haven't some argued it was pis for her to do this? Well Mr. Knull Lord knows a bit more than those who made that point obviously and shut any naysayers down.

Also let's not act as if Storm's confirmation of omega-level status moved the needle in any significant way for her, which btw Cates mentioned she was a goddess - which Coates canonized - in his book and not her being omega level mutant but I digress. There appears to be more recent emphasis on showcasing or reminding the reader just how powerful she is and I can't but help to think Coates was the big driver in changing this narrative. I mean she is a wakandan goddess you know....

Lastly, before Coates made her a goddess, the xoffices were having her struggling to defeat a toxic cloud and taking naps in Xmen gold unless kitty told her it was ok to use her magical hammer to shoot lightning and make wind. If she was considered one of the most powerful mutants you certainly couldn't tell that reading the flagship x-titles before Mr. Coates changed the game for her. Nevertheless, put some respect on Coates name, he deserves it!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-24-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Fantastic Member

Wow :O That’s awesome. Storm is so much more powerful than we can even conceive.

First she’s one of the few able to host eternity, and now Knull is saying she’s the most powerful avatar he’s created.

That statement would mean she’s stronger than Dr. Strange, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Thing, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Hulk, Sue Storm, Black Cat, and Human Torch!

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    Wow :O That’s awesome. Storm is so much more powerful than we can even conceive.

First she’s one of the few able to host eternity, and now Knull is saying she’s the most powerful avatar he’s created.

That statement would mean she’s stronger than Dr. Strange, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Thor, Thing, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Hulk, Sue Storm, Black Cat, and Human Torch!
    I know she possessed dr. strange and human Torch but did he also possess hulk, thor and sue storm? I wasn't sure.

edit:

omfg!!! you are right. that panel had more meat to it than I originally thought:

yall this is the Year of Storm!!!
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-24-2021 at 02:43 PM.

Fantastic Member

guys I know that everything that is happening is great for Storm but let's be realistic Storm isn't more powerful than Strange or Thor mainly the current Thor.

Fantastic Member

Her name is Hadari Yao baby and she’s a GODDESS! & an OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT meaning the upper limit of her power CANNOT be surpassed. I know Thor is not a mutant but Storm at her full potential is right up there with him.