Page 160 of 772 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 11576
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Yes, go to Hell and back for the man who got killed by the dude you could've soloed on day one of the marriage except for his fragile ego. Offer to exchange your life for the man who will annul your marriage 5 minutes later because your co-worker got possessed by a cosmic entity and ran amock.

Relationship shoulda stayed dead since 2012. Luckily the Coates run is ending with a whimper and Storm allegedly has a big story planned by the X-Office. She's supposed to make an appearance in SWORD I heard so hopefully we see Ewing work his magic on Storm. Looking forward to more interactions with her and Jean too.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Go get your man, girl!!!!
    Yeah, sh1t happens...but they still love each other.

yasssss honey!!!! state the truth!!! their love will ALWAYS be now and forever!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Hmmmm I see thanks. Please which heroes were possessed again?
    These are the heroes I can recount:

Thing
    Captain America
    Dr. Strange
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Hulk
    Cable
    Cyclops
    Shuri
    Thor
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

Thing
    Captain America
    Dr. Strange
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Hulk
    Cable
    Cyclops
    Shuri
    Thor

Ohhh Okayyyy hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Ohhh Okayyyy hehe
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Avoiding all the tchalla/storm talk on a personal level. On a business level with no tchalla in the MCU and mutants on the way and no news post Coates I don't think there is any benefit in the relationship so if it's black love they want they will prob try someone else or create a new paramour. But with heros reborn also taking over the main books and then the xbooks having a gala if it does happen at least it won't be til fall so at least 6-9 months to enjoy.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Thing
    Captain America
    Dr. Strange
    Human Torch
    Invisible Woman
    Hulk
    Cable
    Cyclops
    Shuri
    Thor
    Ohhh Okayyyy hehe
    If I am not mistaken, he possessed Thor a few minutes before he was released. So, I believe he might not have been in the cup when he said that Storm was the most powerful being he possessed. But I might be wrong, I am quite confused with the time stamps of this whole thing.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    If I am not mistaken, he possessed Thor a few minutes before he was released. So, I believe he might not have been in the cup when he said that Storm was the most powerful being he possessed. But I might be wrong, I am quite confused with the time stamps of this whole thing.
    The comic said Savage Avengers #19 takes place before King in Black #4. Thor was already possessed before that. King in Black #4 showed him and the other Fantastic Four getting freed from the symbiotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Idiopop View Post
    The comic said Savage Avengers #19 takes place before King in Black #4. Thor was already possessed before that. King in Black #4 showed him and the other Fantastic Four getting freed from the symbiotes.
    thank you for the clarification. our girl finally getting her due respect. I love it!!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 03-25-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Period.

Knull said what he said!
    No if, ands or buts about it hehe

Hadari Yao, her power!

Period.

Knull said what he said!
    No if, ands or buts about it hehe

Hadari Yao, her power!
    and thats on periodt!!!!!

https://screenrant.com/king-black-xm...marvel-comics/

Fantastic Member

Thought I would post this here. It’s an educational site explaining everything to do with the atmosphere, climate, and weather. It helps to explain the science behind Storm’s powers and what forces & energies she’s able to manipulate. Although Marvel Comics is fictional and fantasy. It’s still helpful to use some logic

https://climate.ncsu.edu/edu/home

Thought I would post this here. It’s an educational site explaining everything to do with the atmosphere, climate, and weather. It helps to explain the science behind Storm’s powers and what forces & energies she’s able to manipulate. Although Marvel Comics is fictional and fantasy. It’s still helpful to use some logic

thats pretty cool thanks for sharing!

Yeah, Storm's potential is really untapped.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Yeah, Storm's potential is really untapped.
    it most certainly is when I heard about antimatter lightning i was like she could really be a beast

Someone asked Mr. Duggan this question.

I dont make the rules.

#omegasomega

Fantastic Member

Someone asked Mr. Duggan this question.

I dont make the rules.

#omegasomega

Idk who Gerry Duncan is but he’s coming for everyones favs with Storm. It’s giving me life!

https://media.tenor.com/images/1f8f5...4c51/tenor.gif